Page 192 of 215 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Ascentive?

Also, if you have an antivirus installed, make sure the bot folder is added to the exception list... however you can do that.
    This one;
    (you need an account to see links)
    It's listed in the first post of (you need an account to see links) .
    It's in the exceptions list, I've even turned the virus scan off entirely...

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by soviras View Post
    This one;
    It's listed in the first post of (you need an account to see links) .
    It's in the exceptions list, I've even turned the virus scan off entirely...
    Well, if it's still not connecting then I suspect the AV is still lingering somehow and blocking it. In the last 10 years, users have reported this issue and fixing it by completely uninstalling their AV software. Which one do you have installed?

The free Windows Defender does a fine job on its own. Never had trouble getting any of my bots to connect online. If I ever face the offline issue, it's a weird error that's remedied with a simple restart.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Well, if it's still not connecting then I suspect the AV is still lingering somehow and blocking it. In the last 10 years, users have reported this issue and fixing it by completely uninstalling their AV software. Which one do you have installed?

The free Windows Defender does a fine job on its own. Never had trouble getting any of my bots to connect online. If I ever face the offline issue, it's a weird error that's remedied with a simple restart.
    I'm using Malwarebytes, and nothing besides that. I'll try uninstalling it completely, and report back to you on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using Malwarebytes, and nothing besides that. I'll try uninstalling it completely, and report back to you on it.
    No luck on this front either. Something is blocking it, just don't know what...

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

- - - Updated - - -

Monitoring my network traffic in my router, it seems to pass through that just fine...
    If you don't mind me asking, is there anything that is different between StealthCORE/MAJIN, which do work, and Stealth Buyer/NQ II autoplayer that don't work in terms of how it's doing the authorization?
    Last edited by soviras; 05-09-2021 at 02:05 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

- - - Updated - - -

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Monitoring my network traffic in my router, it seems to pass through that just fine...
    If you don't mind me asking, is there anything that is different between StealthCORE/MAJIN, which do work, and Stealth Buyer/NQ II autoplayer that don't work in terms of how it's doing the authorization?
    My older programs, including this one, are written in VB6 which use different libraries vs. newer bots (SC/MAJIN).

I am pretty sure I remember someone bringing this issue up and they had Malwarebytes. I tried searching the thread with no luck... but I could swear I remember that AV was blocking the program. You tried completely uninstalling and restarting?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My older programs, including this one, are written in VB6 which use different libraries vs. newer bots (SC/MAJIN).

I am pretty sure I remember someone bringing this issue up and they had Malwarebytes. I tried searching the thread with no luck... but I could swear I remember that AV was blocking the program. You tried completely uninstalling and restarting?
    Yea, I did that, with no success. After uninstalling it, I had to restart to reconnect to the internet at all because the web protection module stopped being present.

Edit:
    Installed on a virtual machine, for the 32 bit version of my OS (Dutch version of Windows 10 Home), and it works. Same virtual machine but the 64 bit version, and it doesn't.
    Both clean installs updated to the latest version...
    Now to figure out what's going on.
    Last edited by soviras; 05-09-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Having a problem logging in with a single account - getting stuck on "Checking to ensure login".

I am capable of logging in with the multi account option - but then the shop list of items doesn't display... I usually prefer to just log in to the one account at a time anyway (and just not leave the buyer running very long), but like I said, the single account method is getting stuck... any idea what I'm doing wrong? This is a new issue for me as of a few hours ago.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    13d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    They implemented a "Site Verification" thing which you sometimes see when loading pages within the last few hours. Must be causing the login issues with the program. I'm getting the same issues.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    13d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    The issue is gone for now.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    StackPath verification has been around for a couple of years now, and how frequently you're expected to "verify" can depend on a number of factors.

In general, StackPath favors home internet connections, and will interrupt you less frequently when you're not slamming the site with requests.

If you're using a communal network, such as a proxy or VPN, a cloud-hosted virtual machine or a wired or wireless shared connection at a school or business, then you're likely to see more obstruction from StackPath. This may also occur if the device you're using to connect to the internet frequently cycles through IP addresses, like cellular wireless hotspots or smart phones. Lastly, StackPath has been known to become more aggressive when the Neopets site is receiving heavy traffic. We don't know exactly what constitutes "excessive" amounts of activity on Neopets, but StackPath is configured to retaliate against it by presenting every visitor with a verification page when the site is under load.

Our programs can compensate for StackPath depending on the type of verification being asked of us, but if StackPath is showing up frequently as you're navigating the site, then it's best to lay low for a bit and let whatever is setting it off blow over.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

fengeance (05-29-2021),themetagame (05-29-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hi just signed up for a month of clraik vip again for the autobuyer but I get the "program is offline" error message. Tried everything listed in the forums from restarting the computer, changing region, adding the program to firewall exceptions and installing VB 6. Any way I could get some assistance with this?

Page 192 of 215 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast