Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: For the people stuck at home for the lockdown, what are you doing?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm working from home as well, which has been a little surreal.
    I have had some video depositions which we conducted where I had to dress up, but otherwise it's a pajamas all day kind of vibe.

My evenings/weekends have been spent catching up on Neopets and getting my account up to speed, as well as learning digital lettering/calligraphy on Procreate! I have an iPad Pro + Apple Pencil setup purchased in Feb and I guess it couldn't have been a better time. I'm watching Skillshare Tuts to get the hang of it and it feels so nice to pick up a new skill!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    16d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Watching movies, tv shows and playing Neopets xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryanka View Post
    I'm working from home as well, which has been a little surreal.
    I have had some video depositions which we conducted where I had to dress up, but otherwise it's a pajamas all day kind of vibe.

My evenings/weekends have been spent catching up on Neopets and getting my account up to speed, as well as learning digital lettering/calligraphy on Procreate! I have an iPad Pro + Apple Pencil setup purchased in Feb and I guess it couldn't have been a better time. I'm watching Skillshare Tuts to get the hang of it and it feels so nice to pick up a new skill!
    Formal wear on top, pj's down bottom and remember to not stand up Seen too many videos of people flashing their underwear to coworkers during group call HAHA

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Here, at Brazil, the lockdown was going ok...

Until our president started saying it was silly staying home, saying that people should go back to work or the economy would crash.... lmao

So, on this last week, on lots of brazilian cities, mostly all the stores are open again, thousands of people going to the bank, supermarkets, to the malls, meeting friends at the bar.... And we already have 24k cases here!!!!! People are getting insane

Me and my family are doing our best to stay home and safe. I've been playing Neopets a looot, drawing, painting, learning some dance choreographies (as it's an activity I love doing and also helps burning some callories ^^), doing chores at home, cleaning the spaces... Watching tons of cartoon on tv, sleeping... Meditating... Spendingtime with my parents too as I study at a very far away university (and I'm only at the half of the course.... so 3 more years to go ) so it's an unique opportunity for me! I only come home once per semester.

I'm also working on my commissions as I sell digital illustrations. At a normal situation, it wouldn't be possible for me to work as much as I'm working, due to the tests, assignments, essays from law school.... So I'm trying to seize my time the best I can

Of course I'm not productive every day, there are some where I just sit like a potato and do nothing and feel anxious. :c Quarantine things.

Sometimes I just think: "If it was a normal situation, with uni/work, what would be the thing I could be thinking about doing and couldn't do?"

For example, I always catch me thinking "Ah, I wish I could be at Neopets right now- but I can't because of work/uni :C ". So, now, on quarantine, I'm doing this kind of stuff I used to think about earlier!

But guys - stay strong. Try to use this time the best you can, taking care of yourself, your pets and loved ones! This situation will pass, it will go away! <3

Stay safe
    �。�。�。�。�。�。�。゜。�。�。�。 ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚ /╲/\(╭ ᐖ ╮)/\╱\ �。�。�。�。�。�。�。゜。�。�。�。

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shiinzen For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (04-14-2020),qhn (04-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteiku View Post
    Formal wear on top, pj's down bottom and remember to not stand up Seen too many videos of people flashing their underwear to coworkers during group call HAHA
    LOL that's what I've been doing.

Dress shirt and blazer with my pajamas on the bottom. The way I have it set up, I slide to one side before getting up and nobody can see below my waist. My husband was home one day and laughing so hard at it. He's like I can't take you seriously with these pajamas and a blazer on xD

Did you see the zoom video meeting with the person who took it to the bathroom but forgot to turn her cameras off?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I work from home anyway. I just usually spend all my time when not working out doing stuff.

I got back in to old games. Neo, Asheron's Call, Sims, Everquest.

Baking a ton. Took on the ambitious-and-delicious Momofuku Milk Bar Birthday Cake. It's nobody's birthday in my house but man is it a treat.

I'm even reading, with no audiobook. Which I usually never od. Not because I hate books but dyslexia makes it take a really long time. Usuaully I listen to books instead, or follow along in a physical book while listening.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to qhn For This Useful Post:

Babaa (04-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryanka View Post
    LOL that's what I've been doing.

Dress shirt and blazer with my pajamas on the bottom. The way I have it set up, I slide to one side before getting up and nobody can see below my waist. My husband was home one day and laughing so hard at it. He's like I can't take you seriously with these pajamas and a blazer on xD

Did you see the zoom video meeting with the person who took it to the bathroom but forgot to turn her cameras off?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Omg yes it was so hard to watch!! You could literally taste the second hand embarrassment and you could see her coworkers slowly dying inside as she just leaves the camera on the floor as well

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    I just saw the zoom video and oh my god, that poor soul. Love it how nobody said anything until it was waaaay too late XD

I'm still working, thankfully, so my days are pretty busy. There are some big projects coming up that eat up most of my time, but it's good to have something to do. If anything, it's more of a crunch than pre-quarantine

The extra time does help: I bake, draw, increase my neopets prominence.. it works out! Focusing the efforts on eating healthier, exercising here and there, and basically assuming the life of my cat

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Alright, so I am renovating a room that should have been done 15 years ago. The house was purchased (by my mother >_>, I'm not here bc I want to be, btw), with the intention of an additional bedroom to be built in the basement. Nothing. 2 or 3 years goes by, ooh! It gets a frame! Then half a year later it gets drywall! WOW! Fantastic. And only this past month has it been re-puttied and sanded and I actually primed and painted it. Looks great btw. But guess what? Still needs flooring! So something that should have been done when I was considered a CHILD, now falls on me financially. I lived with my dad vs my mom, so they had no intention of getting the room done. At all. Until I came back. And I did. A few times actually. And each time I did NOT want to come back here because I did not have my own space. I'm the oldest wtf. So whatever, I'm an adult now and have to deal with it, but wtf. I'm getting zero help. And not to mention the fact that I've been the only one doing work in there since the framing went up. I'm being rushed to complete a room which I have zero knowledge of. "It needs to be done so we can have more space in here." Okay, but whose fault is that? Sorry I'm on edge LOL I'm so tired so I think I'm losing it a bit.

I'm totally cool with staying in the house and I don't have an itch to go out, as I got very introverted as the stages of my life have gone by. But everyone that lives here that actually does go out, they're driving me insane because they keep complaining that they can't go anywhere and have a "it's not fair and the Prime Minister went to his cottage so why can't we," attitude. What??? With what we're dealing with and that is what you have to complain about.

Also, playing Animal Crossing and Valorant. Very good stuff

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    9d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Neopets, Candy Crush, Pokemon Go, Facebook, TV.

I leave the house once every 2 weeks to shop.