Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the one trophy you've always wanted on Neopets?

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    MOST WANTED BUT OUT OF REACH

So the trophy I would love to get the most however is currently impossible and out of reach is that beautiful golden Terask Neoquest II Race trophy. I think that this trophy is so details, well done and appealing to the eyes. It's also quite the brag when it comes to finishing it. If they ever bring it back I'll be sure to be running @(you need an account to see links)'s script to get that precious trophy!

MOST WANTED AND STILL OBTAINABLE

Ever since I joining Neopets I have been an avid avatar collector and it has always been my goal to crack that HST. Clearly time has gone by and it has slipped by the way side. This community had helped me gain a bunch of avatars. I cannot that you enough for that!Oh my goodness I just looked that the high scores table and I totally could have cracked it! *Face palm* clearly I have ignored this for too long. I'll have to make sure I try early next month!

UPDATE: I have also just realized that I am missing 2 obtainable avatars that I swear to goodness I had so didn't even attempt to get. HST here I COME!

MOST TREASURED TROPHY GAINED

This shiny guy is one of my favourites and for sure my most hard earned ones. Pushing for the associated avatars with the NT Times was also great motivation in getting this trophy!

MOST RECENT TROPHY

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-03-2022),Buizel (07-03-2022),dustyc (07-03-2022),Erik. (07-03-2022),morecoffeepls (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 20h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Any retired knight/medieval themed trophy really. Like the ones from the Darigan plot way back:

Why was I like 12 back then and a noob at English with a sucky slow LAN computer ughh

or this one:

And I was sure Defenders of Meridell has a trophy too but I can't find it...

The Neoquest race trophies look cool too:

They remind me a bit of DND board figurines.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    MOST WANTED BUT OUT OF REACH

So the trophy I would love to get the most however is currently impossible and out of reach is that beautiful golden Terask Neoquest II Race trophy. I think that this trophy is so details, well done and appealing to the eyes. It's also quite the brag when it comes to finishing it. If they ever bring it back I'll be sure to be running @(you need an account to see links)'s script to get that precious trophy!

MOST WANTED AND STILL OBTAINABLE

Ever since I joining Neopets I have been an avid avatar collector and it has always been my goal to crack that HST. Clearly time has gone by and it has slipped by the way side. This community had helped me gain a bunch of avatars. I cannot that you enough for that!Oh my goodness I just looked that the high scores table and I totally could have cracked it! *Face palm* clearly I have ignored this for too long. I'll have to make sure I try early next month!

UPDATE: I have also just realized that I am missing 2 obtainable avatars that I swear to goodness I had so didn't even attempt to get. HST here I COME!

MOST TREASURED TROPHY GAINED

This shiny guy is one of my favourites and for sure my most hard earned ones. Pushing for the associated avatars with the NT Times was also great motivation in getting this trophy!

MOST RECENT TROPHY

Oooh which program is that? The last one

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-03-2022),DrSloth (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    Any retired knight/medieval themed trophy really. Like the ones from the Darigan plot way back:

Why was I like 12 back then and a noob at English with a sucky slow LAN computer ughh

or this one:

And I was sure Defenders of Meridell has a trophy too but I can't find it...

The Neoquest race trophies look cool too:

They remind me a bit of DND board figurines.

- - - Updated - - -

Oooh which program is that? The last one
    StealthCore has a Brain Tree Auto-quester. That bad boy got me that nice trophy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Erik. (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    689 times
    Time Online
    216d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Thanks for this thread, J03!

The dream that shall not be:

For the game I wish would come come back - Bilge Dice:

Some cool ones I just learned about - Kauvara's Potion Game and Kauvara's Potion Cumulative:

From a doable standpoint, Random Contest!:

For my one, I'm tied between Gold Stamp Collector and Random Contest. I have a clearer cut avatar I've always wanted. Stamp collecting has gone purely insane, and I only started trying for the Random Contest the past few rounds. Crossing my fingers they'll open it up again and I'll be able to make something. I'm super bummed I missed out when it was a monthly competition.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

dustyc (07-03-2022),morecoffeepls (07-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Apologies as my forum formatting is not great!

THE ONE TROPHY I WOULD LOVE....but cannot get.

(you need an account to see links)

I really wish I was around Neopets during this era. The plot seems right up my alley(in my current age) and I would have loved to participate. Although, I don't think my preteen self would have figured out any of the puzzles. Truly we can add any of the retired plot trophies to this listing. When I read back on the guides(Especially the lost desert one!), I think to myself how fun it would have been to participate with the community. So, anyone that has these trophies has my immediate envy!

THE TROPHY I HOPE TO GET SOMEDAY

I am really hopeful to achieve this one someday! MY confidence with food club is increasing and hopefully within striking distance for next month. Fingers crossed!

THE TROPHY I AM MOST PROUD OF

Ok. Hear me out. I realize I didn't do anything for this besides refreshing pages. That being typed, the amount of neopoints I lost was comically hilarious. I was able to snag this trophy for the low low cost of 2 million NP. What is crazy, this was the one and only time I've ever had that random event. Random is truly random on neopets lol.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morecoffeepls For This Useful Post:

Charmander (07-03-2022),DrSloth (07-03-2022),Erik. (07-03-2022),kittyray (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Thanks for this thread, J03!

The dream that shall not be:

For the game I wish would come come back - Bilge Dice:

Some cool ones I just learned about - Kauvara's Potion Game and Kauvara's Potion Cumulative:

From a doable standpoint, Random Contest!:

For my one, I'm tied between Gold Stamp Collector and Random Contest. I have a clearer cut avatar I've always wanted. Stamp collecting has gone purely insane, and I only started trying for the Random Contest the past few rounds. Crossing my fingers they'll open it up again and I'll be able to make something. I'm super bummed I missed out when it was a monthly competition.

We were just talking about Bilge Dice the other day. I still need the Lucky Streak avatar so if that game ever gets fixed I will be sure hunting those trophies down as well! I also tried for the random contest years ago and sadly never got that one either.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (07-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m

I had the Lenny Conundrum on an old account. Besides missing the trophy, I really miss the challenge of the Wednesday, weekly puzzle. I would do them with my daughter. I think that should be an easy thing for TNT to resurrect if they chose to.

Being an addict of NQII, this is dreamy of mine. I am always playing NQII. I love the mindless clicking. This too seems like something easy for TNT to accomplish. They just have to reset this each month. There is no reason not to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutface View Post

I had the Lenny Conundrum on an old account. Besides missing the trophy, I really miss the challenge of the Wednesday, weekly puzzle. I would do them with my daughter. I think that should be an easy thing for TNT to resurrect if they chose to.

Being an addict of NQII, this is dreamy of mine. I am always playing NQII. I love the mindless clicking. This too seems like something easy for TNT to accomplish. They just have to reset this each month. There is no reason not to.
    A may I say big thank you to GreatWhiteHope, who just taught me how to post the images of my most desired Trophy's.

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peanutface For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-03-2022),Lyrichord (07-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)
    i will probably never get either so i'll covet them from afar

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This thread is giving me so many ideas for new goals to work towards!!!

I'll put a simple one out there, the gold pyramids trophy (the bonus trophy, not even the cumulative one)! I've been working for that on and off for decades lol. I've only ever tried to get it legit-ly.

Last edited by nothanks_; 07-03-2022 at 06:21 PM. Reason: add image

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,169 times
    Time Online
    558d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by nothanks_ View Post
    This thread is giving me so many ideas for new goals to work towards!!!

It's giving me lots of idea, too! If I can't get those retired plot trophies I mentioned before, might as well think of some achievable ones. Still gonna start small. Not sure with what.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB