DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    “Once-A-Day Dailies Error - Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.”

I can’t seem to get through all my dailies however this is unavoidable isn’t it? Anything I could do?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    13d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 48m
    So, if I set the Battledome AP bot to do a ton of battles, and then repeat, could I theoretically get the Battle Faerie avatar that way?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    13d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 48m
    I don't know what happened, but I set the Battledome AP bot to run for a while and then my Level 98 pet somehow got knocked out by the Chia Clown. Maybe I'll stick to the browser script for that one...

Edit: I checked my avatar list and apparently I got the Battle Faerie avatar yesterday or earlier today, cos it was listed before some of the game avatars I got today. So I just spent an hour running the Battledome bot for nothing XD
    Last edited by Junellie; 11-15-2023 at 10:02 AM.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyc51498 View Post
    HI J03
    I found that SC does not seem to have an automatic pet training function
    Can it be increased?
    After all, I have to train every 24 hours, which makes me often forget
    I'm not sure if this helps but in meantime maybe this (you need an account to see links) will help.

I can't remember if pet trainer on SC it's scheduled for future.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbkins View Post
    “Once-A-Day Dailies Error - Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.”

I can’t seem to get through all my dailies however this is unavoidable isn’t it? Anything I could do?
    That's either your connection or neopets server problem. This problem has been mentioned before here, you can use the search on this thread tool to check what others have tried.

Personally what works best for me is switching VPN. If you don't have a vpn try resetting your modem for another IP or try mobile data, hopefully that would help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Junellie View Post
    I don't know what happened, but I set the Battledome AP bot to run for a while and then my Level 98 pet somehow got knocked out by the Chia Clown. Maybe I'll stick to the browser script for that one...

Edit: I checked my avatar list and apparently I got the Battle Faerie avatar yesterday or earlier today, cos it was listed before some of the game avatars I got today. So I just spent an hour running the Battledome bot for nothing XD
    It happens sometimes and I've noticed also while playing legit the server just gets all wonky. So very probably that's what's happening, servers get errors and that affects the game.

It's better to have your pet fully healed because this hiccups can get you KO, so at least you reduce the chance of losing. But yeah, unless TNT improves stuff on their side it is what it is.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

j03 (11-15-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    13d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 48m
    If I'm using the Money Tree bot, do I have to put exact item names, or could I just put Codestone, for example, and have it grab whatever codestones are there?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    If I'm using the Money Tree bot, do I have to put exact item names, or could I just put Codestone, for example, and have it grab whatever codestones are there?
    According to past posts in this thread it seems to need the complete item name.

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Make a list of items to create and save as a text file. Each item is its own line/row. Then in the settings tab, locate that file.

Schedule and run.
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Code:
    Item 1
    Item 2
    Item 3
    Item per line.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

j03 (11-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    13d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 48m
    Apologies if this is a stupid question. Just to be sure: If I ask the SSW Sniper to buy a list of stuff, it'll only buy ONE of each as long as I keep "Buy if there are more than one in stock" unchecked, right?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This seems awesome! Anything funky I should be aware of as we navigate Neopets in 2023, or is it pretty much plug n play as long as I follow the instructions listed?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I guess I could, ya know, page back through this thread and read other people's questions and answers too, opps!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Apologies if this is a stupid question. Just to be sure: If I ask the SSW Sniper to buy a list of stuff, it'll only buy ONE of each as long as I keep "Buy if there are more than one in stock" unchecked, right?
    That's right. Be sure to test with a small list first, just to make sure you've got it configured properly!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Junellie (11-17-2023)

Page 282 of 299 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292 ... LastLast