Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Neopets Daily Quests Tips and Tricks - All in one place!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

[Guide] Neopets Daily Quests Tips and Tricks - All in one place!

Hi all! I know everyone has been working out how to get though the Daily Quests, especially the Tutorial ones that have requirements that may be "hard" at first glance. So here's a list of all the "tips" I have seen and discovered for myself so far, all in one place!

Will be updating as more tips are discovered/tested!
    Thanks to anyone who has helped with tips, will add you to the specific tip you helped with

General Quests

Playing games
    If you are playing one of the new games, when you get to the send score scree, wait 30 seconds before clicking sending score, its more likely to actually send
    If you are having trouble connecting to games or sending scores, try a different browser, Firefox has been reported to work better - Thanks $(you need an account to see links) for the tip!
    If you are playing the newer games (non-ruffle) make sure the URL has www. or the game won't load - Thanks @(you need an account to see links) !

Feeding a pet
    If your pet is bloated (such as when they are when you remove them from the neolodge), you may still be able to feed them once more before they stop accepting food - Thanks to $(you need an account to see links) and $(you need an account to see links) for testing!

Spin a Wheel
    Be careful if you are spinning wheels with Stealth Core, as it may not register the wheel being spun for this quest. You can save your wheel spins for after and do them normal. - Thanks to $(you need an account to see links) for suggesting this and testing (more info coming soon after more testing!)

Buying Items
    Buying from the General Store does not work for this quest (thanks to $(you need an account to see links) for the tip!) - Buying from the General store now works for this quest! Goodbye stalking shops!
    Buying from the Healing Springs does work for this quest

Tutorial Quests

Part One

Adding 3 Neofriends
    The requests don't have to be accepted, you can send to an idle account and it will still count, or you can send requests to your own accounts!
    Additionally, you can also send a request to someone you are already friends with, and that counts

Part Four

Refer a Friend
    Simply add a valid email (you can even use your own email) to the form and send, the referral doesn't have to be completed!

Paint a Neopet at the Rainbow Pool
    You can use the Starter Paint Brush you received from the first part of the tutorial

Playing games
    As posted above, If you are playing one of the new games, when you get to the send score scree, wait 30 seconds before clicking sending score, its more likely to actually send

Part Five

Entering a Creative Contest
    You can quickly and easily enter the Customization Contest, which counts for this prompt - thanks to $(you need an account to see links) for suggesting this addition
    The Caption Contest is also easy and quick to enter, but not as recommended, since a staff member has to review caption contest entries!

Obtain an Avatar
    The old tried and true Emo Usuki avatar works for this, simply "lose" the avatar by viewing your shop without the Usuki - Goth shopkeeper, and then regain the avatar by viewing your shop with the shopkeeper!

Part Six

Complete a Treasure Map
    You do not need to complete a new map! If you have completed a map on your account, just visit the (you need an account to see links) page

Will add more as I come across them, good luck questing!

For a full guide on Neopets Daily Quests, check out the full guide by @(you need an account to see links) here:
    (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Guil; 02-02-2024 at 10:46 AM.

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Aero (10-28-2023),Crow (10-26-2023),DarkSkies (10-26-2023),Demetri (10-26-2023),dewacoli (10-26-2023),Furina (10-26-2023),I_royalty_I (10-26-2023),Ice (10-26-2023),ilovedogs (10-28-2023),kittyray (10-26-2023),Q*bert (10-26-2023),Soap (10-26-2023),Vulpes (10-28-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi Guil I was just writing this tutorial too xD

Would you mind if I send you what I have compiled already? Got some pictures too! :3

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Guil (10-26-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hi Guil I was just writing this tutorial too xD

Would you mind if I send you what I have compiled already? Got some pictures too! :3
    omg great minds think alike, sure go ahead and send to me and i'll make sure to credit you as well

i was just like posting these tips to my friends and i was like might as well compile them

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

-Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-26-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    omg great minds think alike, sure go ahead and send to me and i'll make sure to credit you as well

i was just like posting these tips to my friends and i was like might as well compile them
    Awesome, I sent you a message with what I had and I was also compiling the name of the users who has been helping here and on discord too, we got some really great advices and that's a nice collaboration from them too

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Guil (10-26-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links)sies I am not sure if you have this already however I have noticed that if users are using SC to do their dailies before going in to complete Daily Tasks that items such Wheel spins are not being tracked if done on SC by the Daily Tasks tracker. So it may be worth advising those who use SC to either do the daily tasks first OR leave items such as wheels out of their SC set-up to make sure we don't miss out. I have let J03 know, but I don't know if there will be a fix soon or at all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-28-2023),Guil (10-28-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I've noticed a lot of games have issues sending, but I've never once had Ice Cream Machine error out for me when sending a score!
    Also many people have said that out of respect for TNT's time, entering the customization contest over spamming the writing ones is a good idea.

Thanks for the guide!! ^^

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Guil (10-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks for the tip, i'm out of the loop on SC is that a program? I'll add it but probably use the full name for clarity!
    @(you need an account to see links) thankf for the tip, i'll add that in too. i saw that floating around but when i was working on the quests i was like well caption contest is quick right. but thats a good point!

-Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Mothman (10-28-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I do have an update it did track! I am not too sure if it was me going to the wheel page and getting the already spun message or it was delayed, but it did end up tracking.

Tomorrow I can check and see if you need to go to the wheel page to confirm it was spun or if it's really delayed.

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) SC is Stealth Core it's J03's bot. I did post an update as well

- - - Updated - - -

Also purchasing at the General Store does NOT count as "Purchasing Items from a Neopian Shop "

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Guil (10-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I do have an update it did track! I am not too sure if it was me going to the wheel page and getting the already spun message or it was delayed, but it did end up tracking.

Tomorrow I can check and see if you need to go to the wheel page to confirm it was spun or if it's really delayed.

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) SC is Stealth Core it's J03's bot. I did post an update as well

- - - Updated - - -

Also purchasing at the General Store does NOT count as "Purchasing Items from a Neopian Shop "
    Awesome thanks!

Added all tips above! And added that you can complete the buy something quest by buying from the Healing Springs (heard it before this but just tested to confirm)

-Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If you can test this it would be great! As I said before I got two different results yesterday by using SC.

1 account registered (Wheel of Knowledge worked after checking page as you did)

1 account didn't registered (Wheel of Excitement didn't cooperate )

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Guil (10-28-2023)