Page 779 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 2796797297697777787797807817898298791279 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 17714

Thread: Secret Userbars Thread (Unlocking quests!)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    249d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 25m
    Watching hocus pocus with my cK homies was a very fun night, and I'd like to thank @(you need an account to see links) for hosting it! The first night I joined was on a week where I was kinda sad emotionally and this really lifted my mood up! Doing jokes and even seeing the fun cat animated emotes you guys have really made me laugh, I also had a very fun time at jackbox even though I am not a native speaker.

The dating site names for ppl over 80 still make me chuckle when I remember them

The girls are the sweetest so if you are shy like me and you are still unsure of participating this is your call to just join us

I felt that the UB was a super unexpected surprise and I'd like to thank Bat & Flor for making all those little things for us on their spare time, we do really appreciate it!
    Last edited by Clefairy; 10-18-2022 at 08:07 PM. Reason: typo whoops

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clefairy For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (10-18-2022),Charmander (10-18-2022),Cinnamoroll (10-18-2022),Hollow (10-18-2022),howdy (10-18-2022),Nattiee (10-18-2022),Zenitsu (10-18-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 17h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I missed a lot on this thread, oh dang.

I actually love doing the movie and game nights. I did not think any of them were a "dud"? I actually really liked the NBC one if that's what you're talking about. I love that movie.

Chatty UB I got during the first movie night, along with being a pumpkin pal. I didn't actually speak on voice because I was in bed on my phone. I don't even remember what the movie was. Was it Hocus Pocus? IDK we've watched some good ones this fall and also had fun playing some games. So anyway, Bat awards these and is busy. Be calm, it's okay, everything we have here is because people take their time to make these things for us. I can confirm you just have to type out your chats and have fun and not join voice if you're not comfortable. During a movie I prefer that so I can actually hear.

As far as making really off-color comments, I dunno. I literally was there for that conversation and didn't even catch the exchange. I wouldn't even know about this unless it was just brought up. If you say things people are going to react how they react and you gotta accept that. Keep it super PC all the time if you are worried about ever getting any negative reactions. I do think the community here is largely inviting and chill to talk to.

And finally, @(you need an account to see links) I'm actually sad to hear you don't want to make userbars anymore for this reason. Makes me feel bad. Honestly this whole conversation makes me feel bad. I really like the discord events. I would attend without any incentives.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (10-18-2022),Cinnamoroll (10-18-2022),DarkSkies (10-18-2022),Flordibel (10-18-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 16h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    I'm with @(you need an account to see links) on the fact that I'd love to attend more discord events regardless of incentives! It's just so dang fun. Gaming and chatting with everyone is a blast and I feel like it's brought me closer to a bunch of you!!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-18-2022),DarkSkies (10-18-2022),howdy (10-18-2022),Zenitsu (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    I'm with @(you need an account to see links) on the fact that I'd love to attend more discord events regardless of incentives! It's just so dang fun. Gaming and chatting with everyone is a blast and I feel like it's brought me closer to a bunch of you!!
    I wanna play more jackbox games with youuuuu @(you need an account to see links)!!

edit: and everyone else too ofc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    Keep it super PC all the time if you are worried about ever getting any negative reactions.
    ^^Thhhiiiissss is why i dont take it personally when people don't react great to me. Bc i honestly don't want to keep it super PC all the time so I get that sometimes it's going to rub people the wrong way, and everyone is entitled to their reactions to me! And cK is a good middle ground between the iron fist of neopets moderation, and the unhinged trolls of other forums.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (10-18-2022),chii3d (10-18-2022),Nattiee (10-18-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    We (staff members) are always down for feedback and discussion regarding the community! Case in point, this thread: if you felt our vibes were off, then that's a legitimate point of concern. We can't review our behaviors if we don't know what's what, and part of what makes a functioning community is everyone being able to participate in a feedback loop (both constructive and positive).

Part of our job is not taking things personally, and we try to keep things like moderation decisions as cut-and-dried as possible - warnings or thread closures may sound stern, but we're rarely ever annoyed or mad. None of us love shutting down convos or issuing warnings, but it's part of the job, and we try to give everyone a fair shake with templated language and impartial replies when banging down the gavel (so to speak).

I am sorry to hear that some members of the community have felt wary of posting due to previous interactions. All I can say is that I hope that feeling dissipates soon! It can be discomfiting to jump into insular communities that know each other really well, especially if you've been soured on it from the get-go.

