Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

I'm too new, need to make myself familiar and might need some advice

So I thought it would be easy. Download the auto-buyer, it gets me expensive items, I sell those items or np on here for cash. Apparently I have to be well-known on this site first and make contributions? So to get better known, I've made this post to talk to people about things they think I should know about the site and botting in general. Also how do I make contributions? If there's a piece of advice that you're wondering if I need, let me know, cuz I'm pretty lost on the site. What does clraik mean anyways?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boonami For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (4 Weeks Ago),running_sheeple (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi there Boon. Since buying/selling is practically between 2 people it's very common that everyone wants to be safe. Especially when we had some bad apples in the past that we're trying to hunt and harm the community.

First off, patience. Building trust takes time.

I'll share you a thread that $(you need an account to see links) made and touch this topic about how a newbie can become a helpful member.

You can find it (you need an account to see links).

Hope that sheds a bit of light. If you have any doubts don't be afraid to ask.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (4 Weeks Ago),Boonami (4 Weeks Ago),Cinnamoroll (4 Weeks Ago),I_royalty_I (4 Weeks Ago),j03 (4 Weeks Ago),KJiU (4 Weeks Ago),running_sheeple (4 Weeks Ago),TheArcher (4 Weeks Ago),Uma (4 Weeks Ago),Zenitsu (4 Weeks Ago)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I'll leave room for the rest of the crowd to pitch in and grab some +thanks/+rep for helping you but first off - your best friend here (and everywhere in life) is to read.

Read through the forum sections to see what interests you most. Read our community rules. There are typically stickied topics in different forum sections that you should also probably read. Read to see where you should be putting your topics. Read before downloading and using our bots to make sure you have a good understanding of how they work (and to see rank requirements) before you press any buttons. It takes a small amount of time, and reading is very good for you.

clraik = draik

We're the best Neopets community you'll ever find online.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (4 Weeks Ago),Arcanine (4 Weeks Ago),Boonami (4 Weeks Ago),DarkSkies (4 Weeks Ago),KJiU (4 Weeks Ago),phantasia (4 Weeks Ago),Raposa (4 Weeks Ago),TheArcher (4 Weeks Ago),Zenitsu (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    89d 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonami View Post
    So I thought it would be easy. Download the auto-buyer, it gets me expensive items, I sell those items or np on here for cash. Apparently I have to be well-known on this site first and make contributions? So to get better known, I've made this post to talk to people about things they think I should know about the site and botting in general. Also how do I make contributions? If there's a piece of advice that you're wondering if I need, let me know, cuz I'm pretty lost on the site. What does clraik mean anyways?
    Do you know how many people are still struggling to get that lavalicious bar!
    So firstly maybe head over to the secret userbar treat and start chatting about it. Get some more userbards. It really goes a long way and I find the userbaer chat is rather engaging.

Another forum thing to look into is Ryu... rally a cute pet that you will see a lot of people have.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Boonami (4 Weeks Ago),Halloqueenie (4 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I don't know if being /well known/ is necessary the biggest contributing factor to integrating into the community. I do think that telling us that you want to use the ABer, get expensive things, then sell them to the community isn't always the best jumping off point. Making a thread telling us that you are doing it solely so people will talk to you and help build your rep likely isn't the best choice either. Not trying to be confrontational here, but there are many different parts of the forum where people chat and discuss things. The best way to join the community is to participate in those conversations and discuss things, get to know people and what ck is as a whole. Familiarize yourself with the breakdown of the different forums and what ck has to offer. There are lots of great people here who likely enjoy the same things that you do and I'm sure you'd be a welcome addition to join in on conversations and share your own opinions
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (4 Weeks Ago),Arcanine (4 Weeks Ago),Boonami (4 Weeks Ago),DarkSkies (4 Weeks Ago),Lyrichord (4 Weeks Ago),Raposa (4 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll find some niche that you can contribute you. I hope you enjoy your time here

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Onetwo For This Useful Post:

Boonami (4 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Ya I tried taking your advice but I'm just doing everything wrong I guess lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I was wondering about the bars. I've seen some really cool ones. I guess you gotta earn them? I'll check out the user bar chat

- - - Updated - - -

I'm obviously not replying to comments correctly

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonami View Post
    Ya I tried taking your advice but I'm just doing everything wrong I guess lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I was wondering about the bars. I've seen some really cool ones. I guess you gotta earn them? I'll check out the user bar chat

- - - Updated - - -

I'm obviously not replying to comments correctly
    Check out this thread for more on the different userbars available:
    (you need an account to see links)!)

To reply to comments, you can click "Reply with Quote" in the bottom right hand corner of somebodys post. Click the little rectangle with the + on the far right on each post you want to reply to in order to reply to more than one at a time in your next post. If you're using ck on the tapatalk app, I'm not sure it's the same - but for browser based that's the best way to do it
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

15. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Boonami (4 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 16m
    Everyone so far has given the best advice so far!

I joined not long ago, mostly looking for an active Neopets community of like minded individuals and found it to be the best and warmest Neo community I've found. I've bought plenty from various members (the trading section is dangerous for my wallet!!) in my few months here already. I can maybe give you some insight what I look for as a buyer?

A nice laid out shop, with various buying options!
    Variety I think is a good key too! Selling both pure NP, HTS and ETS items seems to be the way to go.

I don't think you necessarily have to be 'known' or popular here. Maybe have some userbars, and nice laid out looking profile for some individuality. 😊

All this takes a bit of effort and time, of course! Either way, I hope you stick around and enjoy your time here.

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcanine For This Useful Post:

Boonami (4 Weeks Ago)