Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Well time to stop lurking I guess

So hi?

I play a lot of video games (if mobages count as too many) and read books from time to time.
    I was learning piano but my keyboard got stuck in my other place so i'm pianoless and all i have are my training sheet music, but I have my trusty guitar so thats a plus.
    I started interacting more with online communities mainly because I really needed the social interaction to keep myself sane through these zany times.

Please treat me well, thank you for letting me be a part of this community

Edit: Should prob mention I've played neopets a collective of 13.5 years over various accounts and it's only now on a new account i decided to buckled up and be an absolute chad grabbing trophies and avatars, raising battlepets and doing all the dailies, and clraik has helped me through the tedium of some of those
    Last edited by ambrosialprey; 07-30-2020 at 01:40 AM. Reason: addendum

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hello!

Welcome to cK~
    I've always envied those who knows how to play musical instruments!

There are lots of resources on cK to help you with the dailies and build your account.
    Have fun and see ya around.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey, welcome to ck!!

Which mobage do you play??? I'm pretty addicted myself lol (and spent a lot on some of them too )

I hope you can build your new account quickly and safely. Ck is the best place to learn how to do so!
    Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Hey!

Welcome to cK.

Wow that's really musically-inclined. I can only play the guitar but my hand-feet coordination is bad so I can't play the piano.

Wait till you get up to clraik rank or VIP, there're a lot more resources for neopets

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Welcome to cK, @(you need an account to see links)! I feel you on the need for some type of social interaction. The world is a wild place right now. But you've found a great community of folks!
    What books do you like to read?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oshun For This Useful Post:

Erik. (07-30-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Quote Originally Posted by ambrosialprey View Post
    So hi?

I play a lot of video games (if mobages count as too many) and read books from time to time.
    I was learning piano but my keyboard got stuck in my other place so i'm pianoless and all i have are my training sheet music, but I have my trusty guitar so thats a plus.
    I started interacting more with online communities mainly because I really needed the social interaction to keep myself sane through these zany times.

Edit: Should prob mention I've played neopets a collective of 13.5 years over various accounts and it's only now on a new account i decided to buckled up and be an absolute chad grabbing trophies and avatars, raising battlepets and doing all the dailies, and clraik has helped me through the tedium of some of those
    Welcome to Clraik Ambrosial! Hope you enjoy it here! If you have any tea on other Neopets users, please share it at (you need an account to see links) - we love tea! Also, what kind of books do you like to read?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    So hi?

Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry, if you follow the community rules and you're generally nice to everyone, you'll be treated well. See you around ~
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    18h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So hi?

Welcome to CK! as all the oldies say! I’m just as new as you but so happy to welcome yet another to this thrilling new community! Have you ever played Runescape? I love neopets too (:
    Feed me.

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Hi and welcome! We are happy to have you I've always wanted to learn piano but my hands are too small! Do you play any other instruments besides that and the guitar?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    244d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Hey! Welcome to cK! You sound exactly like me (minus the musically talented portion). I too am racking up them trophies, avatars and training my pet hard. Feel free to ask any questions and there are lots of members here always happy to help! See you around!