42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    53d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    My particular example wasn’t based off bots or auto anything, mostly just buying/selling/trading. I’ve bought/sold/traded things to extremely well known accounts for things they were looking to add to their collections, swap for other items, etc. I don’t think it’s hypocritical to as anybody has the ability to buy/sell/trade in the “black market”, it’s been here for a long long time.

Maybe I’m just a bit more competitive than others. Maybe it’s just a little frustrating when people are simply handed things with no effort being put in at all. I’m a firm believer that life doesn’t need to be fair and people aren’t entitled to everything just because they want it. I do understand it’s just a game though, one that I can’t change anything in directly. I just hope it works out how TNT wants; that activity bumps up and they can make enough money to stick around.

It might have been a grind to get those AC and recent event prizes - but don’t you want everyone to be able to enjoy them as much as people who went through the grind? Maybe you had to grind hard, but it’s nice they can get them so much easier by just doing a few basic actions, right? I kid, I kid
    I'm just curious. What would you say your grind was to get what you currently have?

Did you spend countless hours restocking and reselling to get what you have? Or did you luck into breaking into accounts that just so happened to have high valued items in it that you were able to trade around.

Your argument is that things are being handed to people, yet you've had the same thing done to yourself. Yeah, you probably bought the hash lists, data leaks and what not. But you didn't have to grind to get those items/pets/nc items.

Are you more mad that your "investments" are now "worthless" to you as you cannot sell them to make a quick buck?

Thank you Hellraid <3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Daffodil (2 Weeks Ago),I_royalty_I (2 Weeks Ago)