58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
    In line with this, I also hate the unspoken enforced "if it's your birthday, you must treat everyone to lunch" kinda deal I had in some of my previous workplaces. I don't even like all of you, why should I buy you lunch on my special day?
    Oh my god I would quit lol they straight up could not offer me enough money to do that for people I hate

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    One thing that bugs me (not much does), but people who think they are gods gift to everyone.
    They try to do so much as if they're some mighty person in the area. They act as if they're a boss/mod/lead.

I had someone like that at work.
    They were a regular cast member but they kept trying to host stuff at closing, talking to everyone as if THEY were a lead and walking around as if they were the best cast member that Disney has ever had.

I see this a lot on Discord/Neo/Games pretty often (And still do), but it doesnt bug me as much as I can just block or ignore them lol

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    i dont care what anyone says but Takis can stay in the trash. extremely stale chips and flavor is meh at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    One thing that bugs me (not much does), but people who think they are gods gift to everyone.
    They try to do so much as if they're some mighty person in the area. They act as if they're a boss/mod/lead.

They were a regular cast member but they kept trying to host stuff at closing, talking to everyone as if THEY were a lead and walking around as if they were the best cast member that Disney has ever had.

I see this a lot on Discord/Neo/Games pretty often (And still do), but it doesnt bug me as much as I can just block or ignore them lol
    when i first worked at fermi. this guy named John Anderson (personally idgaf if his name is out there)

dude was a tech 2 trying to be my boss when i was a contractor. yeah gut fucked buddy. never will i work with this guy and if i did i wouldnt be chatty. i feel your pain bulba lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-12-2023),Synth Salazzle (07-12-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    i dont care what anyone says but Takis can stay in the trash. extremely stale chips and flavor is meh at best.

- - - Updated - - -

when i first worked at fermi. this guy named John Anderson (personally idgaf if his name is out there)

dude was a tech 2 trying to be my boss when i was a contractor. yeah gut fucked buddy. never will i work with this guy and if i did i wouldnt be chatty. i feel your pain bulba lol
    I don't like takis because they're too spicy, the nacho cheese one is pretty cool. I like the tube shape. The potato chips were crap though idk why they made those.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (07-12-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

Yeah this is why I'm so quickly/easily perceived as an asshole because when I see/encounter people like this, I usually make fun of them or try to knock them down a few notches lol. These people are all talk usually and crumble or freeze when someone actually challenges them and makes them sit their ass down. My philosophy and saying is "you don't pay my bills" and therefore, I am not accountable to you and therefore you ain't shit to me because you don't impact my check at all lol. I'm like a mean vigilante that goes after people like this to prevent nicer people from having to deal with this lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lint For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-12-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I think jumping spiders are the puppy of the tiny world.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata