DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    24d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    What's up with the Stackpath one? Looks like they put a placeholder there until they found the real question and then forgot to replace it?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gremlin For This Useful Post:

bootiesrus (09-28-2019),Menine (09-28-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    33d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    What's up with the Stackpath one? Looks like they put a placeholder there until they found the real question and then forgot to replace it?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philolivetti For This Useful Post:

bootiesrus (09-28-2019),pinkriffic (09-28-2019)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by philolivetti View Post
    Hello Devon!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I think someone else answered the StackPath question, then asked Jade to forward their answer to Devon (a StackPath rep?) to check over. The answer writing is too good to be Jade’s.

Then they probably meant to replace that note with the original question but forgot to. Jade, you had one job.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    339 times
    Time Online
    79d 6h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    For the lazy, the Q&A in question:

There was one question from a restocker about Stackpath� something like �hello there, we need to talk�. If you can find that, please show it to Devon along with this answer here and ask him whether it looks okay. Once he�s approved of it, you can publish this one.
    While Stackpath has been incredibly helpful with blocking malicious activity on the site, we are aware that innocent users have also been getting caught up in its net. Accordingly, we have been working with support to look into specific user requests and help them resume normal activity on the site. Just today we made additional modifications to minimize inconvenience to honest players. If you are still facing problems using the site normally, write to support and someone will look into it.
    From (you need an account to see links)

Hilarious. And you're right, definitely not Jade's harried writing.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne View Post
    For the lazy, the Q&A in question:

From (you need an account to see links)

Hilarious. And you're right, definitely not Jade's harried writing.
    That's totally copy&paste

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    My teeth are grit SO hard. I want to write the Editorial so BADLY.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

bootiesrus (09-28-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    My teeth are grit SO hard. I want to write the Editorial so BADLY.
    me too. hire me, tnt! i miss looking forward to the news and editorials.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well sure dictionaries are very concise in their definitions, but if you haven't noticed Neopia has it's own set of unconventional ways.
    shady cunts omg

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    (you need an account to see links)
    Hi guys just a quick note, just a reminder when submitting stories to NT, if you have images in your story we can only code images from Neopets.com. If you submit something with say a jellyneo image it will not publish or show up because they have their own image server that we do not have access to. So if you want your images to appear they have to be from neopets.com or a public image server site, otherwise it just won't show up Also giving you all a heads up there will be no Neopian Times next week as I and another staff member are attending LAComicon and we will be passing out some comic con codes so stay tuned on social if you want to find us. But for that reason I won't be able to publish NT with a short week, i'm so sorry. I wish I did not have to cancel NT so much but I run this on my own so if I'm out there is no one to take my place. I wish I could clone myself. Anyways hope you all have a great weekend and we will be back in two weeks.

Good evening! hands a Bogie Berry in a cute little Halloween gift box It's freshly picked! ;D My question is in regard to the new Spooky Food items on the news. It would seem the Poison Apples and Rotting Veggies Salad have not been activated. Is there any chance they'll be activated soon? There are also other much older Spooky Food items that still haven't been activated yet, such as the Deadly Apple Pie, Elderly Apple, Forgotten Apple, Ghost Meepmallows, Refreshing Barrel Water, Spectral Cinnamon Rolls, and Sponge Apple. What gives? Do you hate us Spooky Food lovers? ;-;~~the_mausoleum
    Boo, you're right about all of those items! Spooky Food lovers can now rejoice as all of the items here have now been made active.

Would you guys consider removing the account age restrictions on adoptions? It's really frustrating to wait 4 months to move some pets around. If the answer is no, can you add some perspective on why these restrictions were put into place?~~silly_mistake
    We cannot remove the account age restrictions on adoptions, as they were put in place to prevent scamming. I'm not going to go into details about this one, because I don't want to give unscrupulous minds any new ideas they may not have had until now!

Recently you've released new colors for the Jowlard, Nupie, and Mundo. However, the unpainted versions of these petpets have not been assigned a base color, so they cannot even be painted at the Petpet Puddle! Can you please fix it so these previously unpaintable pets can at least be colored to the newly released colors? :3~~howdareyoufreezeme1
    Oh dear! Yes, a colleague will look into this next week.

So I see that someone figured out how to code a userlookup so that it looks like your pets are ucs (or whatever you want them to look like) and they change the name that shows up. They are sharing it with everyone on the pound chat and saying it's not against the rules. But I feel like it is or at least it should be. Cause if you can just use CSS to make your pet how you want then what's the point of the rest of us working hard to achieve that goal the regular way? What if the person who owns the pet Tina is so proud of their pet and now they see other people falsely owning 'Tina' and they are upset cause their pet is unique and now lots of people own Tina? I feel like it gives and unfair advantage and full of lies~~_sissiy_sis_369
    Well, we didn't have a rule about this before, but we just made one for it now - Coding a user lookup to make your pets look different from what they actually are, or to change their names, is against the rules. Doing so can get you in trouble.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (10-04-2019),gera (10-04-2019),Meepit (10-05-2019),Psellia (10-05-2019)