Thread: Would this be allowed (Neo-trade related)?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Would this be allowed (Neo-trade related)?

Hey everyone,
    I've been on hiatus for a few months due to some personal/school/work related stuff but I should be good now Hopefully some of you recognize my username still!

Anyways, I've got a question for those who can answer

I have tons of accounts, UCs, NPs, items, NC stuff, whatever, you name it and I've got it. I have a spreadsheet compiled storing all the info for these accounts, including birthdays/pins/emails (and email passwords)/passwords/etc. Totaled up, as of prices of last summer (when I was last active), this spreadsheet contains several thousand dollars worth of neo-goods (my guess is $3,000ish). I'm wondering if I'd be able to sell this spreadsheet for a big discount just to get rid of it. I could provide screenshots to Mods (after I clean it up) to verify validity.

Just some further details
    - Most of the stuff was collected via unregs, or bought here
    - Mostly everything was secured for about half a year before my hiatus (so round about a year now)
    - Contains RW UCs, one of a kind items (or super super rare), 100s of millions of NPs, great main accounts, NC riches (I don't check NC), etc
    - I could sell everything myself still, but it would take time and I honestly don't want to deal far too much with neo anymore
    - I understand this sounds sketchy af but I'll help ease concerns as much as possible lol

If this is not remotely allowed, please feel free to delete the topic and PM me
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Would only be allowed in full value.
    No crazy discounts, or anything.

Big bulk packages with steep discounts aren't allowed to prevent deflation of everything because of you sell 200 UC's for 40% of their value, the buyer can just quicksell them for 70% of their value.
    Just causes more issues than anything, and deflation suuuuuuucks.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Aura (02-25-2017),Urbex (02-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Like Mophead said, you would have to sell at full value. Account packs/UC packs/etc. are not allowed to prevent the deflation that would result if it were permitted. If it were allowed with steep discounts, every seller would try to quick-sell their entire stock.
    (you need an account to see links)
    i love luna

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Urbex (02-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Like Mophead said, you would have to sell at full value. Account packs/UC packs/etc. are not allowed to prevent the deflation that would result if it were permitted. If it were allowed with steep discounts, every seller would try to quick-sell their entire stock.
    (you need an account to see links)
    Thanks, that makes sense. I just had a question regarding part of it though. Previously, we've been able to offer discounts on bulk NP purchases and UCs (for example, buy two at $50 and get a third at $45, just small incentives to make more sales, not devaluing anything). For another example, selling 100m NPs for $190 or so instead of $200.
    Would I still be able to do this?

Sorry for the silly questions, it's been a while since I've been in the game
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    Thanks, that makes sense. I just had a question regarding part of it though. Previously, we've been able to offer discounts on bulk NP purchases and UCs (for example, buy two at $50 and get a third at $45, just small incentives to make more sales, not devaluing anything). For another example, selling 100m NPs for $190 or so instead of $200.
    Would I still be able to do this?

Sorry for the silly questions, it's been a while since I've been in the game
    Yes, slight discounts are allowed for NP bulk amounts over 50m.
    i love luna

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Urbex (02-25-2017)