8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m

Just curious...

This is more of a question for the admins and such. Has the traffic here already slowed down since AC finished? I was always curious how fast people go silent after AC? Curious on those stats for my aspie brain!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Demetri (07-13-2023),doraemon (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    This is more of a question for the admins and such. Has the traffic here already slowed down since AC finished? I was always curious how fast people go silent after AC? Curious on those stats for my aspie brain!
    honestly never seen so many random names here in my life lol

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    honestly never seen so many random names here in my life lol
    I figured that would happen as all the other sites went silent/ out of order.

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (07-13-2023),Sakuras (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I would say it also depends on the motivation of the person. There are users who created an account and probably only come when a big event it's happening. This also applies to new accounts being created due to the curiosity.

Other users are lurkers so they may interact a bit because of the uproar and later come back to shadows, shyness or not they feel more comfortable like that.

And then we have the old ck users that took an hiatus because real life, the event happens and they return for nostalgia to the game and the forum.

Even if AC is over and activity has somehow diminished, I still feel more activity than usual in some extent for the motivation of the summer userbars

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-12-2023),Cherubi (07-13-2023),Excalibur (07-12-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-12-2023),Sakuras (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) yeah the UBs are fun to collect. And I don't want my ryu to cry-u. Lol I am just glad this community is here year round

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    At least most of the randoms would have purchased VIP
    real men play neopets

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to feign For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023),Delibird (07-13-2023),♥ pppp3 ♥ (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023),Sakuras (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I would say it also depends on the motivation of the person. There are users who created an account and probably only come when a big event it's happening. This also applies to new accounts being created due to the curiosity.

Other users are lurkers so they may interact a bit because of the uproar and later come back to shadows, shyness or not they feel more comfortable like that.

And then we have the old ck users that took an hiatus because real life, the event happens and they return for nostalgia to the game and the forum.

Even if AC is over and activity has somehow diminished, I still feel more activity than usual in some extent for the motivation of the summer userbars
    Yep I fall into the old user but life happens category. AC event reminds me not to hiatus from here and from Neopets I love the community here and love helping for events and plots. It just depends on activities on neopets now that i rarely buy/sell anymore.

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinderella For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023),Sakuras (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post

Yes, summer userbars for sure. I love them.

I personally find the ac to be so boring, crazy to me every year people would return to the game to play. I dread this yearly.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    The AC is definitely one of the biggest spikes in activity I'd say from non-regularly participating members (i.e. just here for programs etc) but the summer time in general does have a lot of other stuff going on too, either with creative events or new userbars etc. But I think we might also be a little burnt out after the AC hubbub, at least I feel like I am xD

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023),Teakwood (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I also fall into the old user life happens category, I did not start posting because of AC (didn't even participate lol) more so of nostalic reasons. I do means the old days when forums where the thing you had to be a part of.

It's always difficult for new(er) members to get into a community (trust me I know) that's probably why sometimes one can see big spikes of activity only for it to drop off a little because not everyone can make it into the community so to say.

Hopefully the activity will continue over the summer and into the fall!

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023),Sakuras (07-13-2023)