12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    18h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    For those using VPNs and getting hit by StackPath, could you clear your cookies and see if that helps please? I tried looking on the Neoboards for answers, and some people recommended that.
    Hello, when you say cookies, do you mean cookies on Firefox + google Chrome at the same time ? or cookie somewhere else like global cookies and not only for neopets?

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddhious View Post
    Hello, when you say cookies, do you mean cookies on Firefox + google Chrome at the same time ? or cookie somewhere else like global cookies and not only for neopets?
    Ah, that's a good question, I'll check further on the Neoboards and Neo Reddit to see if someone goes more in depth. For now though, maybe try clearing it for FF and GC and see if that lessens the amount of SP checks you get?

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Siddhious (06-20-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    18h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ah, that's a good question, I'll check further on the Neoboards and Neo Reddit to see if someone goes more in depth. For now though, maybe try clearing it for FF and GC and see if that lessens the amount of SP checks you get?
    So me weirdly, I can run it without any vpn or proxy and it works perfectly since day 1 (day2 actually because I missed a day haha).

BUT my friend, when she got it, at first she got stack path issue and couldn't play, she change her wifi from the router to her main modem, and it solved her stack path for a few hours. Then stop working.

She download a free VPN, and she managed to go through the stack path, but the sender could hold 1-2 (sometimes) 3 hours before the stack path come back and stop the sender. Then she just switched to another location on the VPN and she could manage to play a few days like that, while keeping on eyes on the sender and changing the VPN every few hours.

Then, starting on this Saturday, no matter if she is on her wi-fi, modem cable connection, or Any of the different VPN location (even if her VPN gives her a fresh IP any time she reconnect to the same country, so she receives a multiple of different IP for 1 vpn location) she is totally unable to log in to the sender, she is having a stack path error every time, and she did try really a lot. clearing cookies and both firefox/google. reseting her modem a dozen times, trying many different VPN location, she really tried hard a lot since Saturday to find a fix, but nothing seems to work at all (I reccomended here to try her phone mobile data, but she doesn't have a mobile data plan for her phone, so this is the only solution that she didn't try yet)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Siddhious For This Useful Post:

lmco12 (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I decided to give this a try but am having trouble getting the program to run properly. It said it was running, but an hour later it said it couldn't load yooyuball.

I've read through the guide a few times, have restarted and re-run as administrator as per a suggestion in this thread but it still doesn't appear to be working.

I've run scripts in the past but this is my first time using a score sender, are there any common troubleshooting tips I could run through?

Not currently using a VPN but maybe I should be.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by SkellyDog View Post
    I decided to give this a try but am having trouble getting the program to run properly. It said it was running, but an hour later it said it couldn't load yooyuball.

I've read through the guide a few times, have restarted and re-run as administrator as per a suggestion in this thread but it still doesn't appear to be working.

I've run scripts in the past but this is my first time using a score sender, are there any common troubleshooting tips I could run through?

Not currently using a VPN but maybe I should be.
    Is it giving you an error in the log message? Like anything related to StackPath, for example?

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I am SO DUMB.

Turns out I had my language set to UK and that was the problem, downloaded US English and now it's working like it's supposed to.
    Fingers crossed I don't have any stackpath issues.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    31d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Stuck at checking cookies for valid session...
    it detects the firefox location but nothing seems to happen

I tried multiple internet connections and different localisations with VPN... it doesn't work =/
    I don't know what to do anymore

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Im getting SP issues since Saturday too, could not manage to log . Hope it calms down in the next days, Im not at All-Stars rank yet xD

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddhious View Post
    So me weirdly, I can run it without any vpn or proxy and it works perfectly since day 1 (day2 actually because I missed a day haha).

BUT my friend, when she got it, at first she got stack path issue and couldn't play, she change her wifi from the router to her main modem, and it solved her stack path for a few hours. Then stop working.

She download a free VPN, and she managed to go through the stack path, but the sender could hold 1-2 (sometimes) 3 hours before the stack path come back and stop the sender. Then she just switched to another location on the VPN and she could manage to play a few days like that, while keeping on eyes on the sender and changing the VPN every few hours.

Then, starting on this Saturday, no matter if she is on her wi-fi, modem cable connection, or Any of the different VPN location (even if her VPN gives her a fresh IP any time she reconnect to the same country, so she receives a multiple of different IP for 1 vpn location) she is totally unable to log in to the sender, she is having a stack path error every time, and she did try really a lot. clearing cookies and both firefox/google. reseting her modem a dozen times, trying many different VPN location, she really tried hard a lot since Saturday to find a fix, but nothing seems to work at all (I reccomended here to try her phone mobile data, but she doesn't have a mobile data plan for her phone, so this is the only solution that she didn't try yet)
    Pretty much the same happened here. And I tried at least three paid VPN providers.
    I thought my account could be flagged but I tried in a shell I don't access much and the same happened
    The funny thing is, until saturday everything was just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

For those using VPNs and getting hit by StackPath, could you clear your cookies and see if that helps please? I tried looking on the Neoboards for answers, and some people recommended that.
    I tried that already. I cleared cookies and history from both bowsers (Chrome and Firefox), but didn't help.
    Thanks for trying to help.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I don't know what else to do, just wait.
    Is there any other way to use the sender without VPN? How it works? Could someone explain to me?
    I don't really understand about proxy and the difference between that and VPN.

Page 272 of 278 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274 ... LastLast