24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    i think hot shots part deux, flintstones in viva rock vegas, terminator 2 (arnie), the second riddick movie, home alone 2, the lost world jurassic park

god so many sequels from back in the day that actually tried to be better VS nowadays.
    Flintstones is indeed a good one! I love that gizmo is in it!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    I went to see Episode 1 when they did the 3d late night showing anniversary edition because my sis is OBSESSED with Darth Maul and has a huge collection of him and even got custom plates for her car that are Darth Maul related lol, and omg people were falling asleep, but when the final battle with the Jedi and Darth Maul hit, everyone was lit and clapped after that whole sequence lol.

- - - Updated - - -

My dude, Excalibur, you are so 👏 on 👏 point 👏 with your movie sequels. Hot Shots Part Deux is soooooo much better than the first, even though, imo, the first had a better premise in that it was obviously making fun of Top Gun, but the Rambo angle in the second one...man, I'm laughing just thinking of all the goofy stuff in that one 😂 And T2?!?!? Of COURSE that one is better! That, to me is the entire foundation and point to the Terminator series. Like, it could easily be a standalone movie it's so good. Viva Rock Vegas?! OBVIOUSLY BETTER, but also, can we talk about the EXCELLENT casting choices for IRL Flintstones lol. Man, you really get it with movies 😤✊
    you know for the longest i thought of being an actor or director. However with todays society i dont think i can do it lol. yes these sequels really kicked it off for me and the ideas of most sequels being better. boi was i wrong lol. i totally agree with your T2 take i feel the same way lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Politoed View Post
    right?! directors finally placing ALL the things instead of bits and pieces in?! crazy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (07-07-2023),Politoed (07-07-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Victini View Post
    I'm sure this has been mentioned a lot in this thread but I 100% stand by Shrek 2 being better than the 1st and I mean that in terms of like, I've never seen a sequel deliver so perfectly. I can rewatch Shrek 2 anytime it's genuinely funny and actually probably in my top favorites for movies in general..
    Thiiisss! I love how all the princesses were included too because the fact that they were useless and then how incredible can fight always got me laughing lol

Now I know this is not oficially the second part but I really liked the movie when everyone forgets who is Shrek and Fiona is a badass warrior

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Politoed View Post
    The second Flintstones was great! Were they actual sequels? I thought they had two completely different casts and stuff, but I could be wrong. I don't think I've watched them in over 15 years lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Toy Story 3 for me (I saw TS4 mentioned on a previous page, but did not enjoy that as much as TS3 though it was fine as an epilogue)

Captain America: TWS and Captain America: Civil War are my fave MCU movies while the first one is kind of standard

Paddington 2 is a top tier movie and I won't hear otherwise. Paddington 1 is cute, but Paddington 2 is PERFECT and I can't wait to see the third

Lastly- Spykids 3D game over is soooo fun

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

♥ pillowfighter ♥ (07-21-2023)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    The second Flintstones was great! Were they actual sequels? I thought they had two completely different casts and stuff, but I could be wrong. I don't think I've watched them in over 15 years lol
    I do agree with that I think its more of a prequel in my opinion. Because they all met each other in the second.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I know they’re based off of the books but I think Catching Fire was SOOO much better than the Hunger Games as far as book-to-movie accuracy as well as just being a better movie to sit through in general. I remember seeing it in theaters twice because I loved it so much.

This is a little silly but we recently watched Sing 2 and it had no business being so emotional and good. 🙈 I definitely think those are fun family movies but the second one was so good and I even feared up a bit at the end lol

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

Pronouns
    it/its
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 10h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Just watched C.H.U.D 1 and 2 last night-- 1 was fun, but 2 was something I'm 100% recommending for a rewatch with friends!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by pillowfighter View Post
    I know they’re based off of the books but I think Catching Fire was SOOO much better than the Hunger Games as far as book-to-movie accuracy as well as just being a better movie to sit through in general. I remember seeing it in theaters twice because I loved it so much.

This is a little silly but we recently watched Sing 2 and it had no business being so emotional and good. 🙈 I definitely think those are fun family movies but the second one was so good and I even feared up a bit at the end lol
    Here rooting for Sing 2 too! I was sr the doctor waiting for my turn when I saw a part of the movie and was like "what movie is that? I need to see "

I was very surprised it was a 2nd part, I saw both movies but the second liked me better (and it has wolves lol).

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

♥ pillowfighter ♥ (07-22-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 13h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    +1 for the Sing movies

The songs are super addictive too! I could play the list on loop for hours and keep singing along!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to billytiddles For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-22-2023)