1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Red face Hey, I'm Ginger

That's what I'm going to go by here, nice to meet you all!

Pretty much here for the purpose of selling some of my prized NC items that I don't use, and to find a group of neopians still intersted in the site to chat with.

I'm not sure the best way to go about selling NC in order to avoid my account getting iced, so suggestions would be fantastic by the way.
    Last edited by Espeon; 08-19-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: I can't spell oops

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Welcome to cK Ginger! If there's anything you need just let me know .
    I don't think there's any other way to sell NC other than using gift boxes LOL, but I don't really know a lot about NC so... e_e.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Welcome, Ginger! As Acclerator said, I can help you with anything except for NC lol (sorry). But nice to meet you and best of luck with things. See you around, no doubt.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I know that I need boxes but thanks to the both of you!

I just can't find any one with anything I want for my higher valued items so it's just easier to get cash for them at this point.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerflake View Post
    I know that I need boxes but thanks to the both of you!

I just can't find any one with anything I want for my higher valued items so it's just easier to get cash for them at this point.
    I think the only thing you need to know is that NC is regulated here at $1/cap.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Which is nice to know so I don't get ripped off, I really appreciate that!

I just hope someone around here knows a lot about it so I can avoid getting my account iced! That's just my only concern. I don't plan on completely quitting, just quitting NC.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    I think the only thing you need to know is that NC is regulated here at $1/cap.
    ooooh I didn't realize this was an option. Probably should have done that.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Hi @(you need an account to see links), welcome to clraik!

To be honest, selling NC items is pretty much one of the safest things to sell, since people gift out and trade NC items all the time to different accounts without getting the exchange thing on the same one and so on. So TNT won't freeze you unless someone reports you saying something like... 'this girl sold me this on clraik for real money and here's my proof' which won't happen since nobody here would think that's a good idea lol

Though, if you're selling NC items from your main account or an account you use actively, and you don't want people to know your main, you could move the items to a shell that has some boxes, and send the items from there. If you don't have shells with boxes, and you still are worried of people here knowing your acc, I would say to sell trustworthy people in clraik (like, people with a high feedback score for example). Hope this helps.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Kite (08-20-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Hi @(you need an account to see links), welcome to clraik!

To be honest, selling NC items is pretty much one of the safest things to sell, since people gift out and trade NC items all the time to different accounts without getting the exchange thing on the same one and so on. So TNT won't freeze you unless someone reports you saying something like... 'this girl sold me this on clraik for real money and here's my proof' which won't happen since nobody here would think that's a good idea lol

Though, if you're selling NC items from your main account or an account you use actively, and you don't want people to know your main, you could move the items to a shell that has some boxes, and send the items from there. If you don't have shells with boxes, and you still are worried of people here knowing your acc, I would say to sell trustworthy people in clraik (like, people with a high feedback score for example). Hope this helps.
    I really appreciate it, thank you! Now I just have to figure out the whole pay pal thing. Hopefully people are patient when it comes to selling/buying because I'm relatively new to all of this!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerflake View Post
    I really appreciate it, thank you! Now I just have to figure out the whole pay pal thing. Hopefully people are patient when it comes to selling/buying because I'm relatively new to all of this!
    I'm sure they will, just keep in mind the 1$ per cap for pricing as people told you, and also know you can always use a MM to help you in your first sells If you have any questions about paypal, feel free to send me a PM and I will do my best to answer your doubts

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    You are all so nice. It's so funny how people put clraik out to be this horrid nasty site when neopets is generally the real malicious culprit they're really ruining their own site.