Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Movie, Streaming or TV Binges?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    18d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Obsessed with American BBQ Showdown on Netflix.. so many different ways of cooking and I love seeing american BBQ. I bought my hubby an offset smoker for Christmas so he can learn the ways of the brisket.. *drools*

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    33d 23h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Wow here I go watching Sandman for the 4439054325th time.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    83d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Not Netflix but HBO:

1) The White Lotus
    -> just finished S1 and it was SO GOOD?!? Like every episode I couldn’t have predicted what was gonna come next. Gonna start S2 this week

2) The Last of Us
    -> first ep dropped today and holy shit… they NAILED IT. Amazing casting, cinematics, locations for shooting, accuracy to the game and even references to the DLC? This is gonna be hard to wait each week for a new episode!

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I'm watching Under The Banner of Heaven right now it's SOOO GOOOOD very dramatic and like ooh ahh suspense and mystery. I don't love the enemies to buddy cops storyline part of it but otherwise it's riveting.
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Not Netflix but HBO:

1) The White Lotus
    -> just finished S1 and it was SO GOOD?!? Like every episode I couldn’t have predicted what was gonna come next. Gonna start S2 this week
    i tried so hard to watch white lotus but dude it's SO BAD!! the only redeeming scenes were with jennifer coolidge. every other character was insufferable!! like i did not care about their stories at all (maybe a bit for the dad but the 5 min scenes of him just staring at a wall were rough lmfao). everybody's just bitching or being passive aggressive and nobody is having a good time at like any point. i'll probably finish it eventually anyway bc aubrey plaza is in s2

watched all of superstore in like 3 weeks; back to rewatching Community and terrible true crime documentaries til i find something good

OH, Night Sky on prime video is pretty good !!!! it has some Outer Range/Insterstellar sci-fi vibes, but i'm waiting to finish it with my boyfriend. it's about an older couple trying to figure out what's going on in their shed (it has some kind of portal to a view in space). i love JK Simmons so much

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    my most recent recent... would have to be Disenchantment.. its because i miss futurama so much.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    83d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelia View Post
    i tried so hard to watch white lotus but dude it's SO BAD!! the only redeeming scenes were with jennifer coolidge. every other character was insufferable!! like i did not care about their stories at all (maybe a bit for the dad but the 5 min scenes of him just staring at a wall were rough lmfao). everybody's just bitching or being passive aggressive and nobody is having a good time at like any point. i'll probably finish it eventually anyway bc aubrey plaza is in s2

watched all of superstore in like 3 weeks; back to rewatching Community and terrible true crime documentaries til i find something good

OH, Night Sky on prime video is pretty good !!!! it has some Outer Range/Insterstellar sci-fi vibes, but i'm waiting to finish it with my boyfriend. it's about an older couple trying to figure out what's going on in their shed (it has some kind of portal to a view in space). i love JK Simmons so much
    That’s kind of the point. They’re not supposed to be having a good time. It’s showing the reality of life: things may look great on the surface, but behind closed doors, nothing is what it seems.

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    One that I plan to watch soon would be "Wednesday".
    Mainly because my younger brother wants to watch it, but really wants to watch it with me lol
    We love to watch shows/anime together!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Menine (01-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    That’s kind of the point. They’re not supposed to be having a good time. It’s showing the reality of life: things may look great on the surface, but behind closed doors, nothing is what it seems.
    oh i totally get that, you'd just think at least a couple people would be having things go their way for a bit, depressing!! i always thought i wanted to travel and vacation all over and after a few times i started thinking like.. i can swim and get a sunburn & bug bites at home, there are buildings & plants at home, i can sleep and go hiking for free, i'm probably gonna spend 2/3 the time getting there + sleeping + watching the hotel tv anyway. maybe that's why i didn't like it, i hate traveling and seeing people have a bad time straight off the bat after finally getting to their destination was a bummer. i went in being told it was an exciting murder mystery comedy - then i realized it was more about how most of daily life is crappy and that we take so much for granted. i could not stand that guy excessively complaining about the wrong room though, i was about to skip past his scenes a few times LOL. a couple of the subjects hit home with me and the scenes went on so long and it was uncomfortable af. i'll have to go back to it when i'm in the right mood. i only watched the first few episodes but i remember there were a couple good laughs and i think i cried once heheh

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I finished Alice in Borderlands 2 on Netflix, I wish we could've been able to see all games because I had no idea what the King of Heard was about lol

That being said, I'm gonna miss seeing Arisu and Usagi they we're a cute couple

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast