36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhuntee View Post
    This may be a known issue; I haven't followed this thread too carefully over the past few months.

But the Neodeck collector tool has some issues. I've run it every day for over the past year. And it bought a certain amount of cards for me... so many, actually, that I just assumed that I had all of the buyable ones.

But on a whim, I used JellyNeo's Neodeck checker tool to see which cards I was still missing (with the plan of using the TP to accumulate the last few that I thought I needed). And there were a handful that were very buyable (one under 1k np) that the Neodeck collector tool had never purchased for me (with this AM being the last time I had run that tool on SC).

I'm being purposely vague on numbers so as not to give away a flag to detect those using SC. But for some reason, the Neodeck collector tool on SC seems to skip over about 20 or so cards when going through its list.
    If anyone else is experiencing this issue, I have settled on a good workaround -

1) Use the jellyneo neodeck tracker tool. It will take you less than a minute to generate a list of the cards you still need
    2) Copy and paste that list into notepad. It'll take you about 5 minutes to format the list correctly for the SSW sniper
    3) Turn off the neodeck tool in SC, load your list into the SSW sniper, set it to buy only 1 copy of each item, and then run the SSW sniper instead of the neodeck tool each day

I do have a list of all the cards SC seems to skip over; however, I am not comfortable sharing it because I believe it could be used to screen for accounts running SC. But in less than 5 minutes, you can make your own personal list.
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
    —Winnie the Pooh

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Looking for more SDB and usershop management features, ideally integrated into stealthcore.

I'd like to be able to login to multiple accounts via proxies and have them do dailies and battlements, then have all of those items autolist and auto price. Having a proxy multilogin kind of defeats the purpose if I have to then manually login and do manual tasks. Automatic till collection night be nice too. A bonus to that would be a csv log file with current neopoints and items on the accounts.

Integrating a finished version of the pet trainer would be great too.

The logic for not depositing funds into the bank seems not to work. Neither do the nonmanual cookie login options.
    Last edited by Praise_the_Sun; 01-21-2024 at 11:58 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Can you either take lab ray out of daily essentials or add settings to control it? I keep accidentally zapping a pet and the results have sucked :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    I think you can choose that manually , as it zaps the active pet...

As fot the software, Im in love with it. Quality is great... The only improvement I would add, is SW sniper instead of SSW for people who dont live in america and premium is expensive/not worth it .
    I wonder if this will be possible at some point.

Great work, as always.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    20h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if some of it is broken?

Pronouns
    queen/your majesty
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    19h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterQueen View Post
    I believe there's an issue with the Kad feeder. It will go to buy things but doesn't actually buy them (or feed the kads, naturally).
    Same error for me, it always says 'could not feed. Too late?'

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    FYI the shop autopricer hasn't been pricing / pricing all my pages consistently. If it's using Jellyneo that could be why but I'm guessing it's using shop wizard.

I have 2 pages and it's notifying me it's done pricing all 1 pages, which can't be correct. I have it set to price everything, not just unpriced.

Also was trying to set up a schedule for dailies, stamp and neo collectors, and ssw sniper; with the last 3 repeating every 2 hours until x time, but it keeps crashing. Have had to break them up to get them to work at all.
    Last edited by Praise_the_Sun; 02-15-2024 at 05:20 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    35d 3h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    5h 10m
    If someone is online that is very experienced in using the bot I would love some help please. I have multiple accounts that I wish to use so I gather I have to manually 'edit/add' each account? But I'm stuck on the proxy/port and what to include for this thank you! I use nord vpn.

13:36:18[*********]: System.Exception: Failed to connect to remote host ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
    Last edited by billions; 02-17-2024 at 09:23 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by billions View Post
    If someone is online that is very experienced in using the bot I would love some help please. I have multiple accounts that I wish to use so I gather I have to manually 'edit/add' each account? But I'm stuck on the proxy/port and what to include for this thank you! I use nord vpn.

13:36:18[*********]: System.Exception: Failed to connect to remote host ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
    I'm not convinced a VPN functions the same as a proxy in terms of ip and port configuration but I'd love to be wrong. Watching this one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Praise_the_Sun For This Useful Post:

billions (02-18-2024)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    For multiple accounts setup with a proxy, use the interface (check that you're using a proxy), so you'll need a proxy address along with the associated port.

Nord doesn't provide this functionality. A VPN is not the same as a static proxy.
    @(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

billions (02-18-2024),Praise_the_Sun (02-18-2024)

Page 291 of 299 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293 ... LastLast