2/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How old is your account?

Just curious. Not sure if this is in the right place or not. Feel free to move it if it is. Mine is roughly 15 1/2 years so far. I just recently started playing again. I figured that by now I would be one of the oldest accounts still online. From some research, it appears that I am nowhere near the oldest. It's funny; All of that play time, and my neopets are still a low level. I never really did much online. I would just do my dailies and head over to Runescape. Oh those were the days.

EDIT
    ---------------------------
    10 1/2 years. pressed the wrong key.
    Last edited by TheErk; 10-07-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    13 Years.
    Last edited by Aska; 10-07-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    13d 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    nine years. i've noticed most people on the boards have accounts in the 100+ month mark which is weird but kinda cool I guess.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    28d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    mine's almost 10 years. xD I would've started playing earlier, like I've heard friends from school talking about it when I was so much younger but my parents didn't really have the net installed for our use. The ancient slow phone line connection was specifically for their use so I just played games that didn't require the internet at the time. LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    5d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    2 years maybe?
    Also I am 99% sure I just got hacked.... need to wait 1 hour to log back in now.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    12 years!

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,166 times
    Time Online
    557d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    My main is 13.5 years, but the oldest side I still have access to is is 14.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Mine's seven, but I've been around Neo for a good ten years. It's just that I sucked at remembering my information when I was in middle school, and I never put my real birthday, so I've lost a good amount of accounts on the beginning.

Top ♥ Idol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    25d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The account I recently bought for $80 is 8.5 years (current main), but my first Neopets account should be 11 years by now. And my old main is 4 years.
    I wish that newbies would come to Neopets too, not just old players. It seems like most newbies don't know too much about the site and aren't interested in playing because they don't know how fun it could be.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoespotate View Post
    mine's almost 10 years. xD I would've started playing earlier, like I've heard friends from school talking about it when I was so much younger but my parents didn't really have the net installed for our use. The ancient slow phone line connection was specifically for their use so I just played games that didn't require the internet at the time. LOL
    I hear you there. Oh the good ole days of dial-up and that awful sound. Restocking was so tedious back then. It basically required a lot of luck on your refresh timing, or access to that futuristic technology "DSL." Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by memoriespastgone View Post
    Mine's seven, but I've been around Neo for a good ten years. It's just that I sucked at remembering my information when I was in middle school, and I never put my real birthday, so I've lost a good amount of accounts on the beginning.
    I understand the feeling. It took me over an hour trying to remember the birthday I used to create my account. I was "too young" when I first started playing. Thankfully I kept the month and day the same, so it just took some trial and error with the year.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    The account I recently bought for $80 is 8.5 years (current main), but my first Neopets account should be 11 years by now. And my old main is 4 years.
    I wish that newbies would come to Neopets too, not just old players. It seems like most newbies don't know too much about the site and aren't interested in playing because they don't know how fun it could be.
    Yeah, I have noticed that the majority of active players on the site are mostly veterans. It's almost heartbreaking. Maybe if they updated the games they could draw a larger crowd. I was actually surprised to see how much the site had changed since I last logged on, but the games have basically stayed the same since the beginning aside from a few additions that were also created in an old school type format.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheErk For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (10-07-2015)