Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ahh thank you all so much for the warm welcome! See you around <3

Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    Welcome to CK Wolfdog ^^ Just curious, what makes you still play Neopets after all these years and the issues it has? For me, it's my Neopets and playing NeoQuest from time to time.
    Great question! I too am very attached to my Neopets, as I was able to attain several of my dream colours. I enjoy Food Club, using the lab ray, and now that the flash games are back playing those when I need to do something really mindless. What type of pet is your favourite, if you are comfortable sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    oh what kind of art and moosic do you like? do you play any instruments? Welcome to cK hope to see you around! thank you for posting!
    All kinds of art really! My favorite subject being fan art (of Neo, vidya, etc), painting, sculpting. As for music that's pretty varied too. Main genres being EDM, rock, jazz, hip hop/rnb in that order. I played guitar for several years but it's fallen to the wayside as of late :') how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by SourSkittles View Post
    Welcome to the unlurking side. I used to play pokemon go way back when it first came out. Had a cemetary by my house that was gym the good old days. Maybe someday I will play again.
    Pokemon Go is awesome, especially when you live right next to a good spot like that. I played it a lot too, as well as the main game series. Hope you get the chance to play like that again, community days especially can be really fun in the right area.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfdog For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (08-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    It's Bori though I like Ixis too. Least favorite would be the"ball" Pokémon for me: Kiko, Jubjub and Meerca.

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    It's Bori though I like Ixis too. Least favorite would be the"ball" Pokémon for me: Kiko, Jubjub and Meerca.
    Bori's are the best!!! I have quite a few of them. 10 in fact! I have 18 pets that are the same species and all painted the same. I would love to eventually have to sides full of the little boogers.

- - - Updated - - -

Pokemon Go is awesome, especially when you live right next to a good spot like that. I played it a lot too, as well as the main game series. Hope you get the chance to play like that again, community days especially can be really fun in the right area.
    It was pretty amazing my sister and I used to walk around or drive around the cemetery. I know they had to put a stop to it. To much traffic in there at night. Pretty big cemetery. Hopefully after we move I will get back into walking around the neighborhood instead of going to the gym due to safety reasons. It's always fun having something to do on walks. I like to take pictures to but get weirded out if there is people around.

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

Erik. (08-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by SourSkittles View Post
    Bori's are the best!!! I have quite a few of them. 10 in fact! I have 18 pets that are the same species and all painted the same. I would love to eventually have to sides full of the little boogers.

- - - Updated - - -

It was pretty amazing my sister and I used to walk around or drive around the cemetery. I know they had to put a stop to it. To much traffic in there at night. Pretty big cemetery. Hopefully after we move I will get back into walking around the neighborhood instead of going to the gym due to safety reasons. It's always fun having something to do on walks. I like to take pictures to but get weirded out if there is people around.
    Heh same here, I have a shitton of Bori's

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord