29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

ok so my account was frozen

Last edited by rio; 01-30-2018 at 10:00 PM. Reason: account B became emojis, lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    i also got frozen for a reason entirely different then all we do in the forum, mine was because of the stocks bug and since it's a bug i abused it was a no no of me getting the account back, since your is about scamming, try sending a ticket in the warnings section, telling it wasn't you and asking what happened to make them froze you.

When i reopened my ticket asking the reason alice repplied that it had something to do with the stock market, so i didn't even tried going further, but ask the reason and submite in the warnings since aparently it's the only section they still bother do look.

Best of luck mate, hope you do better than i did. Any question just inbox me and i'll help as i can

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

rio (01-30-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    i also got frozen for a reason entirely different then all we do in the forum, mine was because of the stocks bug and since it's a bug i abused it was a no no of me getting the account back, since your is about scamming, try sending a ticket in the warnings section, telling it wasn't you and asking what happened to make them froze you.

When i reopened my ticket asking the reason alice repplied that it had something to do with the stock market, so i didn't even tried going further, but ask the reason and submite in the warnings since aparently it's the only section they still bother do look.

Best of luck mate, hope you do better than i did. Any question just inbox me and i'll help as i can

Last edited by rio; 01-30-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Polux For This Useful Post:

rio (01-30-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    i guess they wouldnt do it, didn't happened to me, and it's not about the ucs, thats why i get so mad about tnt, i do all the forbidden stuff and they ban me for a bug on their own site that's not my fault, but ok, lets move on.

they probably just marked you as scam maybe for a pet you adopted recently or item you traded, maybe not even something you knew was illegit, i saw already people getting frozen for it and people getting just a nm that was stolen when that they removed it, maybe you were the frozen case, go after it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

rio (01-30-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Last edited by Forever; 04-27-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Polux View Post
    Oh god what a stupid thing to lose my account over in the end because I bought a mootix for my illegit pet, or whatever it would've been, haha. The site I used for all my purchases always gave items over on an old, inactive shell account that was left in stealth mode though.

Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post

they probably just marked you as scam maybe for a pet you adopted recently or item you traded, maybe not even something you knew was illegit, i saw already people getting frozen for it and people getting just a nm that was stolen when that they removed it, maybe you were the frozen case, go after it.
    I'm stuck between the "I haven't scammed anyone so tell me why I've lost it now" rock and the hard place of "What am I actually frozen for" in case they name something I'm guilty of. :p I wonder if I do the whole "I just want my pets, take all my items" angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatical View Post
    So I think you should try to act as if you already know what the "big misunderstanding" is about when proceeding to submit a ticket.

(That's SORT of worked for me in the past, when my illegit main was frozen for doing something I'd never done. Although I was telling the truth anyway, I feel like they quickly returned my account because I stepped forward quickly, ready to explain myself in regards to the reason I was frozen. But if they'd actually paused to investigate my account further, I'm sure they would have noticed I WAS in fact cheating and then would not have unfrozen me.)
    I don't know how to act as if I know what it was about, because I really don't. "Hey Alice remember when you unfroze my hacked account and made those ugly green unis back into their beautiful UC art again? That was a good time, huh? I'd really like them back" lol. Or do I just jump in with the "I'm sorry I bought a mootix (and hazard a guess at what it was) I promise not to do it again?". The annoying part is that lots of the items I bought were to lend my friends/guild members or my sides, not scam people with lol.
    I'm a cheater, but I'm a nice one smh
    Last edited by rio; 01-30-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kadoatie For This Useful Post:

rio (01-30-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    19d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Seems a few more people are getting frozen since the buzzfeed wave came back, not sure if it's connected to people coming back and submitting tickets when they can't access their stolen accounts (which could explain why it's just happening now despite illegit activities being ceased a while ago), or just me being paranoid and making false connections

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ganymede For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (01-30-2018),Maelstra (01-31-2018),Pachirisu (01-31-2018),Raposa (02-04-2018),salsadog (01-31-2018),zitilover (01-31-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by kadoatie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    Seems a few more people are getting frozen since the buzzfeed wave came back, not sure if it's connected to people coming back and submitting tickets when they can't access their stolen accounts (which could explain why it's just happening now despite illegit activities being ceased a while ago), or just me being paranoid and making false connections
    buzzfeed wave?