We know that user bars can raise some conflict because of their exclusive nature and status symbols, but also be a source of passion. (This thread wouldn't exist if people weren't passionate about them!) We hope to bring you more in the future. <3

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Buizel (10-19-2022),Cat Purrson (10-19-2022),Charmander (10-18-2022),chii3d (10-18-2022),Cinnamoroll (10-18-2022),Clefairy (10-18-2022),DarkSkies (10-18-2022),Hollow (10-18-2022),howdy (10-18-2022),Ice (10-19-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (10-19-2022),Zapdos (10-19-2022),Zenitsu (10-18-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    456 times
    Time Online
    64d 18h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I missed a lot on this thread, oh dang.

I actually love doing the movie and game nights. I did not think any of them were a "dud"? I actually really liked the NBC one if that's what you're talking about. I love that movie.

Chatty UB I got during the first movie night, along with being a pumpkin pal. I didn't actually speak on voice because I was in bed on my phone. I don't even remember what the movie was. Was it Hocus Pocus? IDK we've watched some good ones this fall and also had fun playing some games. So anyway, Bat awards these and is busy. Be calm, it's okay, everything we have here is because people take their time to make these things for us. I can confirm you just have to type out your chats and have fun and not join voice if you're not comfortable. During a movie I prefer that so I can actually hear.

As far as making really off-color comments, I dunno. I literally was there for that conversation and didn't even catch the exchange. I wouldn't even know about this unless it was just brought up. If you say things people are going to react how they react and you gotta accept that. Keep it super PC all the time if you are worried about ever getting any negative reactions. I do think the community here is largely inviting and chill to talk to.

And finally, @(you need an account to see links) I'm actually sad to hear you don't want to make userbars anymore for this reason. Makes me feel bad. Honestly this whole conversation makes me feel bad. I really like the discord events. I would attend without any incentives.
    That's exactly why I asked my questions at the beginning of all of this... you saying you got the bar without even joining the voice chat (at the time) makes my (and others obviously) assumption about how to get it to be valid. Maybe the criteria changed, and now it's a voice chat only thing, but it clearly wasn't before and it would make sense for us to be confused and inquire about it...

Which leads me to my other point. I never said people don't participate in stuff without any incentive. My only argument was about the people who do have an incentive - and how the fact the userbar is one of them doesn't make their participation less genuine - because they still need to bring themselves (and sometimes their creativity, time, etc) to join. And no userbar will make everyone do everything. That's why some of us had felt kinda put off when our motivations about being part of the community and its events were questioned like that.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (10-19-2022),howdy (10-19-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 17h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    That's exactly why I asked my questions at the beginning of all of this... you saying you got the bar without even joining the voice chat (at the time) makes my (and others obviously) assumption about how to get it to be valid. Maybe the criteria changed, and now it's a voice chat only thing, but it clearly wasn't before and it would make sense for us to be confused and inquire about it...

Which leads me to my other point. I never said people don't participate in stuff without any incentive. My only argument was about the people who do have an incentive - and how the fact the userbar is one of them doesn't make their participation less genuine - because they still need to bring themselves (and sometimes their creativity, time, etc) to join. And no userbar will make everyone do everything. That's why some of us had felt kinda put off when our motivations about being part of the community and its events were questioned like that.
    Yeah, totally, confirmed you can get it without talking. So I don’t even know how this whole thing started like I really did get it before I had talked on voice. I really think bat is just busy? I don’t think it hurts to ask for clarification. It doesn’t even need to be from an admin like just from other users who have it.

Even if people did just join for the userbar, that’s still okay too since the whole point is to get more participation. “Join for the userbar, stay for the fun ™️“

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (10-19-2022),howdy (10-19-2022),Zenitsu (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Yeah, totally, confirmed you can get it without talking. So I don’t even know how this whole thing started like I really did get it before I had talked on voice. I really think bat is just busy? I don’t think it hurts to ask for clarification. It doesn’t even need to be from an admin like just from other users who have it.
    Flordibel did say Bat was pretty busy as of late, and I can confirm I've seen less of him around on the forums and in the Discord for the last two weeks or so. I have no doubt in my mind that he'll handle things when he's able to.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-19-2022),Cinnamoroll (10-19-2022),DarkSkies (10-19-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (10-19-2022),dustyc (10-19-2022),Hollow (10-19-2022),howdy (10-19-2022),Nattiee (10-19-2022),Zenitsu (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    456 times
    Time Online
    64d 18h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m

Even if people did just join for the userbar, that’s still okay too since the whole point is to get more participation. “Join for the userbar, stay for the fun ™️“
    I mean, Cinna and GWN already said you have to be active in an actual voice chat to get it so... that's why I'm not sure anymore.

And sure, I agree with you.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

howdy (10-19-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 17h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    I mean, Cinna and GWN already said you have to be active in an actual voice chat to get it so... that's why I'm not sure anymore.

And sure, I agree with you.
    But like… I did get it. I don’t know then. :|

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

howdy (10-19-2022)

Page 779 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 2796797297697777787797807817898298791279 ... LastLast