Page 205 of 215 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Can't seem to find anything searching the forums.

When I go to enter a .txt list for the ABer I get Run-time error '5': Invalid Procedure or Call Argument. This happens when I try to load either my own AB List .txt or the one that comes with the program download. It seems to let me type out the individual stamp names, but that would take much too long each time.

Running as administrator if that matters at all. Wish this bad boy was a little more user friendly so far :/

Ex. of my lists format:

<shopid>58</shopid>
    Ramtor Stamp
    Anshu Fishing Stamp
    Lampwyck Stamp
    Capn Threelegs Stamp
    Shadow Gulch Stamp
    Queen Fyora Stamp
    Darigan Spectre Stamp
    Shenkuu Stamp

Edit: So I'm not sure why but deleting the blank space at the bottom of my .txt list seems to have worked.
    Last edited by At24; 02-08-2022 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Fixed?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by abc2000126 View Post
    The program said " the program is currently offline", Is it work for specific hours?
    Also, on top of what Bat suggested, try restarting your computer when the AB says it's offline.

We never put our bots offline without a warning in the first post.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by At24 View Post
    Can't seem to find anything searching the forums.

When I go to enter a .txt list for the ABer I get Run-time error '5': Invalid Procedure or Call Argument. This happens when I try to load either my own AB List .txt or the one that comes with the program download. It seems to let me type out the individual stamp names, but that would take much too long each time.

Running as administrator if that matters at all. Wish this bad boy was a little more user friendly so far :/

Ex. of my lists format:

Ramtor Stamp
    Anshu Fishing Stamp
    Lampwyck Stamp
    Capn Threelegs Stamp
    Shadow Gulch Stamp
    Queen Fyora Stamp
    Darigan Spectre Stamp
    Shenkuu Stamp

Edit: So I'm not sure why but deleting the blank space at the bottom of my .txt list seems to have worked.
    Make sure there are no blank/empty lines.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Bought a couple things so that seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the confirmation

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    I'm still having this "checking to ensure login" issue. Any ideas? The pw for ck and the account are alphanumeric.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    12d 22h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I'm still having this "checking to ensure login" issue. Any ideas? The pw for ck and the account are alphanumeric.
    Getting this as well lately. User/pass are entered correctly/alphanumeric. Before I fixed it by switching accounts and then back to the one with the issue, but now it seems to not be working.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    Getting this as well lately. User/pass are entered correctly/alphanumeric. Before I fixed it by switching accounts and then back to the one with the issue, but now it seems to not be working.
    At least I'm not the only one. I tried switching accounts too but nothing worked. Tried with and without a proxy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    The best thing about this ABer is that there is no stupid Program Manager that you have to install, wait forever to login and then having leave a Run window open for. There also isn't any random runtime errors, tons of features, you can see what items are in the shop when stocked nor do you have to enter any billing information when purchasing a Clraik subscription!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAccount View Post
    The best thing about this ABer is that there is no stupid Program Manager that you have to install, wait forever to login and then having leave a Run window open for. There also isn't any random runtime errors, tons of features, you can see what items are in the shop when stocked nor do you have to enter any billing information when purchasing a Clraik subscription!
    Dude, that fucking program has been outdated and unsafe for years. It's a shame they keep trying to milk what was left behind by programmers that are long gone from the community.

I think I know what's wrong with the login issues some people are having, but I can't address it until I'm home. Please be patient.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Ember (02-10-2022),Invent (02-10-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Dude, that fucking program has been outdated and unsafe for years. It's a shame they keep trying to milk what was left behind by programmers that are long gone from the community.

I think I know what's wrong with the login issues some people are having, but I can't address it until I'm home. Please be patient.
    Oh alright! Sorry I just wasn't sure what the gameplan was. I didn't realize you weren't home. No rush at all. Enjoy your time off or whatever it is

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So i'm a recently new user for this ABer and have ran in to a weird issue. I can get everything up and running just fine but when minimizing the program to the taskbar it'll just disappear and delete the .exe from the folder i'd saved it to. When i try to re-extract it from the .zip file again nothing appears even when trying to extract the whole folder; the only way i can get it back is restarting my computer and re-extracting. Any insight as to what i might be doing wrong or what's happening?

Page 205 of 215 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast