Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the Unites States let Syrian refugees in??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Should the Unites States let Syrian refugees in??

If you can afford to live here then come on over.

Figure I'd add an edit before a liberal tries to crucify me. I am against all people who use the government programs for living. I work 2 almost full time jobs to make a living (1 40 hr the other is 32 hr a week). I'm just against people living for free off people who work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheBaphomet; 11-18-2015 at 03:39 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBaphomet For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (11-18-2015),Sick (12-23-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    From the UK so cant really comment on US, BUT I still think we should be taking in refugees. These people are fleeing the very thing everyones scared of! Its inhumane to just tell them to piss off IMO.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    13d 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    oh my god
    "i'm not racist but race mixing is disgusting and also mexicans and indians are stealing are jobs and i know a few token immigrants therefore i'm not racist (but i resent them deep down because they came here illegally)"
    you really have to reassess yourself if your stance is the exact same as the tea party's:

Last edited by Ribbon; 11-18-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: forgot to add video

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    oh my god
    "i'm not racist but race mixing is disgusting and also mexicans and indians are stealing are jobs and i know a few token immigrants therefore i'm not racist (but i resent them deep down because they came here illegally)"
    you really have to reassess yourself if your stance is the exact same as the tea party's:

Lol never at any point did I express dislike of mixing races, you came up with that one on your own (: This is a real problem in this country I am just pointing it out. I have no problem with people who come into this country legally, work for a living and pay taxes like everyone else. It's illegals I have an issue with.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    13d 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    Lol never at any point did I express dislike of mixing races, you came up with that one on your own (: This is a real problem in this country I am just pointing it out. I have no problem with people who come into this country legally, work for a living and pay taxes like everyone else. It's illegals I have an issue with.
    Caucasians are becoming a minority here and with the way people reproduce here, in about 5 generations I really don't think there will be much more left, most will be mixed race.
    If race mixing was not a problem for you, why would you talk about it at all? (: (:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ribbon For This Useful Post:

Rainey (11-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa hold the fuck up there...I'm Hispanic born here in the states and the reasons why Mexicans "take your jobs" is cause other people mainly Caucasians are to lazy as fuck to do them or don't want to get dirty.
    Your key words in this were "born here in the united states". You're not illegal. Saying all caucasians are lazy is just stupid.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Your key words in this were "born here in the united states". You're not illegal. Saying all caucasians are lazy is just stupid.
    I have family who come into this country to work and make a honest living via a work permit and they are technically illegal. So if i were you id just keep your ignorance to yourself instead of spewing it out of your mouth. People like you and trump who are geared towards hatred on other human beings make me sick.

I bet if you were born into their situation (an illegal) your only goal would be to progress and come out on top. Sad part is you were born here with more opportunity and you probably are nowhere near as successful as an illegal who has came into this country and worked their ass off to overcome their life struggle from their starved country.
    Last edited by Vindictive; 11-18-2015 at 07:06 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

Ghosts (11-18-2015),Ribbon (11-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    28d 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Race and nationality are different.

Your initial post made statements about the declining of whites, and the increase of Indians, Mexicans "diluting" the population.
    Then proceeded to make the claim that illegals are taking all the jobs and making the assumptions that most minorities are illegals. i.e. "Indians not paying taxes." "Mexicans getting jobs off the books."

The problem is that you just grouped all the non-white races into the illegal category. Very racist.
    Last edited by Rainey; 11-18-2015 at 07:39 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainey For This Useful Post:

BlackOrchid (11-19-2015),Ribbon (11-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Let me be clear here; the ONLY problem with illegal immigrants anyone should have is if they applied for a job and the manager gave them the position based on what they are willing to be paid as opposed to experience. They aren't stealing our jobs. I worked with an illegal immigrant at my lawn care service, he made 10 dollars an hour after working for the company for 13 years. I started at 12. That's fucked up.

At one point, your ancestors were illegal immigrants whether you want to believe it or not. This land doesn't belong to the Caucasians. It belongs to the Native Americans.

But before this turns in to a race debate, let me assure you that scientifically there is no such thing as race. Every single person on this planet is a descendant of Africa (or Pangaea or "the super continent). The only reason, ONLY REASON, we have different skin colors is because of the region we were raised in. Evolution changed the pigments of our skin to adapt to the region. If you want to believe differently, I cant tell you otherwise, but that's what I believe.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Amber (11-18-2015),hissi (11-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by RaineyM View Post
    Immigrants are different than refugees. Their situation is much more urgent. They're not relocating because they want to.
    These are families who have children. They are not military members. Most want no part of this. To say that they need to remain in a conflict zone and fight is absurd.
    You don't need to be a military member to fight. In fact, more people should get trained to fight. We live in the age that it's necessary. Israel is one country who has this done. Also, the US had its own civil war. Some people fled while others stayed to fight. Now the US is united. Civil war happens in nearly every country at one point in its history. I'm not saying what's happening to them isn't horrible, it is! I just don't believe that the US should welcome more than the original agreement of 10,000 people, and all of those should be screened prior to entering the country.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Shizuku (11-20-2015)