DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9d 19h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    There's an issue I've been running into when a pet is sick and I try to run the Battledome AP.
    In the application log it'll say that it buys an item and cures the pet, it tries to battle the specified enemy and it just errors out.
    The program doesn't actually seem to buy the item and cure the pet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    22d 23h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
    There's an issue I've been running into when a pet is sick and I try to run the Battledome AP.
    In the application log it'll say that it buys an item and cures the pet, it tries to battle the specified enemy and it just errors out.
    Did you check if your inventory was full? I've had this happened a few times when my inventory was full.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9d 19h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    Did you check if your inventory was full? I've had this happened a few times when my inventory was full.
    My inventory only had a few items in it, I made sure to make the sick/bd pet the active as well.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hi @(you need an account to see links), is there any way for the lab ray in SC if there is a way to have a section to be able to pick which pet to zap? Similar to how you pick a pet for the Battledome? Right now it Zaps the active pet which could pose dangerous, so right now the work around is manually logging in to do my Zaps. unless I am missing something in settings.....

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
    I have this issue as well even if my inven is completely empty, should I be having healing items on hand for it to use instead of buy?

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
    I've had this happen to me once out of a dozen successful attempts. I'm just going to assume the server had a hiccup during the shop wiz buying part. I can try to remedy the issue by verifying the item is bought first.

Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Hi @(you need an account to see links), is there any way for the lab ray in SC if there is a way to have a section to be able to pick which pet to zap? Similar to how you pick a pet for the Battledome? Right now it Zaps the active pet which could pose dangerous, so right now the work around is manually logging in to do my Zaps. unless I am missing something in settings.....
    Yep, it goes for the active pet. If you don't want it to zap your active, switch your pet before running that bot! I can see about making it optional but throughout Neopets history, it's always been beneficial to have your lab/training pet active for all stats/quests etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I have this issue as well even if my inven is completely empty, should I be having healing items on hand for it to use instead of buy?
    The bot is not programmed to check inventory first. There's too many illnesses regardless so it just tries to buy the required item and heal.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Charmander (10-29-2023),Habanero (10-29-2023),Synth Salazzle (10-29-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Hi could we choose how much NP we want to donate in wishing well?
    Because I found it some times doesn't donate the proper np to make a wish when I login and check on The Wishing Well page.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by metawin View Post
    Hi could we choose how much NP we want to donate in wishing well?
    Because I found it some times doesn't donate the proper np to make a wish when I login and check on The Wishing Well page.
    According to JN:

Wishing Limits

You must donate a minimum of 21 Neopoints in order for your wish to be considered. If you donate less, your wish will not be considered during the daily prize draws. There is no known correlation between donating more than 21 NP and having a higher chance of having a wish granted.

You can make up to 14 wishes a day, but you may only submit 7 wishes during each of the wish granting periods (which are 12 hours apart, see "Wish Granting Periods" above). To be eligible to have a wish granted in both periods, you should make your 14 wishes in two chunks of 7 wishes, 12 hours apart.

A new "Wish Counter" was added to the Wishing Well in June 2019. This counter will increment each time you submit an eligible wish (21 NP or more and under your 7 wish limit). The counter will disappear once you reach your 7 wish limit for the wish granting period.
    I've had it programmed to donate between 21 and 2X (won't reveal the max publicly anymore for obvious reasons) since the beginning, so either the server hit an "open resty/503" error or IDK. I've had my wish granted many times over the years with the bot in SC.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Hi Joe~ Can I choose my opponent last time in the battle setting? I don’t think most people would bother him in particular? Sometimes I forget and light the fire Mika 15 times

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyc51498 View Post
    Hi Joe~ Can I choose my opponent last time in the battle setting? I don’t think most people would bother him in particular? Sometimes I forget and light the fire Mika 15 times
    Not understanding... Are you talking about setting a last turn? You have the option to pick either the first or second turn to repeat after both.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 280 of 299 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast