30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Haha View Post
    Finally I understand what you think is "proof". Thank you for reminding me of that, because I had completely forgotten.

*sigh* I'll admit that there was a time that I resented cheaters very much. NOT because I was jealous---I would never be jealous of someone who shelled out way too much money on a virtual bit of data. Because of what @(you need an account to see links) said. Half my friends had one or all of their accounts frozen because they got tangled up with some stolen pet. I wasn't thinking about the people who loved those stolen pets, only about the collateral damage of random PCers.

So when you approached me about buying my pet, I had the extremely naive notion of trying to learn incriminating information about you from a conversation. It was sheer dumbassery. But in the end, I decided not to do it, because I didn't care that much and because your business is your business.
    Anyone who believes this "proof" should note that he and I never actually talked, and that the pet he approached me about buying is still with me…so nothing actually happened.

I would be more than happy with live and let live. I'm not backing down because I'm afraid of you…if you hack me again, or get me frozen some other way, I can just walk away from Neopets. The only people who would suffer are the ones who want my pets. I'm backing down because few of you deserve to be frozen. You're just trying to live your lives, and I respect that.

You know, I've learned something about you all from this thread. You criticize the legit PCers for not thinking about how you feel when they report your pets…but none of you seemed to care about the feelings of the people whose accounts Andrew destroyed. Some of you even cheered him on. You didn't ask serious questions, even though some of you knew the people who had been hacked personally. You're different from the people I care about. The people I care about would have been outraged. They would have asked questions. They wouldn't have swallowed excuses like, "I'm sure they deserved it somehow". They would have spoken up.

Maybe you all were afraid of speaking out against the person who could stab half of you in the back if he wanted to. Maybe this place is exactly like the PC, where making drama eventually comes back to bite you in the ass. I don't know. But as far as I can tell, you've lost touch with the difference between right and wrong. And the opinions of people like that…well, they aren't worth much to me. So I'm going to stop worrying about what you say here.

See you on the flip side.
    The first half of that post, I was actually on your side. Ok great, you wanna stay out of peoples business now, and live and let live. That's great, this can be over and the world will be a better place. Yay.

Then you go an pull some hypocritical bullshit about how we don't feel bad for the people who got their accounts hit. Why would anybody feel bad? Did you feel bad when you reported and talked shit about people with "illegit" UC's? I highly doubt it. So why would you expeect me or anybody else to get all touchy feely about what happened? The members of ck are all friends to me, nobody really got stabbed in the back. Ok so maybe one person that was hit had an account here, an account here that contributed nothing at all and was probably just lurking around. Oh well.

What kind of serious questions needed to be asked? This is neopets, like you said, it's not THAT serious. In the end you will probably get your pets back this time, but what about the next time? Hopefully there doesn't have to be a next time eh.

Please don't lecture on what is right and wrong, you of all people hold no moral grounds. You say our opinions don't matter to you, so why continue posting here? Just leave. You should know that your opinion counts for even less.

Hopefully you learned something from this, that's all I can really say/hope for...
    Peace.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Arabella (09-17-2013),Crow (09-17-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    Though I guess it may just be that I'm pretty impatient too.
    Yes, that would really hinder you. I'd say patience is probably the #1 most important quality for an uptrader. But I think you can learn to be patient if you try---it's all about having lots of hope and believing that eventually someone will downtrade for you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Yes, that would really hinder you. I'd say patience is probably the #1 most important quality for an uptrader. But I think you can learn to be patient if you try---it's all about having lots of hope and believing that eventually someone will downtrade for you.
    You forgot to mention creeping on people on Facebook and pestering them there to trade with you.
    I hear that's an important part of your plan as well.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links): I don't get it. Every time someone says something about you, you suddenly 'remember' something and have an excuse for it.

'I was angry so I ate my words'
    'I ACTUALLY wasn't jealous'
    'Oh yes I actually remember trying to do that before but nothing happened hurrah so lets just sweep it under the rug'
    'Ah now I remember I had a friend who had accounts frozen because of blah'
    'I don't care what you guys say'
    'Actually you guys are all wrong'
    'You guys are the hypocrites!'

