DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    86d 18h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    @(you need an account to see links) let's ask my skz albums, FEARNOT lightstick and FEARLESS workout clothing.. they got me good, KJiU, they really did.. lmao
    my sister is an absolute diehard stay kids fan, so she's to blame for getting me into them

I'm super into le sserafim right now and gg's are usually my preference, so listening to a lot of Kiss of Life and (G)I-DLE. Midas Touch snatched my wig good. and YUQI from (G)I-DLE has released some really cute songs, like Could it Be is a suuuuper catchy, easy listen

@(you need an account to see links) woah, a live performance already!! just watched it, and they did so WELL, they have so much stage presence and the synchronization slayed me And their voices live, just as amazing. Why is this song so good!!!
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:35 AM.
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Vis (2 Weeks Ago),WheeintoJiU (2 Weeks Ago),Zenitsu (3 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    KJ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) Oh i think i got it, those on may are probably B-Sides MV isnt it , since the album was released on april xD

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) let's ask my skz albums, FEARNOT lightstick and FEARLESS workout clothing.. they got me good, KJiU, they really did.. lmao
    my sister is an absolute diehard stay kids fan, so she's to blame for getting me into them

I'm super into le sserafim right now and gg's are usually my preference, so listening to a lot of Kiss of Life and (G)I-DLE. Midas Touch snatched my wig good. and YUQI from (G)I-DLE has released some really cute songs, like Could it Be is a suuuuper catchy, easy listen
    AH! annyeong haseyo my fellow fandom victim , welcome welcome - we have 5 now i believe our strength is growing (if vis fall into the fandom next then it would be 6 -
    Do both of you have the same bias ? if not i think you did have a easier life going after POBs & PC (if you went into that section haha)

I probably had a thought of looking up on le sserafim but maybe they aren't for me haha (they get hit pretty hard recently thou for their concert) , but i still find chaewon cute the only song i listen before was her cover of Utada Hikaru's First love. Oh have you went into Mamamoo haha , if not i do recommend their songs xD ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheeintoJiU For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (2 Weeks Ago),Vis (2 Weeks Ago)