DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    from what I can tell it seems interesting so far. Although i'd like them to focus more of bringing the games back along with a few other fixes. (I mean i cannot even send my grundo warehouse codes in.) And the battledome. Both my sister and I sorta waited for there be more interesting challengers and stuff since we do have several items that seem overpowered already. I am just hoping that maybe just maybe, just maybe things would work out. considering i miss the viacom days. Jumpstart was awful in more ways than one. plots were a mess, there have instances of bugginess and all that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    What Kind Of Responsibilities Do Brand Ambassadors Have?
    Neopets Brand Ambassadors all bring different skills and perspectives to the table. Here are just some of the roles that a Brand Ambassador may contribute:

Crafting content (written, audio, images, etc.) that brings awareness to Neopets.
    Ideating community campaigns, messaging, or engagement practices.
    Publicising community events or in-game events.
    Actively engaging through social channels to promote content from/about Neopets.
    Hosting contests, games, trivia, and community-centric events.
    Working closely with the broader Neopian community to collect feedback and concerns.
    Much more!

So they want brand ambassadors to do their work... for freeeee? Free content creation, free social media promotion, free event hosting, free collecting feedback.... freeeee?

Oh wait, wait.

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Neopets Brand Ambassador?
    Besides the satisfaction of being a pivotal role player in the growth of Neopets, Brand Ambassadors can expect early access privileges to releases, exclusive first looks at future reveals, and an opportunity to represent the wonderful Neopets community!

No no, I'm back to.... for freeeeeeeeee? What the shit is this nonsense, you want content creators, marketers and publicists, pay for them. Not even <1k instagram micro influencers do this stuff without a gift box. Truly disgusted with this behaviour from a company currently bragging about its 4 million investment.

I mean at the very least you've got NC right there that costs zero to give away, pay massively in NC.
    Last edited by birdies; 07-20-2023 at 04:28 PM.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (07-21-2023),Clefairy (08-07-2023),DarkSkies (07-20-2023),Demetri (07-24-2023),hipowls (07-20-2023),Ice (07-20-2023),kittyray (07-20-2023),omg.UFOs (07-22-2023),Orbit (07-20-2023),Pringle (07-20-2023),Sakuras (07-21-2023),♥ Sneasel ♥ (07-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Oh well I’m lost! I really thought this would be a new design to all pages

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    16d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    Neopets Brand Ambassadors all bring different skills and perspectives to the table. Here are just some of the roles that a Brand Ambassador may contribute:

Crafting content (written, audio, images, etc.) that brings awareness to Neopets.
    Actively engaging through social channels to promote content from/about Neopets.
    Working closely with the broader Neopian community to collect feedback and concerns.
    Much more!

So they want brand ambassadors to do their work... for freeeee? Free content creation, free social media promotion, free event hosting, free collecting feedback.... freeeee?

Oh wait, wait.

Besides the satisfaction of being a pivotal role player in the growth of Neopets, Brand Ambassadors can expect early access privileges to releases, exclusive first looks at future reveals, and an opportunity to represent the wonderful Neopets community!

No no, I'm back to.... for freeeeeeeeee? What the shit is this nonsense, you want content creators, marketers and publicists, pay for them. Not even <1k instagram micro influencers do this stuff without a gift box.

I read that, too... I sort of wonder if they're just not sure what they can offer their ambassadors yet, and that's something they'd discuss during an interview/reach out? Like sometimes it is prudent to "undersell" in an effort to not promise stuff you can't offer. I really hope they will compensate ambassadors and that it's just that they're newly taking over and trying to figure things out.

The "early access" part is so broad, too. Like it could mean something like content on-site or it could be things like merch - or both. It's really vague, which is something I noticed on their pointed and seemingly specifically worded answers to the NFT questions in the announcement. Hard to tell with so little detail, but it's not encouraging where previous contributions from artists are concerned. The artist for the mara lutari concept was given just a mara PB or something like that - whatever it was, wasn't worth what they gave, really. They were happy with it, I guess that there is something to the thought that those who are passionate just appreciate having their voices and ideas heard.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Wh - why would you give us this random ass splash page when half the things on it aren't even ready?

The lack of focus on actual *neopets* on this page isn't reassuring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    I really love how the footer is so big that you can p much endlessly scroll

Created this the night before it was due vibes
    YES, I am not feeling very reassured here. Stop promoting app games that no one cares about.

@(you need an account to see links) is it such a vibe. "wait, you wanted to show off that new homepage at SDCC?!" followed by whatever this is being slapped together the night before.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (07-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

Much more!

Oh wait, wait.

No no, I'm back to.... for freeeeeeeeee? What the shit is this nonsense, you want content creators, marketers and publicists, pay for them. Not even <1k instagram micro influencers do this stuff without a gift box. Truly disgusted with this behaviour from a company currently bragging about its 4 million investment.

I mean at the very least you've got NC right there that costs zero to give away, pay massively in NC.
    This was exactly my thought when I read it. I don't know, gonna give them benefits of doubt that since it's the beginning they can still improve.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    11d 15h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    With all these changes happening on the site, I'm starting to believe that the "New Age" is real!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Woooow, good news.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    This new "home page" can go straight to hell. Do you know how annoying it is to log out and back in now!?

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    251d 19h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Found this old interview of Dominic Law on YouTube. He sounds pretty optimistic talking about Neopets. Not sure if I like the Web3 talk, though.

Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (07-22-2023)