You know, if you don't like us you don't have to be on this forum.
    And please. Don't write guides, lest it be taken as another trading 'law' of sorts.
    Scary PC is scary...

Signature requests (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mai For This Useful Post:

|2eap (09-17-2013),Double.Trouble (09-17-2013),Drizzy (09-17-2013),I_royalty_I (09-17-2013),Vonnegut (09-17-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Who the fuck needs patience when you have $$$ to buy the UC you want.
    Get with the dark side m8, and sell me Vogur for 200bucks.
    You can use the money to buy something nice for yourself.
    Think about it

Finally I understand what you think is "proof". Thank you for reminding me of that, because I had completely forgotten.

*sigh* I'll admit that there was a time that I resented cheaters very much. NOT because I was jealous---I would never be jealous of someone who shelled out way too much money on a virtual bit of data. Because of what @(you need an account to see links) said. Half my friends had one or all of their accounts frozen because they got tangled up with some stolen pet. I wasn't thinking about the people who loved those stolen pets, only about the collateral damage of random PCers.

So when you approached me about buying my pet, I had the extremely naive notion of trying to learn incriminating information about you from a conversation. It was sheer dumbassery. But in the end, I decided not to do it, because I didn't care that much and because your business is your business.
    Anyone who believes this "proof" should note that he and I never actually talked, and that the pet he approached me about buying is still with me�so nothing actually happened.

I would be more than happy with live and let live. I'm not backing down because I'm afraid of you�if you hack me again, or get me frozen some other way, I can just walk away from Neopets. The only people who would suffer are the ones who want my pets. I'm backing down because few of you deserve to be frozen. You're just trying to live your lives, and I respect that.

You know, I've learned something about you all from this thread. You criticize the legit PCers for not thinking about how you feel when they report your pets�but none of you seemed to care about the feelings of the people whose accounts Andrew destroyed. Some of you even cheered him on. You didn't ask serious questions, even though some of you knew the people who had been hacked personally. You're different from the people I care about. The people I care about would have been outraged. They would have asked questions. They wouldn't have swallowed excuses like, "I'm sure they deserved it somehow". They would have spoken up.

Maybe you all were afraid of speaking out against the person who could stab half of you in the back if he wanted to. Maybe this place is exactly like the PC, where making drama eventually comes back to bite you in the ass. I don't know. But as far as I can tell, you've lost touch with the difference between right and wrong. And the opinions of people like that�well, they aren't worth much to me. So I'm going to stop worrying about what you say here.

See you on the flip side.
    There's a lot more that you 'forgot' but there's no point bringing it up really.
    Either way, you had this coming.

If you actually stick around the site and learn a few things it would help you
    It's no secret that we hack and destory accounts but we don't target people (generally)
    Thats pass and parcel of joining (you need an account to see links)
    There is a dark-side to what we do but you know what, over time you either get immune to it or you particiapte in the festivities
    Yes many of us are evil fucks but I repeat, we DON'T target our members.
    There is honour amongst thieves even believe it or not.
    Anyone who does join quickly learns how to keep us evil fucks out of their accounts anyway.
    So you suggesting that Andrew can backstab any member here is utter bullshit.
    He's a moderator for a reason, he can be trusted.
    It's just unlucky you pissed off one too many here and he did something about it.
    So yeah I'm going to stick up for my mate just like im going to stick up for all the people you affected.
    You suggesting he could do something like that is absurd and frankly this is the only time I will tell you to shut the fuck up.
    We are a community, and we look out for our own.
    Unfortunately for you, you fucked with too many of us.
    This was merely payback.
    And as has been stated before, it would have been possible to much much worse things to your accounts.
    Instead a simple 'back the fuck off' message was delivered to you and your lovely friends over on the PC.

Let me ask you a simple question;
    Have you EVER gained anything by getting people reported and frozen?
    Has ANYONE ever gained anything?
    The answer is a big fat fucking NO
    So why do it?
    You can try and feed us all the bullshit you want, everyone knows all you report happy fucks on the PC do it out of jealousy.
    There was a bitch reporting a pet not two weeks ago because she asked the owner where she got the pet and the owner didn't respond.
    Pet wasnt UFT either.
    It was just sitting there.
    Can that be justified, that you were protecting your friends?

You think we're evil, you monsters on the PC are killing UCs like its the fucking holocaust.
    Cut that shit out or we're taking you all down until you either join us or leave the site for good.

Ultimately it comes down to this;
    It's when people like you who try and hinder our neo experience is when we say enoughs enough and we do something about it.
    Mess with the bull, you get the horns
    And other lovely cliches I can't think of at 3 am
    (I know Im supposed to be sleeping, dont think I dont have a life kthx)
    Final note before you depart Panther, Elly, I think your name is;
    You're welcome.
    We made you famous.
    You're like Rebecca Black and we're Charlie Sheen.
    And we're winning.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Crow (09-17-2013),Double.Trouble (09-17-2013),ephemeral (09-17-2013),galiica (09-17-2013),gnar (09-17-2013),goldentryst (09-24-2013),I_royalty_I (09-17-2013),jockerj (09-26-2013),Mai (09-17-2013),Maki (09-17-2013),oventoast (09-17-2013),pollysaid (09-17-2013),Rue (09-17-2013),Sakuras (05-28-2014),Saru (09-17-2013),simmie (09-17-2013),Vonnegut (09-17-2013),Vriska (09-22-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I cannot believe I am still lurking this shit. lol.

I love it. It is like reading a naughty book, cannot put it down :Lo
    Last edited by Balletdancer; 09-17-2013 at 12:12 PM.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Balletdancer For This Useful Post:

Aishas (09-17-2013),Corliss (09-17-2013),Crow (09-17-2013),galiica (09-17-2013),goldentryst (09-24-2013),oventoast (09-17-2013),pollysaid (09-17-2013),Saru (09-17-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Very good reads going on here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    I cannot believe I am still lurking this shit. lol.
    I know right?...this board should get locked so I can move on with life LOL.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (09-17-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    I know right?...this board should get locked so I can move on with life LOL.
    Same though. I'm not joking when I say I wake up every morning not to the alarm clock, but to the excitement of checking this thread.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saru For This Useful Post:

|2eap (09-17-2013),Balletdancer (09-17-2013),Corliss (09-17-2013),Crow (09-17-2013),galiica (09-17-2013),pollysaid (09-17-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    @(you need an account to see links): I know. But I don't think people are going to stop reporting, and as long as they don't stop reporting, TNT will keep freezing random people. And as long as TNT keeps freezing random people, people will continue to report the pets they see as dangerous to the safety of people's accounts. It's a vicious cycle and I don't know if there's any way to stop it. I really don't envy the position you all are in.
    "Other people are going to report pets they are jealous of, so it makes sense that I keep on reporting pets I'm jealous of too!"

All that shit about Drizzy being the one to contact you and you working undercover is BS, you used to be very close friends with another friend of mine, Danny, who used to tell me all about your little UC buying adventures (this was back 2 years ago when you were still friends.) Not to mention the person who has legitimate proof that you bought daddyyankeelover off of a columbian guy's inactive. Idk why you have an excuse for everything but it's really annoying because you're very transparent

also Irish has been screencapped saying she reports people for "entertainment and/or jealousy" so I seriously doubt that you report people for any other reason as well. Fuck. I don't understand how hard it is to just say "I see where I'm wrong, I'm a huge hypocrite, clraik is right, I should stop reporting UCs out of spite and outing them and raise awareness." and move on. But nope, you have to keep trying to justify everything to seem like you're better than a cheater.

Also, WHY THE FUCK are you claiming that people on this forum are defending Andrew because they're scared of him? What planet do you live on? Do you not realize that people on clraik have been complaining about you and the rest of the PC for about 3 months now? People aside from Andrew? Before this thread, he hadn't even talked about it once I don't think... We're not fucking mindless drones (aka PCers) who go along with whatever someone in power says...

stfu
    Last edited by oventoast; 09-17-2013 at 04:03 PM.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Allegra (09-17-2013),Balletdancer (09-17-2013),beansprout (09-17-2013),Clair (09-17-2013),Corliss (09-17-2013),Double.Trouble (09-17-2013),I_royalty_I (09-17-2013),Mai (09-17-2013),osiyo (09-17-2013),simmie (09-17-2013),SmileYaDead (09-17-2013)

Page 210 of 219 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast