Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still collect pokemon cards?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by housez View Post
    I need all of them!

And @(you need an account to see links) thanks for that! Yea I see trol and toad was a good alternative to eBay but I forgot about fb marketplace!

Ty
    Sent you a PM reply about it Will check and compile to see which ones I have left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I really need to take a look at mine (step one would be finding them...), it's been ages. I remember a point in time at which I was interested in looking up their prices, but I can't for the life of me remember if I noticed anything of worth

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I still have my collection (stored in a box somewhere...), but out of curiosity does anyone know how to actually play the game itself? When I was like 4 years old and collecting the cards that game was way over my head, but looking back on it now I'm definitely curious about all the numbers and stuff on the cards...

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I play online and the physical card game both.

I love the TGC. Only recently got into it though.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    70d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    Quote Originally Posted by lollageee View Post
    I still have my collection (stored in a box somewhere...), but out of curiosity does anyone know how to actually play the game itself? When I was like 4 years old and collecting the cards that game was way over my head, but looking back on it now I'm definitely curious about all the numbers and stuff on the cards...
    lmaoo i dont know how to play the game. I just love love love the artwork on the cards.

All i am missing is a charizard right now from base set expansion but its so pricey. hoping to find someone for 40$

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    lmaoo i dont know how to play the game. I just love love love the artwork on the cards.

All i am missing is a charizard right now from base set expansion but its so pricey. hoping to find someone for 40$
    $40 isn't too bad at least so there should be a chance, I know some MTG cards going for a few hundred (and then there's the famous one that sold for like $50000 lol)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Not sure as of now but McDonald does have Hollo/shiny cards in the toy packs. Ended up getting Eevee, Caterpie, Ghastly, and mankey I thought the Pokemon toys would have the same cards as the pokemon given in the balls but they are all different.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bottlebum For This Useful Post:

housez (02-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    70d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebum View Post
    Not sure as of now but McDonald does have Hollo/shiny cards in the toy packs. Ended up getting Eevee, Caterpie, Ghastly, and mankey I thought the Pokemon toys would have the same cards as the pokemon given in the balls but they are all different.
    oh thats awesome! i forgot the mcdonalds promos!

update: just finished the 151 from base/jungle/fossil! and almost finished the TOPPS/Rocket/Gym Heroes/Gym Challenge Expansion. I need about 12 holos left and about 12 topps cards to complete and then i can move to the neo series

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    37d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    oh thats awesome! i forgot the mcdonalds promos!

update: just finished the 151 from base/jungle/fossil! and almost finished the TOPPS/Rocket/Gym Heroes/Gym Challenge Expansion. I need about 12 holos left and about 12 topps cards to complete and then i can move to the neo series
    I know you did this three weeks ago, but you make me want to collect again the original ones lol. So pricey though. I remember the good old days

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I haven't collected cards in ages, the last packs I got were free from buying a ticket to the UK showing of the Power of Us - all five are still sealed in storage. Mainly cause my collection is still in the States, and now with 7+ gens.. I have a hard enough time with the newest ones in Pogo, would be a nightmare trying to collect the newest cards.

Also have an unopened Erika booster box. and think still have the unopened box of cards from the 1st movie - bought them when Kmart was going out of business and well, just didn't want to open them incase they came worth something down the road. Also had a holo Charizard, hoping it's still in my binder - my dad wanted to sell the collection so I don't know if the cards are still over there or what condition they are in since they were left in the attic of a family member's garage in plastic boxes for safe keeping.