2h 2m
    ^I'd told you to STFU but I won't

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I got two super cute trophies to add to my stash. Was hoping to go for Card Collector but found out my lender was frozen months ago

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal1313 View Post
    Do you mind staying on topic? I made this thread to compare to other people, not to be told that ill get banned for sending completely safe scores ! its senseless
    Kind of seems like you made the topic to brag, which is ridiculous in of itself lol
    do you want a cookie for learning how to use a score sender or what? congratulations on your pixels
    and no you're not going to get banned for sending safe scores, you're going to get iced for sending an unrealistic amount of high scores in one day if anything lol even the people who are amazing at the crappy flash games usually have to play 2-3 to get a decent trophy score
    anyways TNT is understaffed and everything so if there was ever a time to get away with stuff like this you'd be right in assuming it's now
    Ana's slave <3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kite For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (06-04-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    10d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    No I made this thread to compare and possibly teach people that its easy as hell right now to get almost any high-score you want.
    Top20 in pretty much all games are scores way below review point
    There is plenty of games with less than 50 scores sent total
    It's just as easy to get trophies without score-sending right now. Well, except that you actually have to play the awful games xD

How many trophies did you get, Kite ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    People on site do get jealous and a high chance that they might report you cause have over done for the trophies :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    10d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I think you're all just paranoid but lets assume 5 people report me because I obtained a lot of trophies. TNT investigates and sees that all my scores were (seemingly) legit and not a very good score at all.
    Would they ban me anyway? Because I got a lot of trophies with my (seemingly) legit low scores?
    Cmon people. If you don't want to share your high-scores/trophies then just do not respond

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    No I made this thread to compare and possibly teach people that its easy as hell right now to get almost any high-score you want.
    Top20 in pretty much all games are scores way below review point
    There is plenty of games with less than 50 scores sent total
    It's just as easy to get trophies without score-sending right now. Well, except that you actually have to play the awful games xD

How many trophies did you get, Kite ?
    Just one, the Altador Cup X trophy.. because I've been inactive forever and my main is Legit
    also it's always been easy to get trophies score-sending and it's never been that hard to do legit or with aob if you're really bad at the game, as long as you try near the start of the month

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

I think you're all just paranoid but lets assume 5 people report me because I obtained a lot of trophies. TNT investigates and sees that all my scores were (seemingly) legit and not a very good score at all.
    Would they ban me anyway? Because I got a lot of trophies with my (seemingly) legit low scores?
    Cmon people. If you don't want to share your high-scores/trophies then just do not respond
    Lol fucking yes they would ban you ahahaha TNT will ban you for sneezing funny if they feel like it, and guess what they're completely within their rights to do so as well, it's not that we're paranoid it's just getting 75 trophies in a day is ridiculous and obnoxious! who even plays 75 games a day much less gets high scores in every game they play? ahaha common sense tho
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    Lol fucking yes they would ban you ahahaha TNT will ban you for sneezing funny if they feel like it, and guess what they're completely within their rights to do so as well, it's not that we're paranoid it's just getting 75 trophies in a day is ridiculous and obnoxious! who even plays 75 games a day much less gets high scores in every game they play? ahaha common sense tho
    Let him feel all 'pro' while it lasts

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    10d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thank you @ Accelerator that would be nice, though you making that post kind of defeats the purpose

@(you need an account to see links) No they wouldn't. They can't really afford to ban legit people anymore and as far as they can tell that's exactly what I am.
    I remember the days (2009~) when just autobuying some non-ub items would get you frozen, those days are gone lol. Neopets & TNT are far from what they used to be
    Also I did not do that all in one day, simply because it takes quite long time to write the score sending list.
    Last edited by Pascal1313; 06-04-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    What? I can't see D: (I must be going blind ._.) (?)

Leaving this 'thread'.
    さようなら

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

「君が望むモノは何?」

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Daffodil (06-04-2015),Kite (06-04-2015),Mindfang (06-04-2015),Suicune (06-04-2015)