14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by xohsosuper
    I'm a grad student who's going to move to Korea for the second time for a year to teach English. I speak four other languages
    Whoa, that sounds awesome! What languages do you speak?

Oh and, welcome to clraik!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to cK!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    5d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome! I love your avatar, I can't wait for the Deadpool movie to come out! c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    WELCOME TO Ck I AM MAISON NTMY!!

This forums is the best (inlove)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Hey, welcome to clraik!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudAcara View Post
    Whoa, that sounds awesome! What languages do you speak?

Oh and, welcome to clraik!
    I have my BA in Latin (anyone here need an exorcism?! I'll make a selling thread about it jk jk), Spanish, Hungarian, and Korean. I have a working knowledge on some Brasilian Portuguese and I'm learning French right now.
    @(you need an account to see links) I play mostly fps, third person shooter, indie & indie horror for now. Currently trying to beat Spooky's House of Jumpscares and modding the ever loving shit out of my L4D2 game!
    @(you need an account to see links) Nice! I'm currently getting my Masters in TESOL (teaching English to second language learners) and it's really eye opening so far. I never really loved English until I saw it through a foreign student's perspective. Oh I can give you soo many English fail stories hehe
    @(you need an account to see links) thank you! Nice to meet you as well ^_^ @(you need an account to see links) Thank you! @(you need an account to see links) Thank you so much

@(you need an account to see links) I know me too! I really think they chose right by picking Ryan Renolds for the movie, this may be his first Marvel movie that is loved by everyone ;P Also Gir is love, Gir is life
    @(you need an account to see links) THANK YOU HAI I'm MEGAN (but I also answer to my street name, Megatron)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by xohsosuper View Post
    I have my BA in Latin (anyone here need an exorcism?! I'll make a selling thread about it jk jk), Spanish, Hungarian, and Korean. I have a working knowledge on some Brasilian Portuguese and I'm learning French right now.
    @(you need an account to see links) I play mostly fps, third person shooter, indie & indie horror for now. Currently trying to beat Spooky's House of Jumpscares and modding the ever loving shit out of my L4D2 game!
    @(you need an account to see links) Nice! I'm currently getting my Masters in TESOL (teaching English to second language learners) and it's really eye opening so far. I never really loved English until I saw it through a foreign student's perspective. Oh I can give you soo many English fail stories hehe
    @(you need an account to see links) thank you! Nice to meet you as well ^_^ @(you need an account to see links) Thank you! @(you need an account to see links) Thank you so much

@(you need an account to see links) I know me too! I really think they chose right by picking Ryan Renolds for the movie, this may be his first Marvel movie that is loved by everyone ;P Also Gir is love, Gir is life
    @(you need an account to see links) THANK YOU HAI I'm MEGAN (but I also answer to my street name, Megatron)
    Nice! I'll add you this weekend! 700+ hours on L4D2 :') Most awesome game ever.
    If you ever want to play CS1.6 we can game with @(you need an account to see links) and if you're up for some L4D2 we can game with @(you need an account to see links)
    Check out my guide on how to get free proxies/socks for your programs & protection!

Click

(you need an account to see links)

^ Thanks Rrachel <3

^ Thanks Jass! <3

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VitaminX For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (01-15-2016),Maison (01-15-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m

aaaaaaAAAAAAA megaton I like you already xDDDDD

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Like many things I procrastinated posting on here, I've already been around on a few boards and really enjoy talking to you guys!

I've been on Neo for about 15 years, currently in rebuild mode thanks to my bad luck in life

I'm a grad student who's going to move to Korea for the second time for a year to teach English. I speak four other languages, and I can even count up to 10 without using my fingers.

When Im not traveling, I sit on my ass gaming on my PC/xbox or just have at it on Neo.

(feel free to add me on steam, I need to be more of a social gamer it seems haha)
    Welcome to the forum, officially. Never too late to introduce yourself.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post
    aaaaaaAAAAAAA megaton I like you already xDDDDD
    Just don't like me too much, then I'll feel obligated to get us matching best friends forever necklaces (like in the 90s)
    @(you need an account to see links) holy crap! And here I was proud of myself for hitting 100 hours 0.0 Man thats intense and you have my full respect (and slight fear) now. @(you need an account to see links) thank ya