30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasvidaniya View Post
    Lol I'm right there with you. I also have the gen 1 airpods and the mic is broken on both pods xD Hoping to upgrade this year for Prime Day or Black Friday if they offer a decent discount.
    I wouldn’t count on Apple giving a steep discount for prime day or Black Friday, mostly because they don’t need to haha. People are buying them at the price they are at and the product is pretty solid. I know some carriers have had deals but they usually required you to switch carriers to take full advantage - or some other small print that didn’t make it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delibird View Post
    Pre-ordered the 15 Pro Max earlier. Upgrading from a 12 Pro Max. Def needed. I know they're like the 14 but I'm due for an upgrade any way. But the camera features look dope AF!
    Got the pro max in the natural titanium look and I love it. Took so adjusting because I had the regular pro 11, not the max. But now other phones feel so tiny in my hands. Definitely getting used to the bigger phone. The camera is solid! The zoom is very nice and the pictures are super clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rinon View Post
    Sorry for the late reply!
    He also got an apple watch and he's having lots of fun with it. The notifications are nice and he APPRECIATES the fitness feature too. Not to mention the themes.. he showed me some and they're cute. The sticker feature on iMessage is funny as hell, we've been plastering each others messages with cat stickers.

I also thought about iPhone 15 but I have a pretty insane deal with the new pixel phone along with the trade-in so I might give it another go... If it ends up sucking again then I'll just move on over to iOS haha. I still like some features on Android (there's a sticky note widget I'm not willing to let go yet. Sounds silly I know!) but with the amount of bugs I've been encountering with my current phone I am very close HAHA.
    I got the new Apple Watch as well and love it. I have used it daily since I got it. I was hoping it would motivate me to work out more… but I need my daughter to sleep through the night so I have a little extra will power when the day is done lol. I love how long the battery lasts compared to my old one. Very convenient!

Trying to decide whether to get the new air pods but I have never been a fan of headphones like that. Decisions decisions. Maybe if I can motivate my ass to run on the daily I can use that purchase as a treat
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Delibird (10-08-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Yuppp, sounds like us lol. I already have 3 cases for my 15P xD I don't think I've ever... not had a case. Not since the Sidekick days lol.

@(you need an account to see links) - I've heard there's some controversy with China-made vs India-made iPhones! Something about the India-made ones not being as durable or something, or being more prone to overheating? One of the tech YTers mentioned it in a video... might've been Linus Tech Tips. I didn't realize they were purposely sending the inferior ones to Asia though... that's completely fucked up :/ I'm sure the phones are just as expensive, if not more, overseas...
    Oh so its biggest factory is still in china , i thought they had their own factory. Not being racist or anything but having a factory in india is indeed a stupid move. I read somewhere which mention thats its because of the iphone banned for office workers in china at 2021 causing apple to had that idea to have a factory in india.

Yeah apple is more costly oversea, do hope the faulty productions gets resolved.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I wouldn’t count on Apple giving a steep discount for prime day or Black Friday, mostly because they don’t need to haha. People are buying them at the price they are at and the product is pretty solid. I know some carriers have had deals but they usually required you to switch carriers to take full advantage - or some other small print that didn’t make it worth it.
    It won't be a steep discount, but there will be one. They discount Airpods for Black Friday every year xD It's close enough that I'll definitely wait for it, since getting new ones isn't a huge priority atm anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Oh so its biggest factory is still in china , i thought they had their own factory. Not being racist or anything but having a factory in india is indeed a stupid move. I read somewhere which mention thats its because of the iphone banned for office workers in china at 2021 causing apple to had that idea to have a factory in india.

Yeah apple is more costly oversea, do hope the faulty productions gets resolved.
    Ahh I see. Yea it's weird that they opened a new factory there now, of all times. I wonder if it has to do with this whole "going green" initiative that they've really been emphasizing. The timing seems to add up...
    I hope they figure out whatever they're doing wrong in the factory in India though lol. If nothing else, Apple has always been known for their consistency and this ain't it.
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I think only the regular iPhone 15 models are being made in India, the Pro models are still China? I've seen a lot of things about over heating and the phone being brittle etc, so far I haven't had any of those issues. And the new update fixes the overheating thing from what I've seen. Anyone actually having these issues?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    It won't be a steep discount, but there will be one. They discount Airpods for Black Friday every year xD It's close enough that I'll definitely wait for it, since getting new ones isn't a huge priority atm anyways.

