Mentioned
    1,166 times
    Time Online
    557d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtmahr View Post
    You could always just jump right into the current conversation

It's been all over the place with different ones happening at the same time lol
    I'm try to do that and this is one hundred percent a me-problem, but I feel guilty and like I'm not being sincere about my participation unless I properly catch up. I'm tryng to do both at the same time (post and read the backlog), but it still feels like cheating.

I should just radically accept that I don't actually *need* this userbar but I do have like 30 other obligations in the next 36 hours. We'll see how that goes!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by alister View Post
    I've never watched JoJo but all the clips I've seen from it are hilarious. "Oh? You're approaching me?"

I don't watch much TV so the fact there are so many seasons feels like a bit of a barrier to get started with it though.
    that has never stopped me to be honest :p just means i can watch longer before i have to look for something else to watch

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I'm try to do that and this is one hundred percent a me-problem, but I feel guilty and like I'm not being sincere about my participation unless I properly catch up. I'm tryng to do both at the same time (post and read the backlog), but it still feels like cheating.

I should just radically accept that I don't actually *need* this userbar but I do have like 30 other obligations in the next 36 hours. We'll see how that goes!
    Just start a new conversation. It's SPAM so you will be fine. That way you don't need to jump back into all the old ones. We all like new topics anyways to add to!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaspella View Post
    I had absolutely NO idea what you're talking about while reading that sentence. But yah I should study and attend lectures....just started out here, but that userbarr thooo[COLOR="Silver"]
    It's all boring stuff. I work in corporate analytics and part of my job is reporting on Key Performance Indicators of how our contact center is doing, like how long it takes a customer on average to reach a customer care rep when they call in, and how many calls we answer in 30 seconds or less. SLAs are Service Level Agreements. Like we have an SLA of trying to make sure we don't have more than 10% of customer abandon a call before connecting with the Care team; the KPI is the measure of how we're performing against it.

Writing that out is the most work I've done all morning, terrible lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m

well i didn't read up everything either. just jumped in after reading up on the last five pages and kept reading up on whatever i missed if i had to go afk

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by alister View Post
    I've never watched JoJo but all the clips I've seen from it are hilarious. "Oh? You're approaching me?"

I don't watch much TV so the fact there are so many seasons feels like a bit of a barrier to get started with it though.
    It's a hilarious anime, will make you feel a lot of things.
    There are only 5 parts in the anime currently, so 152 episodes Not a huge commitment

Go get your other obligations taken care of.

I'm sure this will be available again

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

10. The Following User Says Thank You to My name is Yoshikage Kira For This Useful Post:

kittyray (11-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    I think the longest anime I've watched is Attack on Titan with its I want to say 50ish? episodes so 150+ feels like a lot. I'm like this with all shows, not just anime. The next show I watch has to be Avatar: The Last Airbender, my dad has been bugging me nonstop to watch it ever since it got put on Netflix

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    i think the longest one i ever watched would be Dragon ball Z and related ones :p

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

so @(you need an account to see links) any suggestions on where to watch JoJo's bizarre adventures?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,166 times
    Time Online
    557d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    There can only be a certain amount of users on the scoreboard. You're in a competition to keep your name visible! If somebody posts more than you, then they could bump you off the scoreboard. That's why certain users are falling off. This is not a one-and-done userbar! You've got to earn it in the thunderdome!
    Well if i wasn't feeling the competitive anxiety before, I certainly am, now. (weary emoji)
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    i think the longest one i ever watched would be Dragon ball Z and related ones :p

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

so @(you need an account to see links) any suggestions on where to watch JoJo's bizarre adventures?
    I used to watch Dragon Ball. as a kid after school. That would be the only Anime I've watched. Other than Pokemon as a kid but I dont think that counts. Gundam Wing used to be super later on saturday nights and i would catch that when i could.