Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Real experience advice on securing brought UC

I am a regular UC pets buyer . I want to give some advices . My thoughts might not be all right but they all comes from real UC buying / securing / frozen experience myself went through . So please takes a few minutes and look at this 🙂

1 . Never ever trade a brought UC NO MATTER WHAT ! 95% of the time , you will end up being frozen and trade reversed . Even worse , trade half reverse . Which means you are frozen with your traded pet but the owner who now owns your brought UC pet is fine .

2. Stay INACTIVE is more important than how you transfer the UC onto your main . Seriously this one is important. The more active you are , the more likely tnt will aim at you . I have personally experienced this one Many times . Say I moved two brought UCs with the same method into two seperate account - account A and account B . For account A . I'm super active . Account B . Rarely log in . And guess what ? most of the time . Account A will be frozen and account B remains alive .

3. For god sake Don't post on the pc saying " look what I caught I the pound !!!" You will be reported and frozen . If you really going to do pound transfer . Stay quiet ! Don't even touch the Trading post or do anything that encourage others to click on your lookup .

4. UCs UFA is a very old used method . But they sometimes does work ! The best thing about UC UFA method is that even tnt finds out the UC is illegit . They will take the UC back and put him/her on the original account and then freeze that account . But your account will be ok . But if you directly transferred the pet into your main and tnt finds out . You will have no excuse and lose all your accounts & pets .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Folsom For This Useful Post:

Shockz (08-23-2016)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    99d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    hi, welcome to the forum

this is all advice that has already been highlighted in many guides on here, if you used the "search" tool you'd be able to check just to make sure you arent reposting known information
    there are several UC guides, i think the current most popular one is this one (you need an account to see links) by @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    hi, welcome to the forum

this is all advice that has already been highlighted in many guides on here, if you used the "search" tool you'd be able to check just to make sure you arent reposting known information
    there are several UC guides, i think the current most popular one is this one (you need an account to see links) by @(you need an account to see links)
    Hey sorry if I repeated the information...... �� I'll do my best not to again

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Hi, I'm sure the advice is appreciated, though I think you just made a thread about getting frozen? Hopefully you can get some experience out of that situation if you decide to keep playing! I would like to give some annotations on your list if that's ok with you.

1. Most (if not all) the UCs currently circulating around have been in illegit situations at some point, either by being taken from an account, sold by the original owner or traded for more than one pet or a combination of currencies. Not trading an illegit UC is not the deal to be kept safe, the thing is that the pet needs to be secured before you decide to trade it and not go to the PC one day to another. There are guides here that explain the process of securing an UC, introducing it into the PC and blend in with traded pets.

2. TNT doesn't really target anyone and even less keeps track of active accounts. The ones that do are users and the ones that report and get suspicious are users. If you have experienced getting frozen in your active accounts and not your inactive accounts, most likely people knew your account and you didn't covered the new UC successfully, for which you might have been reported and frozen.

4. I would never encourage anyone to move a bought UC though a public adoption process, honestly is the easiest way to make a ton of people look at you and report you. Even with legit UCs putting them UFA is a terrible idea since people report nevertheless if they don't fancy the new selectef owner. TNT is not the real enemy: report happies are.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    38d 12h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I see bought pets traded around on the PC all the time, if you're smart about it you will not get frozen. The 95% thing is just made up, come on... Of course it's not smart to turn up out of the blue with your 100 month old "main" account that is really just the shell you got with the pet you bought (10 games played and barely 100 avatars let alone any trophies, I've seen it a hundered times) and announce that you just came back after a long Hiatus and now immediately want to trade your vwn uc faerie. Neither is it smart to send the unknown uc pet to your 10 month main account and try to trade it right away on the pc.

And never put your UC fake UFA. If you do that, you're just an asshole. Unless your application process only requires posting the account the pet will go on. Then you're not an asshole, only a little stupid.

Obviously, if you want to be 100% secure stay away from the boards, but where's the fun in that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    15d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Thanks for sharing what you've learned
    I'm really tempted to buy a single UC for my main at some point but it's just not worth getting frozen again I think