14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by tcas4200 View Post
    This person's existence is too much drama. Vigilante trying to do some form of justice but having unintended consequences of stirring up problems. Much less trust among players on the game site itself. I just want to cheat in piece on a small scale if that's too much to ask for. I do appreciate this community as it's for its lifetime been good at being respectful and dealing with those that cause problems. This is also why I'm not drawn to post on reddit due to how people there are toxic a lot.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Autobot (11-02-2022),Buizel (11-02-2022),cregganwhitehare (11-02-2022),DarkSkies (11-02-2022),Erik. (11-02-2022),j03 (11-02-2022),Sakuras (11-03-2022),tcas4200 (11-02-2022),Zapdos (11-02-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tcas4200 View Post
    This person's existence is too much drama. Vigilante trying to do some form of justice but having unintended consequences of stirring up problems. Much less trust among players on the game site itself. I just want to cheat in piece on a small scale if that's too much to ask for. I do appreciate this community as it's for its lifetime been good at being respectful and dealing with those that cause problems. This is also why I'm not drawn to post on reddit due to how people there are toxic a lot.
    Yes, exactly this. No normal user should have this access and I don't fathom why TNT isn't doing something to make them stop. This just draws in the toxicity and creates so much of an "us vs. them" environment that I'm sickened by it all. TNT knows this is going on, so I can only assume they're okay with someone have backdoor access, as long as not everyone exploits this? Unless n_t is staff, this should really not be happening any longer. They said they patched the DB access, so why does n_t still have access?

Too much fucking drama, man.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Aero (11-02-2022),Black Dog (11-02-2022),Buizel (11-02-2022),DarkSkies (11-02-2022),Erik. (11-02-2022),Hall (11-02-2022),Mothman (11-02-2022),Winona (01-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    31d 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Im just as confused as everyone else as how Neopets Reddit allows him to continue to do this? I can only assume hes friends with the Neopets Reddit Mods and they have a vendetta against the people they are calling out... Also HOW HASNT TNT FIXED THIS YET? Seriously do they even know this dude is accessing the database and doing this? I will be sending them and email informing them just incase...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iwallet For This Useful Post:

chii3d (11-02-2022),Doggie (11-02-2022),Sakuras (11-03-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    It’s seriously insane that TNT hasn’t acknowledged NT at all… Makes me wonder what the deal is behind the scenes. Targeting users can’t be allowed like this and it’s crazy to me that the Neocord and Reddit are all good with it.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

chii3d (11-02-2022),Jessica (02-13-2023),Sakuras (11-03-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwallet View Post
    Im just as confused as everyone else as how Neopets Reddit allows him to continue to do this? I can only assume hes friends with the Neopets Reddit Mods and they have a vendetta against the people they are calling out... Also HOW HASNT TNT FIXED THIS YET? Seriously do they even know this dude is accessing the database and doing this? I will be sending them and email informing them just incase...
    The fist time he started this, he included the actual username of the person he discussed. Instead of upholding their Reddit/Discord rules which explicitly state witch hunting isn't allowed at all, they just warned him and told him to stop including usernames. So now, people just out the username of the person via the comments which is somehow ok with the mods.

So they're basically ok with it even though it's still witch hunting because of reasons

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

chii3d (11-03-2022),Erik. (11-03-2022),kms (11-06-2022),Sakuras (11-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    The fist time he started this, he included the actual username of the person he discussed. Instead of upholding their Reddit/Discord rules which explicitly state witch hunting isn't allowed at all, they just warned him and told him to stop including usernames. So now, people just out the username of the person via the comments which is somehow ok with the mods.

So they're basically ok with it even though it's still witch hunting because of reasons
    Rock, paper, fucked up is how that sounds. Why wouldn't they delete the comments then since it is basically the same exact thing as posting in the op post? I will never understand I don't think. Did the investigation team do nothing to stop him? They made it seem so serious especially with the breach but now turning a blind eye it seems.

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Apparently there's a well known user who gets the names from him and with or without his permission, shares it with his friends/guild

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 14h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by milkyway View Post
    Apparently there's a well known user who gets the names from him and with or without his permission, shares it with his friends/guild
    Jawsch probably

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

Aero (11-03-2022),Black Dog (11-03-2022),Buizel (11-03-2022),Erik. (11-03-2022),Ice (11-03-2022),Sakuras (11-10-2022),Synth Salazzle (11-03-2022),Totodile (11-10-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwallet View Post
    They definitely know. There are TNT staff that are very active in the neopets subreddit and discord where this is discussed a lot, and he says he went to neopets at first to tell them that he had found a breach and they refused to 'work with him' i.e. pay him for info about how he got in. my guess is that they didn't pay for that information because 1) fuck that person & 2) they already know bc many people have the same access as 'nEo_TrUtHs' including people known to the mods here etc. and they must know about them as well, so either they're working on it, or it's an inevitable way in that not THAT many people have so they're ok with it...or idk why the fuck they havent fixed it yet but i'm like 99.9% sure they're aware of it.
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

16. The Following User Says Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (11-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    31d 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    They definitely know. There are TNT staff that are very active in the neopets subreddit and discord where this is discussed a lot, and he says he went to neopets at first to tell them that he had found a breach and they refused to 'work with him' i.e. pay him for info about how he got in. my guess is that they didn't pay for that information because 1) fuck that person & 2) they already know bc many people have the same access as 'nEo_TrUtHs' including people known to the mods here etc. and they must know about them as well, so either they're working on it, or it's an inevitable way in that not THAT many people have so they're ok with it...or idk why the fuck they havent fixed it yet but i'm like 99.9% sure they're aware of it.
    Interesting.... But why wouldnt TNT want this fixed ASAP? Doesnt he have access to peoples personal information now? Real names? Credit card info? Address? Also Couldnt this have legal reproduction's for TNT..? While having a database breach doesnt hold you accountable talking with the person who has this access ( who isnt TNT) and allowing them to remain to have this type of information cant be legal lol

My apologies everyone if these questions seem redundant