Ahh I see. Yea it's weird that they opened a new factory there now, of all times. I wonder if it has to do with this whole "going green" initiative that they've really been emphasizing. The timing seems to add up...
    I hope they figure out whatever they're doing wrong in the factory in India though lol. If nothing else, Apple has always been known for their consistency and this ain't it.
    Maybe I’ll have to wait on buying AirPods to see if they do a nice discount on those. I feel like they have more wiggle room there since I’m sure the prices is like a 10x at least from what it costs to make them lol. I do remember seeing a bunch of deals for AirPods last year but I didn’t keep up with whether they were a new model or not. I’ll cross my fingers and see what happens - can’t believe Thanksgiving is next month!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post

Got the pro max in the natural titanium look and I love it. Took so adjusting because I had the regular pro 11, not the max. But now other phones feel so tiny in my hands. Definitely getting used to the bigger phone. The camera is solid! The zoom is very nice and the pictures are super clear.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the new Apple Watch as well and love it. I have used it daily since I got it. I was hoping it would motivate me to work out more… but I need my daughter to sleep through the night so I have a little extra will power when the day is done lol. I love how long the battery lasts compared to my old one. Very convenient!

Trying to decide whether to get the new air pods but I have never been a fan of headphones like that. Decisions decisions. Maybe if I can motivate my ass to run on the daily I can use that purchase as a treat
    You're so lucky you got the Natural Titanium! If i ordered it it wouldn't arrive till Mid-End of November so I just ordered Black to get it over with and it's supposed to come by end of the month.

Glad you're liking the features! Once I got the Pro Max I wouldn't go back to a smaller phone ever again lol

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (10-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Delibird View Post
    You're so lucky you got the Natural Titanium! If i ordered it it wouldn't arrive till Mid-End of November so I just ordered Black to get it over with and it's supposed to come by end of the month.

Glad you're liking the features! Once I got the Pro Max I wouldn't go back to a smaller phone ever again lol
    Mannn at first this bigger phone seemed like a hassle and I was really regretting my decision. After using it for a bit I got used to it and am starting to really like it. I have an iPhone 14 as a second phone for my second job and using that makes it feel like a tiny iPod touch now haha

I had the same issue when I went to order. Apple said delivery the following Friday but I got busy and couldn’t order for a few hours. When I went back it said mid November and I thought WTF. So I checked Verizon and luckily if I ordered through them I could still get it delivered at the earliest possible time. I almost said F it too and got whatever would get here fastest, but the natural titanium is pretty nice. The blue one is also very nice, kinda wishing I snagged that one!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Delibird (10-09-2023),Excalibur (10-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    33d 19h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I’m getting so upset right now.
    (you need an account to see links)

Just give me my damn phone already!
    I’m also saving up for the new Apple Watch but when I went to checkout it was around 1200.00🙄
    (you need an account to see links)
    Check out Toothless, my Ryu!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    You guys would probably have more luck just getting one in store lol.

I originally preordered the 15P in Black, got it, decided I wanted Natural Titanium instead, so I returned it & placed an order for Natural Titanium online, but it said it wouldn't ship until end of October.
    Kept tabs on the inventory of the Apple Stores around me (I live in a big city, so there are like 5~ish within reasonable driving distance), and after a few days it popped up as available at one 30 mins away, so I bought it online and went to pick it up in store.
    Then I just canceled the online order I had lol. They don't charge until they ship the item.

You can use this site to check iPhone availability: (you need an account to see links)
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    You guys would probably have more luck just getting one in store lol.

I originally preordered the 15P in Black, got it, decided I wanted Natural Titanium instead, so I returned it & placed an order for Natural Titanium online, but it said it wouldn't ship until end of October.
    Kept tabs on the inventory of the Apple Stores around me (I live in a big city, so there are like 5~ish within reasonable driving distance), and after a few days it popped up as available at one 30 mins away, so I bought it online and went to pick it up in store.
    Then I just canceled the online order I had lol. They don't charge until they ship the item.

You can use this site to check iPhone availability: (you need an account to see links)
    That's still lucky though, awesome! I got the natural titanium for my wife and myself, but that's because I was able to pre-order them. They're sold out until atleast mid-November where I am.