Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have applied for Graduation (of my Masters degree)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m

I have applied for Graduation (of my Masters degree)

I applied for graduation! Now, I just need to kill this thesis and smash my graduation exams! Those will be tough! Plus, I have to take all of my certification exams. Security+, Netowrk+, A+, CCFP, and CISSP. The study books alone are $226.30. Then I have to pay for the actual tests! Ahhhhh! Thank goodness I have extra financial aid to cover those costs, because damn, 3 of the 4 cost $1745. I am not taking them at the same time, I am going to space them out so I can focus on one at a time, but they are still expensive!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (08-09-2023),Clefairy (08-09-2023),DarkSkies (08-09-2023),Erik. (08-09-2023),Excalibur (08-23-2023),Menine (08-09-2023),Pidgey (08-08-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    This is huge!!! What an accomplishment!

You should be so proud of yourself!

You've definitely got this!!!

Congratulations!!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate you pumping me up! I am excited but also scared I won't pass my thesis. It's a healthy scare, I believe, because it will push me to do my best! I am really excited.

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Congrats, that's amazing! You should be proud of yourself And don't stress too much about the financial stuff, those things often work out themselves and it will be worth it ^^

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    That's huge, congrats! Sending you lots of test-crushing energy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    Congrats, that's amazing! You should be proud of yourself And don't stress too much about the financial stuff, those things often work out themselves and it will be worth it ^^
    I am so glad that I have an amazing advisor! He won't let me fail! And he and I have the same interests in terms of just reading research for fun! So we connect on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
    That's huge, congrats! Sending you lots of test-crushing energy!
    Thank you!!!! I will need it! I have already begun studying because I want to make sure I know my stuff. Thankfully, the job I want involves me learning devices and programs on the spot, and I am not required to know absolutely everything needed to investigate any type of device that stores data. The is my only stress relieving saving grace! I keep freaking out that I will have a Master's degree but not know anything. The programs I did learn are amazing and fun! But for the life of me am forgetting the names of them! That isn't good. But I can talk to Elarde, my advisor, and the one who taught that class, and he can make sure I have the programs on my new computer so I can continue to run them and play! I do love playing with hex though and finding images in hex code.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Erik. (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Congrats!!! I'm halfway through my psychology grad program, so I know what the thesis life is like. I'm sure you'll do fine, though. A thesis isn't designed as a litmus test, it's to see just how well you can do. You've already proved yourself time and time again.

As far as textbooks go, well, to do this as safely as possible... check out (you need an account to see links)!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks! The text books I need actually come with codes for me to take unlimited practice exams for my certifications. So, not sure how helpful that will be!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (08-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    No easy feat financially or intellectually - Congratulations! Think of the ROI once you have your masters =)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Yeah. If I sent in my paychecks and gave my loans 100% of those checks, I'd have my undergrad and grad school paid off in 1 year and 3 months.