Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What's the most douchest thing YOU'VE done on Neo.

Pronouns
    Ze/Hir
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Lol, you guys are so evil! I could never do one of those things, haha. But i've surely laughed a lot with your stories! Specially Vocaloid,

Quote Originally Posted by vocaloid View Post
    i got my friend to send nms to them telling them that i got in a car crash and i was in the hospital and the next day we told them i died and i like stopped using the account i was talking to them on and switched to a shell for a couple months

i was like 11 ? ? ?
    you were so smart! And Freeloaders_Soceity, your story kinda moved me

I think the evilest thing I do in Neo is telling the harsh truth sometimes, like when, basically, someone wants to legally uptrade to a UC PRDK dreamie and they only have converted pets...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I used to "buy" peoples aged side accounts for 30k when shells were scarce and nps were worth something. Id mail tons of people asking for a old shell so i could restock on and would give them 30k. Then 70% of the time they would send the password and say had to put a space because it wouldnt let them send so that meant it was there pw and Id get on their mains

Also had FLP for a loooong time.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired For This Useful Post:

cinnamon (03-29-2016),Kit (03-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    This one time I got into and converted all the pets of somebody who at the time was calling out UC pets on the pc left and right. It caused quite a stir. After that, I converted a ton of pets and would post the before and after when pcoutlist was becoming a shitfest.

I've done lots of other things, mostly hitting active accounts and just causing trouble in general. Same old same old, ya know.
    ^I didn't know it was you, but I remember the shitstorm this caused! It was spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    Im not as savage as you guys but I did sell plush paint brushes to n00bs who didn't know better for high prices.
    ^I totally fell for one of those when I first joined Neo as a kid, hah.

I can't think of anything particularly dickish that I've done at the moment, but I'm enjoying reading all the stories here, lol.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho For This Useful Post:

halloweenlupe (04-05-2016),I_royalty_I (03-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    When I was younger, my Dad's now ex-girlfriend played Neopets too. There came a point where she didn't play anymore and she gave me one of her lab accounts to use, I ended up using it and storing pets and whatnot on it. The relationship progressed and she turned out to be a psycho. Anyway, I stopped playing for a bit, she decides she wants to start playing again and asks my sister if she knows what my password might be, and she did (Cheers sis). So she takes her account back without my knowledge, with all of my shit on it. When I came back to wanting to play she had got rid of most of my pets & whatever, she gave me like 100k as a "sorry". Needless to say, the stupid bitch left her main account password the same as the lab she gave me, so I hopped on there, got me few battle ducks and some NP and other stuff, transferred it to a shell and then started Score Sending on the new account I made that used the same IP as her. Needless to say the next morning all the accounts under the IP were chain frozen, oopsies! & I had all of her stuff hidden away on a shell

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Howl For This Useful Post:

cinnamon (03-29-2016),Winona (03-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Haha you guys these are harsh xD but boy are they entertaining to read!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

halloweenlupe (04-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    10d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    oh man... a few years ago, when tnt did that april fools joke where everyone caught pound pets, i caught a uc, made a board about it and then right before the pets were released into the pound, i GUPed it lol
    i even got hate mail from it and people would yell at me on the boards even months after it happened

11. The Following User Says Thank You to caitlin For This Useful Post:

Kit (03-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    10d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    oh man... a few years ago, when tnt did that april fools joke where everyone caught pound pets, i caught a uc, made a board about it and then right before the pets were released into the pound, i GUPed it lol
    i even got hate mail from it and people would yell at me on the boards even months after it happened

13. The Following User Says Thank You to caitlin For This Useful Post:

oventoast (03-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by caitlin View Post
    LOL that's savage xD I bet the PC exploded. Kinda sad they went as far as sending you hate mail though D: they really know how to keep a grudge even months after lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

halloweenlupe (04-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    the douchest thing I ever done on neo was like back when I was 12 years old guys.. well over a decade ago xD my best friend and i shared a neo account and we thought we were pretty tech for the times and we had hearts of pure evil. we would neomail people and tell them we worked for tnt and that we found a virus in their account and we made up some BS about the source code.. you know stuff to try and make us seem credible. we literally would just neomail anyone on the TP that had nice stuff we wanted.. i would say about 1/3 of them gave us their passwords. even if we had to ask them to send it with spaces in between the letters because of the filters THEY WOULD DO IT.
    Last edited by Kawaii; 03-29-2016 at 04:08 PM.

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kawaii For This Useful Post:

Daviid (03-29-2016),halloweenlupe (04-05-2016),Kit (03-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    63d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    i was in a warrior cats rp guild that had an offsite homepage on googlepages (rip) where we kept info on characters and had a chatbox and stuff and bc the leader knew me well enough she gave me her google un and pw so i could log on and edit stuff so of course....i went right to her email and searched for neopets related messages and LO AND BEHOLD there was a message from neo with her pw in it (it was either the signing up one or a password request, i forget)

SOOOO naturally i went on her acc and stole some stuff including a secret lab map piece and i think some np but then i felt bad so i didnt go on again but i guess she realized at some point because she changed her pw and then eventually stopped playing her pw was "asdfghjkl;1234567890" lol
    Last edited by hissi; 03-29-2016 at 06:38 PM.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hissi For This Useful Post:

cinnamon (03-29-2016),Daviid (03-30-2016),DJ Music Man (04-03-2016),Kit (03-29-2016),Winona (03-30-2016),xCarRadio (03-29-2016)