Quote Originally Posted by Seohyun View Post
One thing I always try to remind myself in general, but specially when it comes to exams and uni stuff, is that there's plenty of exams, tests, finals, you name it, that I've taken in the past and while they were important to me in that particular moment and I put all my energy into them, they don't really impact my life in the long run and grand scheme of things.

Like, try to think of every exam you've taken in your life and you won't remember 98% of them. Keep that in mind and remember to not get too much in your own head!
I never thought of it that way and you are completely correct. Most exams I can't even remember when I think back on it.
We still have not received any results at least this semester will give me an indication of what to expect next semester. I think knowing when something will happen and reducing uncertainty as fas as possible really minimizes my stress levels.
I am one of those weird people that go to look where and how the exam centre looks like a day or two before I write so I don't stress about where the place is on the day