DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    After I press "enter program," it automatically closes while it says "please wait while the game encryption is updating." If I click on the ""please wait while the game encryption is updating," I do enter the program, but it automatically closes a few seconds after. I already modified Flare.exe so "Run this program as an administrator" and "compatibilit with run under XP SP3" is checked. Why doesn't it work for me?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletfire View Post
    After I press "enter program," it automatically closes while it says "please wait while the game encryption is updating." If I click on the ""please wait while the game encryption is updating," I do enter the program, but it automatically closes a few seconds after. I already modified Flare.exe so "Run this program as an administrator" and "compatibilit with run under XP SP3" is checked. Why doesn't it work for me?
    And @(you need an account to see links) try restarting your computer
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    And @(you need an account to see links) try restarting your computer
    I did restart my computer, but it still did the same thing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Same here @(you need an account to see links) the programs gets stuck in "please wait while the game encryption is updating." it creates some .swf & .flr files in the MajinSS folder but never seems to update, any ideas?
    If I click enter program and then click "please wait while the game encryption is updating." it opens but after logging, load the score list and pressing Start Program
    I get this error:
    Last edited by Accelerator; 03-25-2014 at 05:52 PM.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchGreat View Post
    Same here @(you need an account to see links) the programs gets stuck in "please wait while the game encryption is updating." it creates some .swf & .flr files in the MajinSS folder but never seems to update, any ideas?
    If I click enter program and then click "please wait while the game encryption is updating." it opens but after logging, load the score list and pressing Start Program
    I get this error:
    This generally means you have an error in your score list. PM me your list and I can try and see if there are any errors like a space somewhere or something.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I get this error:

This generally means you have an error in your score list. PM me your list and I can try and see if there are any errors like a space somewhere or something.
    Actually, the same thing happens for me with @(you need an account to see links) but the SS automatically closes itself sometime after/when I load up a SS list and there's no error message.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    @(you need an account to see links) don't run flare in compatibility mode

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    That's right, for some users you cannot get the bot to work if you are trying to fix it by setting compatibility mode

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

------------------------
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    That's right, for some users you cannot get the bot to work if you are trying to fix it by setting compatibility mode

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I unchecked the compatibility for flare.exe, and I can't get to the actual bot anymore. After I click "enter program," "please wait while encryption is updating" lingers for 2 seconds, then the program automatically closes.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I unchecked the compatibility for flare.exe, and I can't get to the actual bot anymore. After I click "enter program," "please wait while encryption is updating" lingers for 2 seconds, then the program automatically closes.
    Maybe restart computer until it works? Sorry, I'm working on MAJIN v2 for everyone that should fix all of these lame errors.

---------- Post added 03-26-2014 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-25-2014 at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pamst3r0 View Post
    Run-time error "9":
    Subscript out of range

Anybody know why this might be occurring? I am using a list that doesn't have any errors in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Not to sure whats going on but after so long of working right and even re-downloaded, it seems to just close down while its updating the Encryption process, No error messages or anything it just closes down.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I get this error:
    Maybe restart computer until it works? Sorry, I'm working on MAJIN v2 for everyone that should fix all of these lame errors.
    Sorry guys, just found out TNT changed some code on the page that killed my encryption update. Already patched - Please re-download the program now as it should work perfectly.

------------------------
    ------------------------

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (03-26-2014),pamst3r0 (03-25-2014)

Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast