Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Who or what about Flight Rising gets under your skin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    15d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Ahh FR, I quit years ago after I cashed out on some booleans lol
    I remember being the only one going "why did you literally search this man's years old Facebook comments" when that Thrage mess hit the fan and literally being called a transphobe POS and the mods did absolutely nothing XD
    Nice to see they've only gotten worse

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 18h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVey View Post
    i feel you. its surprising to me that i've been playing fr every day for like 3 years now and visit the forum regularly have never really made friends with anyone, cuz usually i make friends pretty easily i think. most people just seem pretty childish/sensitive. i guess its my own damn fault for still being obsessed with pet sim games at 24 though.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

yeah i'd bet anything they use we/our/us because theyre a "multisystem" because theyre kin with sans and komaeda and the onceler or whatever

i have been on tumblr far too long. i wish i did not have the knowledge that i have.

fr forums are such a drag fest of 'lol so random teeheehee'. my only contact with forums is to sell and buy other ppls crap they are so insufferable. i can only imagine what a dumpster fire discord is.
    dunno what to do with this...

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 14h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygarde View Post
    fr forums are such a drag fest of 'lol so random teeheehee'. my only contact with forums is to sell and buy other ppls crap they are so insufferable. i can only imagine what a dumpster fire discord is.
    I've been in a couple of them and they're pretty bad. There's one dude who has a split personality and his other personality is a unicorn. Or something like that.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i submitted this to dramarising a while ago and they never posted it. i didnt censor the names good enough maybe. all the replies after this were like "what the heck" "is this a joke" "this is disgusting" etc and the thread was only up for like 20 minutes lol.

Attached Images Attached Images

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    I'm sorry what the FORK are littles, I will not google it, I'm afraid already. O_O

A teenage girl who believes she's a grown man???

Whaaaaaat??

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

MadameNova (08-16-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 14h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    I'm sorry what the FORK are littles, I will not google it, I'm afraid already. O_O

A teenage girl who believes she's a grown man???

Whaaaaaat??
    Like an older person who's into pretending to be a kid for the sexual thrill. the kinda mother fuckers with a 'daddy' kink you see around everywhere.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    why are so many women into roleplaying that theyre a toddler being raped by their dad? this seems like it would be a niche fetish but its bafflingly common. beyond being disturbing its also really cringey. how does anyone unironically act like a baby and call their gross boyfriend "daddy" and not feel deeply embarrassed? lmao

since i can: the users in that screenshots usernames are LordPineapple and LoversMasque.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 14h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVey View Post
    why are so many women into roleplaying that theyre a toddler being raped by their dad? this seems like it would be a niche fetish but its bafflingly common. beyond being disturbing its also really cringey. how does anyone unironically act like a baby and call their gross boyfriend "daddy" and not feel deeply embarrassed? lmao

since i can: the users in that screenshots usernames are LordPineapple and LoversMasque.
    I don't really care what fucked up things people are into in private as long as no kids, animals or actual unconsenting parties are involved.

But god damn I REALLY wish they didn't make their fucked up daddy issues so fucking public. I hate seeing it everywhere. "It's just part of my life uwu" fuck off and get some therapy, cunt.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (08-17-2019),LaVey (08-16-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (08-16-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    That is some pedo-adjacent shit that damn well better be bannable if staff sees it.

I'm with you Ahsoka. You can have all the kinks you want but when you start roping children, even "pretending you're a child", or anyone that can't consent, whether intellectually because of any number of issues or because it's an animal, that is just victimization.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    I don't really care what fucked up things people are into in private as long as no kids, animals or actual unconsenting parties are involved.

But god damn I REALLY wish they didn't make their fucked up daddy issues so fucking public. I hate seeing it everywhere. "It's just part of my life uwu" fuck off and get some therapy, cunt.
    lmao i feel the same way. i'm not going to argue that it's "wrong", because it's between consenting adults, but it's definitely nausea inducing and as cringey as anything can possibly be and how it's everywhere to the point of being nearly unavoidable is a lot to take sometimes. i wish i could follow cute themed blogs without them being peppered with pics of girls wearing shirts that say "yes, daddy?" and shit like that. the peak of my despair though is the nasty roleplays they like to post. every time i read some gross weird bitch say "princess parts" instead of vagina i want the whole world to just explode, killing me and everyone else too lol.