36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheme View Post
    They keep asking because they want her to divulge either what they’re doing or hint at something they may be doing in the future to manipulate the market. It’s exactly like what happened when she mentioned they might do a CCard avatar. The 100k-1m CCards went unbuyable in like 6 hours.

And then there are a couple of people who can’t take a fucking hint and keep asking because they’re shitty.
    ugh, I remember someone (It might have been m0nster_rancher actually) posting tons of boards saying "if you make a CC avatar, ban people for lending cards" because he decided to buy out all the cards he could and then realised his mistake.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Isn't the one HTML5 game they have broken as hell? I remember when it first came out AAA's revenge something or other, a few people got avatars and then it stopped working forever? As far as cheating on it, it was very easy to manipulate the script for the game. I don't know about score-sending, but as far as cheating beyond that, it's pretty easy if they are unobfuscated.

I sometimes think that while these Q&A's have best intentions at heart, they are mostly for show to make the masses think they're doing things. I guess I've just grown cynical over the years with the great changes and improvements of TNT.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation343 View Post
    I sometimes think that while these Q&A's have best intentions at heart, they are mostly for show to make the masses think they're doing things. I guess I've just grown cynical over the years with the great changes and improvements of TNT.
    Ditto. At least this is an improvement over the “Those pesky Meepits!” bullshit they used to pull whenever there was an issue.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Byte (10-11-2018),Fiore (10-13-2018),Sakuras (10-12-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    well... it seems that they have a few people doing things... but thats not enough clearly... i just want they to fix the basic things that aren't working and get the site to work
    (and as an old user I just want a fun plot thats completely ready before its release)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I would like a plot like Altador mixed with a bit of battledome, but I don't see it happening ever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would like a plot like Altador mixed with a bit of battledome, but I don't see it happening ever.
    it seems like those days are over :/ shitty plots for those left
    talking about the plot, the given weapons ruin a part of bd economy, too good to be free haha

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online