182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by iMastery View Post
    xD I feel dumb right now, I thought it was sarcasm. (And totally didn't think it was Joe's second account lmao)
    I'd done hundreds of searches, but got banned... it had tried to purchase a lot of items and failed like Stocking said below also.

Not sure if intended also when it was buying items it seems to only buy from top result on SSW... e.g.

I set my search to Zed Codestone at limit of 40k

Results:
    x 30,000
    y 35,000
    z 50,000

It only goes to buy x, why does it not go back and go to buy y?

So basically how it works is the SSW bot goes through a cycle and will buy the top item on the SSW list and then go to the next item on your snipe list. If you have it set to run through once then it will only run through the list once and will not go back to buy the other items. If you have it set to run through your list multiple times then it will recycle through the list and when it comes back to the zed codestone again it should buy Y.

I noticed that for whatever reason my SSW list is not buying the last item that is priced on my snipe list. So say for instance if I have the same search limits

I set my search to Zed Codestone at limit of 40k

a 1 1
    b 30 1
    c 30,000 5
    d 30,000 1
    e 35,000 5
    f 39,999 1
    g 39,999 10

It will buy everything except the very last item on the list. It will say that it is going to buy the item. The it will say "did not purchase yadda yadda" Then it will say "there are actually 10 of these items in the store, going to buy them all" if that is what I have set. ANd then will proceed to go through "Did not buy, Did Not Buy, Did Not buy." Not sure what is causing it but it is always the last item that shows up on the SSW search and basically has been going on for me since the bot came out @(you need an account to see links) so I pretty much have the bot open and my browser open at the same time and buy things that pull up as "did not purchase" even though I am really not supposed to. Maybe that is why I had one of my freezings, heh.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

iMastery (02-05-2017),j03 (02-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    37d 10h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Thanks for the program!
    Can I suggest adding a Cork Gun Gallery AP? It sometimes gives r90 item, good for future CC I guess.

I also kind of want to suggest Bagatelle too, even though it's more of money drain, but the jackpot is tempting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rue For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-07-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Last Update: 1/14/2016
    I am Jonesing for a new update lol. So excited to see what you have been working on @(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-07-2017)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    I am Jonesing for a new update lol. So excited to see what you have been working on @(you need an account to see links)
    The majority of changes are bug fixes and optimizations to make your botting experience better in the long run.

I talked with another neo-premium user on here BTW and they told me that pricing a Petpet Laboratory Map in the shop does not cause any issues... Can you check pricing it again? Very weird.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    22d 4h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links), just decided to give this a go and really digging it. I did notice though that when I click on Check Neopets Cookies, it lets me know where the cookie file location is but then tells me "Cookie Error - disk I/O errordisk I/O error". It still runs, but was wondering if this is something needing attending to.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by KelpieGirl View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), just decided to give this a go and really digging it. I did notice though that when I click on Check Neopets Cookies, it lets me know where the cookie file location is but then tells me "Cookie Error - disk I/O errordisk I/O error". It still runs, but was wondering if this is something needing attending to.
    Thanks for the feedback!

What browser did you try to check for? I still use this to get my account into Stealth Core and it works fine (with FireFox), I think both browsers should work fine.

What browser and where are they installed? C:\ drive or somewhere else? You might have to manually point to the browser cookie file.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    22d 4h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks for replying!

I'm using Chrome right now which is installed in C: drive. I've edited to manually point to this file: C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\ User Data\Default\Cookies but it's still giving me the cookie error.

Edit: I switched over to firefox to test it, and it works perfectly there. I guess I'll just stick to firefox for neopets XD
    Last edited by KelpieGirl; 02-08-2017 at 11:02 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KelpieGirl For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-08-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    The majority of changes are bug fixes and optimizations to make your botting experience better in the long run.

I talked with another neo-premium user on here BTW and they told me that pricing a Petpet Laboratory Map in the shop does not cause any issues... Can you check pricing it again? Very weird.

Is it ok if I wait until after CC is done to check? Rather not add all the r 90 CC items I have in my shop to the no price list and the only time it happens is when I price all in my shop. Maybe it has something to do with the quantity of items because those items I have in the double digits, some are 30+. I only know when I took all of them out of my shop and ran a price all items it worked fine.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Is it ok if I wait until after CC is done to check? Rather not add all the r 90 CC items I have in my shop to the no price list and the only time it happens is when I price all in my shop. Maybe it has something to do with the quantity of items because those items I have in the double digits, some are 30+. I only know when I took all of them out of my shop and ran a price all items it worked fine.
    No rush. The qty should not affect the shop pricing process however.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KelpieGirl View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks for replying!

I'm using Chrome right now which is installed in C: drive. I've edited to manually point to this file: C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\ User Data\Default\Cookies but it's still giving me the cookie error.

Edit: I switched over to firefox to test it, and it works perfectly there. I guess I'll just stick to firefox for neopets XD
    Just tested Chrome, works. The first try it did not work for some reason, clicked to try again and it worked.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    22d 4h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links)

That's so weird. I tried switching back to chrome using the same settings I gave earlier and now I get Cookie Error - Unable to open database file. I switched back to automatically detect and it's back to disk i/o errors. Going back to manual again and it's unable to open database file.

Page 91 of 299 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast