25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    okay awesome not too far away at all! im still rocking GEN 1's theyve been washed 5 times and still have a 2 hour battery life
    Lol I'm right there with you. I also have the gen 1 airpods and the mic is broken on both pods xD Hoping to upgrade this year for Prime Day or Black Friday if they offer a decent discount.
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasvidaniya For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (09-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 10h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Pre-ordered the 15 Pro Max earlier. Upgrading from a 12 Pro Max. Def needed. I know they're like the 14 but I'm due for an upgrade any way. But the camera features look dope AF!

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasvidaniya View Post
    Lol I'm right there with you. I also have the gen 1 airpods and the mic is broken on both pods xD Hoping to upgrade this year for Prime Day or Black Friday if they offer a decent discount.
    super down for that discount lol apple can suck it. theyve gotten a lot of money through the years they can afford to price items under retail and still float easily

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    What cases are y'all getting for your new phones? Or what case do you have for your current phone?
    I usually use Velvet Caviar cases, but they've changed something since the 12 and the cases are soooo thick and bulky now. I hate it, definitely need a thinner case.
    All I can find are clear cases & leather ones and I'm not really vibing with anything lol.

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    185 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    What cases are y'all getting for your new phones? Or what case do you have for your current phone?
    I usually use Velvet Caviar cases, but they've changed something since the 12 and the cases are soooo thick and bulky now. I hate it, definitely need a thinner case.
    All I can find are clear cases & leather ones and I'm not really vibing with anything lol.
    I've never used a case with my iPhones, and I've miraculously never broken. May just have been lucky haha. I find it makes them so bulky! However with all this fuss going around of how easily these new ones break, I mayyyy reconsider.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I get anxiety looking at a naked $1000+ device xD My husband is also a no-caser and I just can't live that kinda life lol.
    So I always get a case... and AppleCare+ because I like to double down when I waste money I've had iPhones for like 10 years and only ever broken a screen once, so it's totally overkill. But I've got a wild toddler & a baby now, so it gives me peace of mind.

Mainly cases are a nice accessory to me. There's usually a lot of cute ones out there, or sexy sophisticated looking leather ones.

And yea... I saw JerryRigEverything's video where he stress tested them and the back glass on the Pro Max shattered so fast, it was honestly concerning...

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    185 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I get anxiety looking at a naked $1000+ device xD My husband is also a no-caser and I just can't live that kinda life lol.
    So I always get a case... and AppleCare+ because I like to double down when I waste money I've had iPhones for like 10 years and only ever broken a screen once, so it's totally overkill. But I've got a wild toddler & a baby now, so it gives me peace of mind.

Mainly cases are a nice accessory to me. There's usually a lot of cute ones out there, or sexy sophisticated looking leather ones.

And yea... I saw JerryRigEverything's video where he stress tested them and the back glass on the Pro Max shattered so fast, it was honestly concerning...
    You guys are like my wife and I, she's a hardcore case person with AppleCare+, she goes through a lot of cases in her ownership of one phone, where as I haven't had a case in.. ever in my life.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 19h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Apple might have more hate than hype for southeast asia region lols . Because of their move to have a 2nd production factory in india which produce faulty failed products and they just import and sell it to china & the southeast asia region. While the good ones are shipped to the western side.

But overall apple is way too costly to afford im happy with android haha

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    You guys are like my wife and I, she's a hardcore case person with AppleCare+, she goes through a lot of cases in her ownership of one phone, where as I haven't had a case in.. ever in my life.
    Yuppp, sounds like us lol. I already have 3 cases for my 15P xD I don't think I've ever... not had a case. Not since the Sidekick days lol.

@(you need an account to see links) - I've heard there's some controversy with China-made vs India-made iPhones! Something about the India-made ones not being as durable or something, or being more prone to overheating? One of the tech YTers mentioned it in a video... might've been Linus Tech Tips. I didn't realize they were purposely sending the inferior ones to Asia though... that's completely fucked up :/ I'm sure the phones are just as expensive, if not more, overseas...

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Both of these things are really going to piss Android loyalists off haha. I'm glad to see he's enjoying it! Does he use any other Apple device?
    Sorry for the late reply!
    He also got an apple watch and he's having lots of fun with it. The notifications are nice and he APPRECIATES the fitness feature too. Not to mention the themes.. he showed me some and they're cute. The sticker feature on iMessage is funny as hell, we've been plastering each others messages with cat stickers.

I also thought about iPhone 15 but I have a pretty insane deal with the new pixel phone along with the trade-in so I might give it another go... If it ends up sucking again then I'll just move on over to iOS haha. I still like some features on Android (there's a sticky note widget I'm not willing to let go yet. Sounds silly I know!) but with the amount of bugs I've been encountering with my current phone I am very close HAHA.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rinon For This Useful Post:

Kisses (10-06-2023)