4/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Hi there!

Hi everyone. I discovered this place recently and wanted to dive in now that I have more time to commit to it. Lurking is honestly more my style, but I'm trying to push myself to talk more. I returned a few months ago and have so enjoyed my time already. It feels good to finally hit some childhood goals.

Obligatory it's hard to remain anonymous and also talk about myself at the same time, haha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gabigabmitch For This Useful Post:

Magicalwinx (09-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    48d 13h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 2m
    Hey! Welcome to the community!

I was lurking around ck for close to 2 years before getting a bit more active in here. I hope you found some new Neo goals after meeting some of your childhood goals. Enjoy your time here and wish you the best.

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 2h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    hey! welcome to cK! glad youre out and about ! sometimes that little "get out the shell" is all you need! what do you like about the new neopets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    151d 14h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by gabigabmitch View Post
    Hi everyone. I discovered this place recently and wanted to dive in now that I have more time to commit to it. Lurking is honestly more my style, but I'm trying to push myself to talk more. I returned a few months ago and have so enjoyed my time already. It feels good to finally hit some childhood goals.

Obligatory it's hard to remain anonymous and also talk about myself at the same time, haha.
    helloo~! welcome to cK. wonderful choice on spending time here. I'm a lurker myself, but it's really nice to get out and post around too. what about cK brought you out?
    what sort of goals did you manage to obtain? congrats!

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeopetLandy View Post
    Hey! Welcome to the community!

I was lurking around ck for close to 2 years before getting a bit more active in here. I hope you found some new Neo goals after meeting some of your childhood goals. Enjoy your time here and wish you the best.
    I have! First goal was finishing my childhood dreamies and now my main goal is working on avatars. I've been enjoying playing some of the old games I used to be terrible at...and some of the ones I am somehow still terrible at!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    hey! welcome to cK! glad youre out and about ! sometimes that little "get out the shell" is all you need! what do you like about the new neopets?
    Thanks very much! Honestly having more pet slots is nice but keeps tripping me up. Every time I see a profile with 5+ pets, my first thought is, is this Adam? Haha. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, but at the moment I can't even imagine having more than 4 of my own.

I also like the updated shop and TP np caps, although I restock UBs much less often now that they're not 100k+ but rather 1m+!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    helloo~! welcome to cK. wonderful choice on spending time here. I'm a lurker myself, but it's really nice to get out and post around too. what about cK brought you out?
    what sort of goals did you manage to obtain? congrats!
    Nice to meet you! My first goal was to paint one of my first pets as a specific fruit chia. It had a fitting name but I'd never gotten around to it. I love her even more now!

I also had a small gallery that was just missing a few pieces, all buyable. So I finished that out next. Now it's on to game avatars!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Welcome to cK! I lurked for years on here so I feel you haha! Looking forward to seeing you around here!
    Thank you thank you, and you as well!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gabigabmitch For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-02-2023),Excalibur (09-24-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,876 times
    Time Online
    565d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by gabigabmitch View Post

Welcome to the community!

Lurking is common, but if you're shy, I always say there's no need. We're all behind a screen. Be sure to behave and treat everyone with the same respect you expect.

I've learned quite a lot coming out of my shell around these communities - it goes a long way in life! Enjoy your time.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (09-24-2023),Synth Salazzle (09-24-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    77d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    It's normal to have lurker mode, I go between periods of extreme activity before lurker mode again just because I dont really have a lot to say during those times.
    Welcome! Hopefully you break out of your shell, because this community is pretty great.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 12h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Welcome to Clraik! l also a newable and lurker. Enjoy your time here~

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Hello ~<3 and welcome to Clraik. I'm pretty new my self and tend to lurk more than post. Totally get finally being able to get childhood goals completed. After 21 years I finally have a secret lab map and understand the battledome about 25% now.

Do you have a favorite neopet/petpet species? Lupe is my favorite and Ukali for petpets.