DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Well this is a nightmare. I got the captcha thing all day. My last act of the day was to visit the Snowager and I got blocked. This is my main account and cannot afford to loose it. Of course I had to fill out a report and submit to TNT. I do not know how long they will take. What is wrong with them???? we are the only ones left who even visit the site and spend money with them. Talk about killing the goose...............................

I am also afraid to visit my side accounts. Has anyone checked the chat boards??? What are they saying????

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is a nightmare. I got the captcha thing all day. My last act of the day was to visit the Snowager and I got blocked. This is my main account and cannot afford to loose it. Of course I had to fill out a report and submit to TNT. I do not know how long they will take. What is wrong with them???? we are the only ones left who even visit the site and spend money with them. Talk about killing the goose...............................

I am also afraid to visit my side accounts. Has anyone checked the chat boards??? What are they saying????

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post.

Just clicked on neopets and the blocked message is all I get. How would I try and log into another account???

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I haven't had any issues (though I'm not brave enough to use userscripts right now) but it seems like people on the Neoboards are still getting bonked.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at the Neopets office. I really want to see what's going through these people's heads.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I just finished doing my dailies and so far got no StackPath nor captcha

It was pretty smooth so I guess it's turned off??

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Can someone help me try and log into my side account??? I do not know how to get there. I can only access the "Sorry, you have been blocked" page

- - - Updated - - -

My reference ID is 32 digits long!!!! Boy does this site need repair

Cashew

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutface View Post
    Can someone help me try and log into my side account??? I do not know how to get there. I can only access the "Sorry, you have been blocked" page

- - - Updated - - -

My reference ID is 32 digits long!!!! Boy does this site need repair
    Have you tried cleaning your cookies or using a VPN? A different device?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Did not clear cookies and I do not have a VPN. I will try logging in my Ipad.

- - - Updated - - -

My Ipad has the same blocked message. Night mare!!!

Cashew

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutface View Post
    Did not clear cookies and I do not have a VPN. I will try logging in my Ipad.

- - - Updated - - -

My Ipad has the same blocked message. Night mare!!!
    Ok maybe it's because your using same wifi network? Can you clear caché and use mobile data?

I'd say try with another device that's not sharing your wifi or try downloading vpn to change for another location. Otherwise it's just waiting unless someone else found a fix already

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So i got blocked at one point yesterday but logged on to my phone which used data and it worked fine. Then I managed to log back in my computer no problem. After that I didn't touch any scripts at all and obviously no botting.

Scary tbh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Well, I did clear cache, no change. I am off to a coffee shop and can try to log in from there. Thanks to all of you for suggestions. I hate TNT

Cashew

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    32d 1h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    If you're IP banned on 1 IP, don't change IP to log into the same account that got IP banned.

(you need an account to see links) If they actually do what they say: they have digital fingerprinting. You could risk having multiple IPs getting flagged/banned, or worse, your account frozen (albeit very low probability unless you're ABing).

Patented device-level fingerprinting technology distinguishes individual devices—not just individual IP addresses—to take a better look at suspicious traffic and reduce false or missed positives from situations, like bad devices using different IPs or good devices using “bad” IPs.

It costs them anywhere between $2 - $10 per 1M requests. (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by stevenl4; 08-24-2022 at 02:56 PM.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevenl4 For This Useful Post:

Autobot (08-24-2022),chii3d (08-24-2022),Gooblah (08-24-2022),howdy (08-24-2022),Old but gold (08-24-2022)