DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    I hate fireworks especially on the 4th of July. I have 2 smaller dogs that hate the loud noises and it's almost impossible to calm them down for 3 days as they continue to light off fireworks every day.

We live in an area we're you can but fireworks so people will be blasting them off for the next 6 months or so.

It's so frustrating. Find a better way to celebrate that doesn't hurt the environment so much.

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (07-05-2023),DarkSkies (07-05-2023),doraemon (07-05-2023),kalez (07-05-2023),Politoed (07-05-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    I hate fireworks especially on the 4th of July. I have 2 smaller dogs that hate the loud noises and it's almost impossible to calm them down for 3 days as they continue to light off fireworks every day.

We live in an area we're you can but fireworks so people will be blasting them off for the next 6 months or so.

It's so frustrating. Find a better way to celebrate that doesn't hurt the environment so much.
    Uff I agree with you there. I understand people want to celebrate but I see it unnecessary to drag it for so long.

Have you tried calming drops for dogs? I've also seen some use the Tellington Ttouch method.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (07-05-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by kalez View Post
    As someone who played Chaos-flavored Dragons and Lightsworns mainly, Gravekeepers are my bane and I hate you (LOL)

I guess my hot take for today should be: If you have so much stuff that it starts spilling out of your room and into common areas of your home, you should considering downsizing your clutter.
    I love lightsworns and I can see why you play them, I have played a lot of dragon themed decks but toons and amazoness are my main go tos.

Also at what point would you call it hoarding above clutter?

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by kalez View Post
    As someone who played Chaos-flavored Dragons and Lightsworns mainly, Gravekeepers are my bane and I hate you (LOL)

I guess my hot take for today should be: If you have so much stuff that it starts spilling out of your room and into common areas of your home, you should considering downsizing your clutter.
    Hehehe. Sorry not sorry. *sqweeee* I love you!

My hot take for today: when you find out they are selling your apartment forcing you to have to move, or pay double for rent... you move. Buy a house!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

kalez (07-05-2023)

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post

100% agreed. people around where i live are fucking stupid with their fireworks.
    like, several have gone off in broad daylight. literally whats the fun in that. cant see shit.
    i will say that people have been a lot less eager overall with the firework popping, probably because of the drought we're experiencing.
    but in 2020, because of the virus and fireworks being something you can socially distance for, people went fucking mad.
    i legit had a meltdown because they would NOT STOP, and they were SO LOUD. not even headphones could drown them out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (07-05-2023)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    My neighbors always be complaining about paying their bills and asking borrow shit, 4th July comes around they have 100$s dollars to shot up fireworks.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    100% agreed. people around where i live are fucking stupid with their fireworks.
    like, several have gone off in broad daylight. literally whats the fun in that. cant see shit.
    i will say that people have been a lot less eager overall with the firework popping, probably because of the drought we're experiencing.
    but in 2020, because of the virus and fireworks being something you can socially distance for, people went fucking mad.
    i legit had a meltdown because they would NOT STOP, and they were SO LOUD. not even headphones could drown them out.
    Usually people in my community are respectful and get really low impact fireworks that mostly crackle and I can drown that out easily.
    However big city fucks love to come ruin whatever they touch so they come here with illegal fireworks that boom so hard the house shakes, they don't usually do this but this year is really bad because a bunch of city people came to my poorer community and bought up all the housing and are only selling to their own and renting to the locals.
    So it's starting to happen more and more. None of us like them or want them here but they're the only people with money so we have to deal with it.
    it's a low income farming community but because there's a lake a bunch of millionaires showed up and are making it start to actually suck worse than ever.
    I prefer the local meth heads to the big city fuckers. That's saying a lot, I hate the local meth heads.

WHY DO THEY NEED TO MAKE EVERYTHING SHAKE AND BOOM SO HARD IT HURTS? JUST USE NORMAL LEGAL FIREWORKS YOU STUPID FUCKS.

My cat isn't even afraid of storms or fireworks but they were so excessive this year that my cat is freaking the fuck out about it and I've had her since she was a kitten and she's a senior now so that's a lot of time for her to not be scared until now.

This makes me so mad, they displace so much wildlife, set off people with sensory issues, set off people with war PTSD, set off pets. I wish they'd shut up and go back to the city where they fucking belong.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (07-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    8d 16h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I love lightsworns and I can see why you play them, I have played a lot of dragon themed decks but toons and amazoness are my main go tos.

Also at what point would you call it hoarding above clutter?
    The newer Toon cards are pretty difficult to beat, especially once Kingdom hits the field. I've mainly been playing Machine-based decks these days but I've been tinkering with Amazoness on Master Duel, just lacking a few of the rarer cards to complete the Deck. I should probably just start playing it to see how they work.

As for hoarding vs clutter, they're kind of the same to me. I get collecting and such is a thing, and it is kinda hard to part with some things, it's just not so cool when it starts intruding on everyone else's (limited) space.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kalez For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (07-05-2023)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    take that may sound kinda rancid but tbh i hate workplace baby showers wherein i am forced to pay money in gift form to acknowledge that a random coworker had unprotected sex

(at least the cupcakes are usually good)

(but c'mon I've been to 4 of these in the last month and a half)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

doraemon (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    take that may sound kinda rancid but tbh i hate workplace baby showers wherein i am forced to pay money in gift form to acknowledge that a random coworker had unprotected sex

(at least the cupcakes are usually good)

(but c'mon I've been to 4 of these in the last month and a half)
    In line with this, I also hate the unspoken enforced "if it's your birthday, you must treat everyone to lunch" kinda deal I had in some of my previous workplaces. I don't even like all of you, why should I buy you lunch on my special day?