35/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

hi all!!

ok so i actually got VIP and started roaming clraik properly a few weeks ago but it entirely slipped my mind to make an intro post so here i am LOL

Hi!! I'm Julian and I'm one of the many, many people falling back into this game due to quarantine! I actually am back at my job now but I still spend a lot of time at a computer at a desk so...the neopets addiction rages on i guess

On neo I've mostly been spending my time chasing avatars and blowing all my RS money on stamps and dressing up my little cartoon cats. Bummer that I joined back up JUST in time to miss the AC but it is what it is! Outside of scrolling the internet aimlessly I draw comics - not for a living, thank god - and I like writing fantasy stuff with my wife + making zines in my off time. I'm super into scary movies and weird indie horror games (pathologic fandom rise up) andddddd I've been slowly working my way through ASOIAF lately.

Super looking forward to getting to hang out here more and chat with people! n__n

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by tulpa19 View Post
    ok so i actually got VIP and started roaming clraik properly a few weeks ago but it entirely slipped my mind to make an intro post so here i am LOL

Hi!! I'm Julian and I'm one of the many, many people falling back into this game due to quarantine! I actually am back at my job now but I still spend a lot of time at a computer at a desk so...the neopets addiction rages on i guess

On neo I've mostly been spending my time chasing avatars and blowing all my RS money on stamps and dressing up my little cartoon cats. Bummer that I joined back up JUST in time to miss the AC but it is what it is! Outside of scrolling the internet aimlessly I draw comics - not for a living, thank god - and I like writing fantasy stuff with my wife + making zines in my off time. I'm super into scary movies and weird indie horror games (pathologic fandom rise up) andddddd I've been slowly working my way through ASOIAF lately.

Super looking forward to getting to hang out here more and chat with people! n__n
    Hi Julian! I've seen your posts quite a few times on the Which Users Get Under Your Skin topic already! Enjoy VIP and Welcome at Clraik! And Good luck with ASOIAF, hope GRRM is right about his new book coming out next year

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    67d 17h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Hey there! Welcome to clraik even though you have been here for a few weeks! xD

Enjoy your VIP!

Same as me, I have been chasing avatars non stop. Hoping to get to top 50 avatar highscore in time to come.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    @(you need an account to see links) Welcome to CK!

Would you feel comfortable sharing any of your comics here, or do you like to publish things on Neopets? I understand some users publish on the NT, or showcase on their petpage and there can be concerns of being identified by your art style, even if you share different comics.

I'm glad you decided to drop in and make an official hello!

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Erik. (07-21-2020),j03 (07-21-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    49d 10h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hi @(you need an account to see links) welcome to the club!
    What made you join us and how did you find ck? I hope you like our community

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Welcome to CK!

Would you feel comfortable sharing any of your comics here, or do you like to publish things on Neopets? I understand some users publish on the NT, or showcase on their petpage and there can be concerns of being identified by your art style, even if you share different comics.

I'm glad you decided to drop in and make an official hello!
    i'm fine with sharing a little of my stuff, since i haven't done any neopets art yet and all of my other work is human/humanoid! i here's a couple pages from the two comics i've finished thus far :3 working on another few rn but they will be a while in the making

Last edited by tulpa19; 07-21-2020 at 08:08 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tulpa19 For This Useful Post:

Attack (07-21-2020),Extraterrestrial (07-21-2020),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (07-21-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (07-21-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Welcome to cK Julian! What's your favorite scary movie?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Attack View Post
    Hi @(you need an account to see links) welcome to the club!
    What made you join us and how did you find ck? I hope you like our community
    i used to use another similarly-oriented site a long time ago, but i fell off of neo again for a long time + when i came back basically everything i used there was obsolete/broken/etc. LMAO so in my quest to find a new place for scripts etc. i wound up finding this site, which seemed a lot more active and chill! glad to be here

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oshun View Post
    Welcome to cK Julian! What's your favorite scary movie?
    my all time favorite is Let The Right One In!! swedish vampire horror romance - it's almost but not quite tied with The Lighthouse as well haha. do you have a fav horror movie?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hello Julian!! I hope you enjoy/have been enjoying ck. I also really like horror movies- the Lighthouse is one I tried to watch with my bf, but he got bored of it early on so thanks for reminding me to watch it.
    Your art & character design is super cool, I'll definitely be checking out your comic!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Extraterrestrial For This Useful Post:

tulpa19 (07-22-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    339 times
    Time Online
    79d 6h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Found you on tumblr and loved what I saw! Your use of colour is wonderful and I love the TF2 stuff *heart eyes emoji* welcome (back) and see you around!

you know when someone asks "why are you so dressed up"
    and you have to literally explain to them that this is who you are

asking the important questions

thanks @extraterrestrial for capturing my essence

anyway here's my petpet

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabulous For This Useful Post:

tulpa19 (07-22-2020)