Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

newbee

hewwo owo
    i've never been apart of a forum like this (or pretty much any kind tbh) so im still a little bit apprehensive but! if you ever need help with music, art, drama, english, stage 4 maths, or anything else let me know !!! i used to tutor younger students at my first high school and i genuinely enjoy it bfoasuibdfigjfndosg so dont hold back!!
    im currently in my second last year of school and most of my subjects are art related (i also take law and advanced english)
    i found the forum through flight rising! which has been owning my life for a while now if im being honest
    i really like memes and cute animal videos ;p
    idk if thats what im supposed to put in an intro but hey its not like i cant make another one if its not! look forward to meeting everyone!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Welcome @(you need an account to see links). I'm an English/Drama teacher in a high school myself (though currently on maternity leave).
    There's no need to be apprehensive about being here; many people see us as the boogeyman, but our community is actually much more cohesive and supportive of our members than 'legit' alternatives.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    18h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Welcome to the forum! It's great to know there's educators here because I'm sure I'll be asking for help every once in a while

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    !!!!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Welcome to the site, glad you joined us! Do you just play Flight Rising or do you play other things as well? That site owned me for a while as well.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by casperillion View Post
    hewwo owo
    i've never been apart of a forum like this (or pretty much any kind tbh) so im still a little bit apprehensive but! if you ever need help with music, art, drama, english, stage 4 maths, or anything else let me know !!! i used to tutor younger students at my first high school and i genuinely enjoy it bfoasuibdfigjfndosg so dont hold back!!
    im currently in my second last year of school and most of my subjects are art related (i also take law and advanced english)
    i found the forum through flight rising! which has been owning my life for a while now if im being honest
    i really like memes and cute animal videos ;p
    idk if thats what im supposed to put in an intro but hey its not like i cant make another one if its not! look forward to meeting everyone!
    Welcome to the forum.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    thank u!!!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn4077 View Post
    Welcome to the site, glad you joined us! Do you just play Flight Rising or do you play other things as well? That site owned me for a while as well.
    currently only flight rising! waaaaayyyyyyy back in the day i was on dragon adopters and more recently goatlings although i got bored of the latter after a while, i just didnt have any goal to work towards after a while :')

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by casperillion View Post
    thank u!!!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

currently only flight rising! waaaaayyyyyyy back in the day i was on dragon adopters and more recently goatlings although i got bored of the latter after a while, i just didnt have any goal to work towards after a while :')
    That's what happened to me and Flight Rising, I didn't have a goal so I got bored of it. I don't know the other ones but sounds like you adopted dragons and goats?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yeah! dragon adopters was like, you got people to click on ur dragon for it to grow??? i dont remember that well because it was years ago now..
    goatlings had no real care/raising involved unless you went exploring for items, basically the goal is to finish all your collections and collect all the ADs (skins) so it got boring really quickly
    for flight rising my goal is to eventually start a hatchery which is gonna take forever and then its all #businesstime from there