Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have not actually introduced myself, but been here for a little while.

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Quote Originally Posted by bitbean View Post
    See, if ya know, ya know. I have an orange and white polydactyl cat with a bob tail(Bobby or Bobo). He is my baby, I raised him in my hoodie pouch and now every morning shit I take he wants to curl up on my lap. When my wife see's us, she calls us a name that I'm not sure is proper for this forum lol. He lets me hold him like a baby. Every cat I had has also always let me cut their nails with no issue. The other one(Alphonso or Fonzo) is a pretty normal all orange cat, he LOVES the kids and I'm honestly shocked at how much he lets them torture him, but he keeps going back for more so idk, he's just a weirdo like that. He's VERY out going and friendly.
    Not the morning shit I'm dying - I can't believe you have a morning routine like that! My family always tells me since I take care of my cats I should try to work for a vetinarian but I'm like I'd try to bring all the cats home and we'd have a problem I have 4 ginger boys at the moment and 4 little ginger kittens. They're my absolute favorite. They we're also (The gingers) my very first cats my grandparents got me as a child.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefu View Post
    I'm the same, I've always loved tech but never got into the nitty gritty of programming, I just work with tech without actually developing it now.

I was born in hot climates so that's kind of what I love. There's pros and cons to every climate, at least we only get insects for half the year.
    I can't ride my bike in the summer in rural areas near wet lands or I will be splattered all over by bugs. Not ideal. When it comes to learning a new tech skill, I need to have a goal in mind to teach myself. Aimlessly trying to learn without doing? I'm not going to absorb anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Not the morning shit I'm dying - I can't believe you have a morning routine like that! My family always tells me since I take care of my cats I should try to work for a vetinarian but I'm like I'd try to bring all the cats home and we'd have a problem I have 4 ginger boys at the moment and 4 little ginger kittens. They're my absolute favorite. They we're also (The gingers) my very first cats my grandparents got me as a child.
    It's not always a good idea to make something you love a career. It's like every mechanic will tell you. I liked cars until I started working on them for a living. Me and the wife both agreed, no more then two, after that they will unionize

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    85d 19h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Hi there, bitbean the friendly Florida man!!! Thank you for introducing yourself to us - Like you, I also joined and lurked for awhile before I formally introduced myself to the community. When I finally did, it was the best decision I ever made. Everyone here is awesome and welcoming. Glad you could officially join us! Your orange cat stories made me smile a lot, I love that superstition, lol! Your interests are super interesting and cool, I'd love to hear more about them! See ya around
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Welcome back friendly Florida man! I feel like I have seen a few of your posts before, that profile picture makes me laugh xD

Fellow fishing enthusiast?! What do you fish?

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey bitbean, welcome to ck!

I had a lot of fun reading your introduction and comments here. Your cats sound adorable!
    Also I'm totally with you about the hobby and work separation. I don't hate what I do for a living but I'm glad that my hobbies aren't tainted by the pressure that comes whenever money is involved.

Hope to see you around the forums! ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by bitbean View Post
    Hey everyone friendly Florida man. I started playing neo back in 2002-3. I'd gotten back into it recently over the last 2-3 year as one of those "YEAH I REMEBER NEOPETS, I BET I CAN STILL LOGIN!" Aaaannnnd here we are. I didn't actually want to put that much time in it, and I knew TNT was a shadow of their former selves so I thought botting would be easy. That's how I found this community.

I'm a husband and father of 3 beautiful kids all a year apart, oldest is a girl and the other two boys. I'm 29yrs old, so I'm not an old man just yet lol. I have a lot of hobbies and always like to share my interests and makes friends with people who are passionate about what gets their brain juices flowing. Me and the wifey are old school channers , so we love some Kaiju/Mehca/Anime stuff. I paint models, Gunpla, motorcycles, cars, any thing that challenges my abilities. I love home server/IT stuff as a hobby, big into 3D printing, I enjoy fishing, gardening(please talk to me about fruit trees) and I'm also a huge gearhead. I have a '01 Ducati Monster 900 and a '16 WRX with a few mods

Oh and I have 2 orange cats, I believe they're are good luck for me. They have to be male and orange, we're not allowed to have any other kind of cat because of my superstition. My first cat was an orange boy who approached me at a low point in my life in my back yard. He let me pet him and feed him, even pick him up, after I bought him into my life I met my now wife and things only got better. Rest in peace Billy.

I look forward to trying to socialize more and possibly making a few friends along the way!

Welcome to the community, bitbean! I've seen you around the forum in the last few years - it's cool of you to introduce yourself.

Lots of neat interests and hobbies... You could definitely share more with others here and I'm sure it'll produce some awesome topics.

I hope you continue to enjoy the community here while learning more! See you around ~
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, bitbean! I've seen you around the forum in the last few years - it's cool of you to introduce yourself.

Lots of neat interests and hobbies... You could definitely share more with others here and I'm sure it'll produce some awesome topics.

I hope you continue to enjoy the community here while learning more! See you around ~
    Thanks j0e, it's nice to get a welcome from the Capitan himself! I'll try to pop in more often, maybe think of some creative conversation starters for everyone