Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links): Yes, it's definitely more explicit - but don't expect to see any dongs or something like that. lmao. It's still rated 16+ (but the anime is rated 13+). There's a lot more hinting at things though and some scenes that show things without SHOWING things. If you know what I mean. ; )
    But overall, I remember it being great. Though... I read it when I was a middle schooler and I can't remember the details too well so I'm not sure - middle-school-me was easy to please, hahaha. But I'm sure it'd be fine. If you want something extremely explicit, check out the game Dramatical Murder. It's what my avatar/siggy is from. (Check out the GAME, not the anime).

@(you need an account to see links): I think she was like "PLEASE" as in, please do. lmao
    Who knows..! I heard the second season was really disappointing though.
    「マスター」

"I will protect you. Even if it destroys me."

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clear View Post
    @(you need an account to see links): but don't expect to see any dongs or something like that
    disappointment
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    @(you need an account to see links): Yes, it's definitely more explicit - but don't expect to see any dongs or something like that. lmao. It's still rated 16+ (but the anime is rated 13+). There's a lot more hinting at things though and some scenes that show things without SHOWING things. If you know what I mean. ; )
    But overall, I remember it being great. Though... I read it when I was a middle schooler and I can't remember the details too well so I'm not sure - middle-school-me was easy to please, hahaha. But I'm sure it'd be fine. If you want something extremely explicit, check out the game Dramatical Murder. It's what my avatar/siggy is from. (Check out the GAME, not the anime).

@(you need an account to see links): I think she was like "PLEASE" as in, please do. lmao
    Who knows..! I heard the second season was really disappointing though.
    IMO both where -_-
    XDD
    Dunno, maybe because I haven't slept, but in this case writing "bitch please" (As I understood it) as a reply to my post wouldn't mean she wants you to watch Tokyo Ghoul? XD
    Sorry idek if that makes sense wwww e-e

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by It Me View Post
    disappointment
    LMAO IKR.
    @(you need an account to see links) Kay, no I know I won't be seeing any dongs lol I've read I think the first volume? but I was like 15 when I did so who knows what would happen if I read it now. No, I know there are some other situations, such as... non-con stuff that happens. I know that, I knew it back then, but I never read it because in South America back then it was impossible to find those things unless you bought them imported from Spain (and that was a pain in the bum not to mention EXPENSIVE for a 15 year old), so that's also why I could never read it. I'm more than willing to read it now, though, but that would have to be added to the things I still have to read lol

And I will! thanks for the recommendation <3

manners . maketh . man

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    OH I meant do not watch the anime cause it is bad
    just skip into the manga
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    ^Yeaaah XD
    The anime left me such a bad taste that i don't even want to read the manga, LMAO.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links): Yeah, that's why I said I'd have to look into the manga. lmao So I guess I'll have to do that now! Is it particularly long?

@(you need an account to see links): I'M SORRY. (ノ�д`)
    Play (or watch youtube playthroughs of) Dramatical Murder. LOTS OF DONG, I PROMISE. And lots of feels on Clear's route. Be prepared. (Clear + Noiz = best). And be sure to check out Dramatical Murder: Reconnect too.

@(you need an account to see links): Yeah, I can definitely understand that. They had the series at Barnes and Noble and my Aunt used to go with me and buy me a book or two every time. It was kind of our thing, and she didn't really care what I was reading. lmao Worked out well for me and I had quite a manga collection because of it. I think it'd still be worth a read now though.
    But definitely, I recommend dmmd (dramatical murder) over anything else. Best BL series to date, hands down. It has plot AND dongs. <3
    「マスター」

"I will protect you. Even if it destroys me."

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    @(you need an account to see links): Yeah, that's why I said I'd have to look into the manga. lmao So I guess I'll have to do that now! Is it particularly long?

@(you need an account to see links): I'M SORRY. (ノ�д`)
    Play (or watch youtube playthroughs of) Dramatical Murder. LOTS OF DONG, I PROMISE. And lots of feels on Clear's route. Be prepared. (Clear + Noiz = best). And be sure to check out Dramatical Murder: Reconnect too.

@(you need an account to see links): Yeah, I can definitely understand that. They had the series at Barnes and Noble and my Aunt used to go with me and buy me a book or two every time. It was kind of our thing, and she didn't really care what I was reading. lmao Worked out well for me and I had quite a manga collection because of it. I think it'd still be worth a read now though.
    But definitely, I recommend dmmd (dramatical murder) over anything else. Best BL series to date, hands down. It has plot AND dongs. <3
    Dunno, many people say/said the anime is/was overrated XD

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Welcome to clraik @(you need an account to see links)! Great to have you here. Also fun fact: I might be in Japan over the summer for study abroad LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    I've been considering playing DMMD, I'll have to look into it
    i love luna