Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Question for those who have bought UC pets

i have bought a few over the last 3 years and they are cached to my accounts, no warnings no freezing. I cant get into my account and had to send a ticket, is there any chance I might lose my accounts due to this? Any help offered is appreciated. (I know it sounds kinda silly)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Did you try to reset your password to your email first? I know it's obvious but sometimes it's overlooked in the heat of the moment.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    Did you try to reset your password to your email first? I know it's obvious but sometimes it's overlooked in the heat of the moment.
    Yes I tried over 3 times to do so, I have one of those blocked emails that dont get neopets emails.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    If it's the account itself that you can't enter to, most likely they will look at it instead that at the UCs that are inside. So if the account is legit, or you've secured it for years and the original owner of the account hasn't come back, then it shall be alright. Of course, there's always the chance of them checking beyond that, but well, it's all about luck and how the person who replies to your ticket is feeling lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Alright. Well I don't think your account is in any harm (unless it's been hacked, email and password changed because then the hacker could do whatever they wanted) by sending a ticket to TNT. As long as there isn't anything recently suspicious that has been going on in your account. Of course they could always look in their logs and see your purchases though I see it unlikely with the volume of tickets they have (and don't answer).

I don't think anyone can give you a 100% sure answer though I wouldn't worry but know there is a risk associated in doing so however slim it may be.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to looklook123123 For This Useful Post:

Raposa (11-11-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    If it's the account itself that you can't enter to, most likely they will look at it instead that at the UCs that are inside. So if the account is legit, or you've secured it for years and the original owner of the account hasn't come back, then it shall be alright. Of course, there's always the chance of them checking beyond that, but well, it's all about luck and how the person who replies to your ticket is feeling lol
    No no the account in question has no UC, I can enter all the accounts that have my UCs in it. All my accounts were made by me.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    Alright. Well I don't think your account is in any harm (unless it's been hacked, email and password changed because then the hacker could do whatever they wanted) by sending a ticket to TNT. As long as there isn't anything recently suspicious that has been going on in your account. Of course they could always look in their logs and see your purchases though I see it unlikely with the volume of tickets they have (and don't answer).

I don't think anyone can give you a 100% sure answer though I wouldn't worry but know there is a risk associated in doing so however slim it may be.
    Im not sure if it has, it says it's been awhile since it's use, it seems to be untouched and isnt frozen. Wait how could they see the purchases? Thank you it means a lot, i was really worried.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by terezi View Post
    No no the account in question has no UC, I can enter all the accounts that have my UCs in it. All my accounts were made by me.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Im not sure if it has, it says it's been awhile since it's use, it seems to be untouched and isnt frozen. Wait how could they see the purchases? Thank you it means a lot, i was really worried.

More then likely they wont look at any of your other accounts. Sometimes they can't even be bothered to read the entire ticket.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    More then likely they wont look at any of your other accounts. Sometimes they can't even be bothered to read the entire ticket.
    I hope that's the case I gave them screenshoots and NC stuff. I hope that's enough. I have no idea why i can get in,thank you everyone for your help
    Last edited by terezi; 11-10-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    You could try setting your email address up to forward your emails to another address through another provider? Not sure if it will work if you don't receive it in the first place, but it's worth a shot. Maybe try typing your email in all caps as well when you submit your password reset. It could be something finicky on their end and something little might allow it to go through. Idk, just some thoughts.

Edit: It might be obvious, but I'd make sure you don't have anything @(you need an account to see links).com blocked as well. You could try adding them to your address book/contacts/trusted as well. As long as it usually takes to get a ticket response, I imagine you'd have better luck messing around with your email settings to try to get the email to go through.
    Last edited by Infiniti; 11-10-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by terezi View Post
    I hope that's the case I gave them screenshoots and NC stuff. I hope that's enough. I have no idea why i can get in,thank you everyone for your help
    I have one of those blocked emails that dont get neopets emails.

They might have changed your password for your security and you don't know cause you don't get their emails